Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Going in for a very early suggestion , inspired by @JazzFan last post

Jake Quickenden #100

1 million followers, 100 threads, 1% engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
There once was a man known as Fakey,
Whose grasp on reality was shakey.
His career was a fail, his Son looked like Gail.
Any way to get on to tv he'll takey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion
Jake Quickenden #100 1 million followers, 100 threads, 1% engagement, 0% likability

This is @Cleopops Tittle I am just adding to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

mollyann

VIP Member
I’m Jake Quickenden and my entire life is a lie.
I make a living selling articles about the dead
I post my child all day every day
I use my stepson for likes
I keep charity money which was supposed to be donated
I pretend I have a diagnosis of adhd
I fake mental health issues when my stupid wife goes on holiday
I have a tiny dick
I have teeth like a fucking horse
I wear a wig
And finally I am a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cleopops

Chatty Member
"At least now you have validation for why you're a twat!"
YEsssss mate!!!come and be with your people on Tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Barbie2020

VIP Member
IMG_4607.jpeg

Fucking weirdo. So he did an online quiz and told OK magazine that was a diagnosis 😂 Making himself look more of a tit than he was to start off with..

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Shel86

Stories since his huge revelation (🙄) are just a shite ‘actor’ trying to portray someone who has an ADHD “diagnosis” (thanks Jason 💅) I’m mortified by his behaviour. I don’t post often but read every single comment on his threads and I personally think this is the lowest he has gone and my god he’s gone low before.
I bet he’s sat in his hotel room now with a massive erection just from the pure buzz of attention.
**massive erection = teeny weeny little bump in his 3 day old undies 🤮

if anyone has been inspired by Jake’s strength and courage to share his news I have attached an online quiz called ‘Am I a unicorn?’ So if you’re lucky you too could get a diagnosis for something tonight and share it with your followers online for likes…

• Haha
Reactions: 38

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So I’m assuming the person who says he allegedly snubbed them was talking about after the show last night? So why would someone who lives in Essex go all the way to Poole to watch him when there’s been venues a lot nearer to where he lives? Conveniently a private account who has changed his username 27 times and supports Man Utd 🙄 Make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
As someone with adhd (and I am not explaining the process for the cunt to then claim his own since the CUNT is always on here) it’s a fucking insult. The recycled attempts of self diagnosis of mental disorders to get likes - FUCK OFF.

I really hope he opens twitter again because I am ready : locked loaded and my aim is always on target. I despise people who do this, sadfish or attempt to use mental health for clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

cazellie

VIP Member
He‘s so annoying using ADHD to lather up likes and attention to stroke is ego. Calling bingo he is going to use ADHD for the cause of his marriage breakdown. He should be more focused on getting his child a referral as he clearly has communication difficulties.
Im calling bingo on him breaking the news that Augustus is being tested for the same so then it’ll be ‘me and my son with ADHD’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35