Jake Quickenden #99 He's got 99 problems but a job isn't one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can imagine him putting her down and belittling her any chance he gets but then more fool her for enabling his behaviour all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
We all see his “bants” 🤦‍♀️

Flappy has no problem going out in public so I guess it’s unrelated to surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t she admitted to depression before when flogging some mindfulness app she uses? Or was that simply a con for content?
She certainly did! Then she was moaning about stress and breaking down into tears over too many parcel deliveries! Stupid cow needs to get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔It's been a brilliant weekend with those pair of pratts being quiet, fingers crossed for a nice quiet week too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Very quiet indeed, is he on a downer? because he’s on his was home to wife & child. Come on flaps show your face, I’m getting worried about you now.

Reactions: 15
Very quiet indeed, is he on a downer? because he’s on his was home to wife & child. Come on flaps show your face, I’m getting worried about you now.
Maybe it's like characters on emmerdale, and she will re-appear with a new head 😃😃

..... a geezer 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she’s doing this to be the next Kate Middleton? She knows the curiosity it’s creating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love it if Fakey made an appearance here for thread 100..... like a Q&A 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love it if Fakey made an appearance here for thread 100..... like a Q&A 🤣
Oooh like Jack Monroe did on her thread, I would love that! Can you give us advice notice please Fakey so we can all make sure we’re here? Post a picture of Flaps one hour before 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #100

ADHD diagnosis for the 3rd time around
Never mind ‘Where’s Wally”, where’s Flaps to be found?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So he’s gone from manically posting all last week, to a 24 hour silence. What’s the betting he’s going to blame his ‘ADHD’ for his mood swings 🙄 Been a few weeks since anxiety/stress/mental health was used so maybe that? There’s always a motive when he goes silent so get ready for the overposting again when he comes back.
He has also started following 2 accounts that are well known girls on Tiktok/You Tube, doing duo dance reels amongst other things 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There we go fakeys the content we have all been waiting for the chubby goblin blowing bubbles in strawberry milk whilst still in his pyjamas at 9.30

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.