Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's on his fingers, look like sweets? Don't they ever do anything with that kid?

View attachment 2798955
Looks like raspberries to me, he seems to be an a mission this week to prove he is a good dad, except it don’t count when you need your own mother there to parent with you. Something really amiss this week, I hope she has walked for the sake of her own mental Heath. If she had disappeared for surgery, I think she would have shared it.

Reactions: 27
Is he having a nap now then poor Fakey tired out after doing parenting duties, not even by himself

Reactions: 18
He absolutely never does a thing around that house, confirmed by having to tell a load of strangers on the internet what he’s managed to “get done” sad

Reactions: 22
She shared the state of her face when she had it all lasered off. It’s obvious she’s got fake tits, teeth and lips so I don’t think she’d be secretive at all. Same if she was on holiday, she’d be bragging. And if it was a “work opportunity” that was secret, she’d have still let people know what she’s doing.

shit has hit the fan. Didn’t they still have both RRS on the drive not long ago so that could be his broken one in the video of Leo? It’s been obvious for ages that he’s only allowed very minimal contact with Fred. Will be very interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why this pisses me off so much cos it’s not my kid (thank god) but to take him out in public with that birds nest is so bloody lazy. A few minutes with a brush, that’s all it takes, you can even film it you horse teethed big lugged wrinkled pathetic excuse for a man

Reactions: 19
He's been utterly incessant this week. That kid doesn't have a moment's privacy ffs.

The last time we saw Squidward was on the 26th February and that was only briefly. I wonder if her sister gave her a good talking to? I know I would have a long time ago.

All this prick seems to be doing is trying to prove he's a hands-on dad but he can't even do that because he needs mummy to hold his hand all the time. He's utterly pathetic and Zelda and DoorMatt are pathetic for running around after him.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
It's fucking disgusting. A nice trim only takes five minutes. He looks like a tramp.

Reactions: 23
See Fag Ash Lil has posted, has been recommended by someone can't be bothered to find out myself, but the motley crew are in the background just not posting ...saddos

Reactions: 17
It won't happen.

None of them are bothered.

All good for the " awwwwwws" and clicks though , so all of them are secretly thrilled.........

Reactions: 15
No Fakey YOU'RE obsessed with Tattle! There's only one reason you've posted that pic & it's not to show the crap picture of the beige pork pie doing nothing. It's just to 'casually' show Flaps is back in town & she's centre stage in that pic not Porkie.

Reactions: 20
She is looking rough, so will they share why she been missing?

Reactions: 16
He's obviously not up to looking after a child by himself , not mentally competent enough, hence zelda and doormatt on-scene.....
Hope flapz has 'woken up'.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone think it’s weird how this weird behaviour kicked off when THAT photo was leaked 🫢

Reactions: 23
Why does the twat even care how many likes he gets how childish is he ffs
he’s not normal at all …. I would never post my children to strangers for likes

Reactions: 19
Flaps looks so skinnyHe must read here more than we do.But fuck face does not have a real job so loads of free time.Maybe she left and creepy Joe and his mother made her come back.

Reactions: 17
Either gone for surgery or some training maybe to go back to her actual job before this influenza shit started
she needs something she is making no money and he’s not exactly bringing in a good enough amount they are in debt and can’t even afford a car or holiday

I wonder if he’s not allowed to be alone with the children? Maybe due to his poor mental health that’s he likes to play on. Hence his parents there whilst flaps was missing. Fred’s seems to spend most of time at his dad’s (luckily for him) Flaps usually parents alone as he avoids parenting like the plague. I still think the marriage is over, he’s clearly taken that pic just to post to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.