Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMona

Honestly - does he want a fucking medal??? When we were kids my Dad did this mileage every week. Difference being he did 6 full days a week labouring on a building site! Never heard him banging on about it. He just accepted that he had to work to provide for his family.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

trine

Chatty Member
His painting post has likes turned off and 18 comments. About 10 of those are bots and the remainder are tena huns commenting how clever he is with his painting of Purdy. For once in his life he isn’t replying to every comment - and why? Simple. Because he doesn’t want to admit he didn’t do the painting. Sad sad little man.

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Fair play to that woman telling prick she didn’t want to be on his instagram weird how he always wants to be filming people tell him to fuck off love

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
So rings on at Tring but is dat a ting?

Flappy by name flappy by nature. Where does she get off with that shite, head turned awkwardly, staring into the distance look? Give it up luv. And as for those claws errr feet! Jurassic Park have rung, they want their props back.
Screenshot_20240130-204004_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240130-203948_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240130-203936_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
If he gets on Master Chef he'll try and be centre of attention and be funny but he has no banter and comes across as a year 8 trying to be class clown.
He's so unlikeable. Imagine finding out you've got to share a kitchen with him. Fuck that. I'd rather be unemployed.

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
King Charles has got cancer 😞 …..calling bingo an incoming post from Fakey about it and making it all about him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is he even saying "I love you" because his mouth is moving out of sync and you can't understand him. It's like one of those voice overs in an old kung fu film with extra mouth movement! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
Did Fakey ever go support Paul Smith on his 18month tour like he said he would, or couldn’t he afford the tickets?😬

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Letting us know he’s on his way back to Birmingham🤣He just gets more pathetic by the day🤣Keep grinding as the big time certainly passing you by🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He can't fucking cook🤣🤣🤣🤣 this will be comedy gold if he is on it. He'll be crying at any criticism he gets and if they tell him his food is shit.
I mean did you see him chopping that onion on the Sky reel😬😬😬😬
Also, they must be desperate for celebs if they've asked him😂😂😂 Fakey thinking he's hit the big time 🤭🤭🤭
At least he could make a 'Sausage Surprise' like Jean does on Eastenders. He does love a sausage! 😂
---
He is the type of cunt to deliberately fuck it up so he thinks he is being funny I bet you all if he has got it he will deliberately make out he is thick etc
He definitely doesn't have to make out he's thick. He's very much lacking in the brain cell department!

• Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
She's as shite as parenting as he is. Must be beneath the influencer to toilet train her kid.
Must be expecting the staff to do it when he starts school.
Lazy pair of grifting cunts.
My Son Is a year almost to the day younger than Leo. He is more advanced than Leo and we are starting potty training in the next few weeks as he tells us when he needs/has been to the loo.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Previous headline stars to the annual event include….Ray Quinn, Comedian Tommy Cannon and….Star band of the 70’s Showaddywaddy🤣🤣🤣
This is manifesting at its finest 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha