Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
IMG_0213.jpeg

This is what I got from Sainsbury’s. There you go fakey ya skint twat seeing as you’re on master chef 😂 get cooking for ya beard 😂😂 perhaps for once think about someone else you self indulged prick

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Same as his health anxiety, bad back, bad wrist, bad ankle, stress, anxiety, etc… never existed. Was solely for attention and IG content 😂
Can't wait for period pain and phantom pregnancy, he's had the full bingo of imaginary ailments..
---
He’s missed an opportunity there, I wonder if it’ll make a comeback again when he sees this.
View attachment 2741827
Gotta get on that bandwagon...

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Even going to Karen’s Diner can’t get him the insta engagement he’s so desperate for 😂. As usual can’t just do the experience like you’re meant to, has to make it about him 🤢
Even sadder is, he has started following the waiter from there who makes no mention of his profession on his insta, so Fakey must have actually asked him for his insta name so he could follow him 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
So he went to Karen's Diner with some of the cast. That's the restaurant where the staff are verbally abusive to you!! He really won't be able to take that will he? I hope they started on his teeth and syrup and some of the staff are Tattlers! 😂

This was posted over 3hrs ago and he's not posted since. He probably started crying. We urgently need footage of this! 😂

View attachment 2733803
😆😆😆😆😆😆 was it a deliberate ploy by the cast to go there to stitch him up? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
" And the Grift goes on .." by the quickendens *

* in fakeys case, only on a 4" single , not 7" 😃😆💀

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Thank you!

I don't live too far from Zelda, so can keep an eye on her goings on!
Yes!a pic in the wild would be hilarious, collecting her chippy tea with DoorMatt or out for a coffee with her imaginary sister, or out buying paint or weedkiller for orchardlodge care home

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
So his trip to London was to speak on a unknown radio station.Fucking hell really hitting the big time.And with 123 likes in a hour no one cares bro.👍👍

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fakey is very quiet, he's most certainly up to something. He'll also be wanking over the messages from the tena huns asking if he's OK cos he isn't posting. Que coming back on with...thanks for all your messages asking if I'm OK, blah, blah fucking blah🙄🙄🙄
He'll be thinking fuck those tattlers if he's got Masterchef, thinking he's got one over us🤣🤣🤣 no you ain't Fakey, just opening yourself up for a load more people to see you are a massive prick🤭🤭🤭

They both have absolutely shit engagement right now, getting worse with each post, reel they do😂😂😂...dead dad, brother/anxiety post coming in 3 2 1🥱🥱🥱
If he has got Masterchef we’ve actually got one up on him again 😂 We shouldn’t know until it’s announced but because of his social media behaviour and his need to tell everyone he’s got something really good coming up, a little digging online makes it obvious imo. Just gutted it isn’t CBB 😂

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
He can't fucking cook🤣🤣🤣🤣 this will be comedy gold if he is on it. He'll be crying at any criticism he gets and if they tell him his food is shit.
I mean did you see him chopping that onion on the Sky reel😬😬😬😬
Also, they must be desperate for celebs if they've asked him😂😂😂 Fakey thinking he's hit the big time 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well at least that explains why he’s got whatever job this is. No one else is desperate enough to strip to a pair of shorts in this weather. After getting his balls out on TV and getting in a paddling pool on LW, they knew he’d do anything. What was that he said about being a main actor in a series? Yep this looks like he’s heading that way 🙄😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Of course he had to smart mouth back to the waiters at Karen’s Diner, couldn’t just take it for the laugh that it is like everyone else. Fucks sake man, I really despise him.
Course he did!! He's JAKE QUICKENDEN, dontcha know!!!!
TV Presenter and international wit and raconteur......

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fucking killed me off tonight this thread ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Can't believe she's got her Flaps hanging out again, classy as fuck😬😬😬
---
Uterly repulsive cunt. I would honestly have gone up to her if I was a paying customer and said "can you put your minging flaps away you fucking mess". That tramp stamp near her minge though. 🤢🤢
It's fucking rank isn't it crazy🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So pleased his post isn’t getting the likes he was obviously expecting from it 😊 Get ready for either a dad/brother/leo baby pic or anxiety/woe is me post soon

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ahh, that makes sense now!
---
What's with the spelling errors lately and why is she mentioning ANGELS?

Nobody needs fashion advice from this old scrubber.

View attachment 2730578
The spelling/grammar mistakes are deliberate. She’s trying to up her engagement 🙄 She’ll do a whole outfit reel later and out will come the ‘Chanel’ and ‘YSL’ accessories like always 🙄 yep a £7,000 handbag but she’s aff linking hair dye 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a scruffy twat he is.Who goes online to tell strangers what his plans for the next few days are.He honestly is the biggest prick walking and keep grinding🤢🤢Of course mentioning his fam as he calls them as a afterthought.View attachment 2728240
Does he not realise as well, how it looks really unprofessional him going on about how tough it is for him? His choice to drive 5 hours to do a 2 min TV gig because I’m sure that’s all it is. As you say Mollyann who comes online to tell strangers their ‘work’ plans 🤦🏻‍♀️ as far as I’m aware he wasn’t even in Wales yesterday (sure he would have been on stories if he was) so this is only his 2nd day ‘presenting’ this week and it’s already Thursday 😂

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
That crappy attic room was the biggest waste of money. All it’s used for is her little photo shoots.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
He's going to make a massive arse of himself and everyone on there will hate him. YAY! He is irritating enough on his blink-and-you-miss-them presenting spots but he's following a script. When he's on a programme just being himself he'll show himself up for the vulgar, passive aggressive, unlikeable nobhead he really is.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
See gok Wan advertising the quiz this morning, from somewhere nice abroad.
What's Brokeback advertising? Camping in Wales in the end of winter???
Nice.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
That reel 🤣🤣 oh I’m crimson for the pair of them. They could have held a gun to my head and threatened to kidnap my entire family and I’d of still said no to that. Flappy must weep herself to sleep she missed out on Eyal for the closeted cockroach.

• Haha
Reactions: 21