Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Right who’s the person that’s infiltrated this thread overnight to vote that he can sing? 5 votes now. How many accounts has he got on here 😂
Wonder if he’ll turn up to his day job every day this week? The show actually starts tonight so it’s a 6 day week so he’s going to struggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
No idea what he would be act means but Mr Delusional agrees as usual! He has got absolutely no chance of that or Strictly
It’s fucking embarrassing how he then tags Waterloo Road as well himself 🤢 The amount of programs, people and brands I’ve seen him tag over the last couple of years and I can’t think of a single ad/job that he’s got from it 😂 Does he realise that people on soaps, serial dramas etc…. work 6 days a week and for more than 2 hours a day? Plus they have to keep off social media whilst working and not talk about future storylines. We all know he can’t kept anything secret. Masterchef proved that. Seriously he’s such a fucking delusional try hard.

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Flappys had her tits/snout done.
She can't lift or deal with baby Einstein, so Zelda and doormatt are shipped in.
Nobody trusts big nose looking after a fucking pot plant let alone children on his own.
They are milking it for likes and shit
Fuck off you sad bunch of cunts.
---
The filter is out in overdrive again! Does he get people’s permission to film them and putting them on the gram🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I fucking punch his lights out if he did that me!
He ironed his face...
Sad, really.

• Heart

Emlou80

I had a dream last night that my children were being held at gunpoint and would only be released if I either had sex with fakey or Marcus Mitchell (the skinny version).

I chose Marcus and that says it all.

Both children were grumpy hormonal things today when they woke up (girls - 12 and 17) so I am now regretting saving their lives and my personal ordeal 👍🏻

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a shocker! Attention seeking, self obsessed, fame hungry cunt can ‘cook’ when it involves being filmed for a reality TV programme but on the one day of the year, he could give his wife that single handedly parents his child all year, a break from cooking, he doesn’t. What a fucking idiot she is. Will say she’s played it well making sure everyone online is aware he’s doing/done fuck all 😂

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
All this is so put on it's untrue. Definitely a display of a "united front" that's for sure. In the video of them around the pool, why has he taken that child out in just his pyjamas? It's freezing today and you can hear him say "Daddy I'm cold".

This all looks beyond desperate to me. We need this photo. 💯

432725584_1505689719995064_8456868381028269946_n.jpg

---
GREAT advert for that hotel! What a mess on that floor!

Screenshot_20240313-120225~2.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I thought they were potty training him. Here's a tip for you, stay at home for a week and do it then. This boy has absolutely no routine at all, how useless is Fakey, letting him say it's not time for bed yet...ok🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I can only assume the living brother is close to his partners family and stays away from Zelda as much as possible. I find it extremely odd she doesn’t mention her other grandkids, even if she didn’t show them I’m sure she’d say I’ve loved seeing my grandkids today etc. Extremely cold.

It’s a good job Zelda is obsessed with him as no one else really gives a shit about him.

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
How pathetic thinking no one saw his post in the hour Instagram was down.Fact is no one fucking cares about your son so move on and get a life prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Can’t make my mind up whether the febreeze advert is worse than the mosquito one. Fucking embarrassments. And he used to take the piss out of influencers flogging anything. The prick has never ever cleaned or used a cleaning product in his life.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s obviously not even bought his mum or Soph a bunch of flowers bet they didn’t even get a card! It’s pathetic. He’s such a shit son/dad/husband.

• Angry
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I can't believe how much his face has changed and how much he's aged in just a few years. How come he didn't have that big hook nose and weird lips a few years ago? I'd go as far to say that he was quite nice looking when he was with DF.
He and Flapz have drained the life out of each other in a very short space of time.

947627_1.jpg

JazzFan

VIP Member
Im guessing Flaps got a brow lift when getting that hooter sorted (most clinics will offer a brow lift with a discount if getting rhinoplasty done) is this the start of the 3rd week she’s hiding??Fuck me they must have butchered her, probably had to use a kango hammer on that honker 🤭 might explain why shes still hiding!
It’s all so calculated the lies told, Zelda talking total bullshit saying February is a down month for her and she wasn’t feeling well so Jake invited her to stay….. no what really happened was flappy was getting her hooted fixed they needed you to baby sit. If she wasn’t feeling well and dizzy with vertigo and a cold the last thing she needed was to be running round after the content goblin and she’s thanking people for worrying about her. They all need mental assessments 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Salmon for date night tonight?"

Well, if that's what you consider a date night, the whole population would rather be single! There is hardly any food on their plates whatsoever and the chemistry between them is ZERO! 😂😂😂

Totally and utterly embarrassing. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Wills315

VIP Member
Came here to say poor Leo. What a cunt posting that picture, he's not the only one (Charlotte dawson posted her fella and son pissing standing up together with the child's bum on display) . I also know someone (a former friend who posts her entire life , including screenshots of bank transactions to show how rich they are 😂) recently posted her toddler on the potty with and emoji covering her bits 😡 Kids have no privacy whatsoever, absolutely no need to post that especially knowing that sick scumbags could be watching and saving.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I am going to put something out there and I hope I am wrong as I would not wish it on anyone. Maybe Sophie was expecting, but isn't now...... Maybe that is why he was in a hospital corridor. Maybe that's why he was saying about things coming to an end.... Sophie may not be able to or feel up to looking after Leo so that's why Zelda is down.

Not everything points to that but wouldn't be that unlikely.

Like I said, I would hope that it is not the case.

• Heart