Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappys had her tits/snout done.
She can't lift or deal with baby Einstein, so Zelda and doormatt are shipped in.
Nobody trusts big nose looking after a fucking pot plant let alone children on his own.
They are milking it for likes and shit
Fuck off you sad bunch of cunts.
---
The filter is out in overdrive again! Does he get people’s permission to film them and putting them on the gram I fucking punch his lights out if he did that me!
He ironed his face...
Sad, really.

Reactions: 24
If this is the case, he's hit a whole new level of low, "singing" in the corridor instead of being by her side.
If that was a hospital corridor, why didn't anyone tell him to STFU, it's not the time or the place

Reactions: 19
If they are paying that knob to promote their stuff then they are another one off my list.. and I buy a lot from Dunelm - but I won’t!
His fake tan looks like he’s been in Barbados,far too dark or is is too much foundation to cover his paleness. Cuz not been given any gifted holidays to get one
I reckon she’s had sumthing done to her face or chest - think she’s there, but too embarrassed after chemical peel disaster that time

Reactions: 14
Can Flappy PLEASE do the Jean style real, I’m making a desperate mess over here without her guidance !!!

Reactions: 37
If this is the case, he's hit a whole new level of low, "singing" in the corridor instead of being by her side.
If that was a hospital corridor, why didn't anyone tell him to STFU, it's not the time or the place
Exactly, surely staff would have kicked him out?
---
Just as well Peacocks gifted her some crap for Mother's Day as that syrup-wearing cunt won't bother.

---
So looks like he's fucked off to the football.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
Fuck it im sticking to my gut and going with she’s had her boulders or nose done! She wont show her face so im thinking nose and may have got the boulders done aswell…. Between her Dad and him paid for it. All the birthdays and anniversaries he’s missed and the amount of time he spends away for no reason surely she got the last of the fight money to pay for it! Shes not sharing or advertising because she obviously had to pay for it like most regular people! Il be happy to see if it wasn’t grifted

Reactions: 20
The four that have voted yes to the poll have to be Fakey, Flaps, Zelda and DoorMatt on their burner accounts surely?

Reactions: 22
Nice not to see Leo on repeatShe is definitely hiding for a reason and started following plastic surgery clinics in turkey a while back.Maybe Zelda got her a 10% discount as she is a ambassador after she had those awful teeth

Is he not working now ??
Strange no sight of her and Leo been with Jake and his parents all week
the cunt can’t parent alone

Also he has to pre record because he can be trusted and mucks it up

Totally agree! She’s hard procedures done so she’ll do a big reveal at some point! Can’t see the point myself, she’s fucked her body up completely since meeting the attention seeking nobody! He’s only good for local panto now

Reactions: 14
My bad Chelsea playing at City's ground lol.... I was hoping to have him on edge

Reactions: 15
I definitely think nose job, shes defo self conscious of it and it’s the cheapest to do

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.