Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
This boy is being failed! He is overweight, he needs a decent haircut, his clothes are boring and far too big and he no doubt has a nappy on stop pissing about on your landing and be a mum to this lad! Sorry for the rant guys but this picture to me is just awful and shows just how much he is being let down
They never ever dress him in any cute colourful clothes, always dressed like a tramp or a prisoner, Zelda at least got him some cute outfits

Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His miss you comment on her post🤢🤢Do the pair of them ever just do shit in private.He misses no one as look how full of himself he’s been in wales and with dopey Chris coming over.
That's just for the Gram. He probably doesn't even think about her.
---
Another message he’s obviously written to himself and if he hasn’t, why is he sharing a personal dm to his ‘million’ followers? Seriously his over inflated ego is out of control 🙄
---

He’s trying to help up her engagement 😂 In 2 hours 156 likes and 6 comments 🙄 She moans about being busy. She will be soon. She’s going to be inundated with offers from brands with that sort of engagement from 279k followers 😉
Also just seen this tiktok she put on 14 hours ago. 25 likes no comments 😂
She is utterly pathetic.
---
If you are going to write a fake message to yourself and pretend it's from a follower, you don't include words that YOU SAY ALL THE TIME!

You're fooling nobody "brother". "Peace". 🤡

425321162_2769209663226660_1684984429127936709_n~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Imagine if he has got it, and we've already took the shine off it by laughing at him being a cunt on it ...
Karma 👏👏👏
---
I reckon, aside from the show not wanting to have him on, this would be a reason why Strictly wouldn’t have him. No way could he keep it secret for a few months!
He can't hold his own piss. It would be all over his Instagram before the ink on the contract dried ...

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His latest reel 😴 Do whatever you like? How’s that worked out for you and all the TV programmes you’ve tagged and begged to go on with no success? Twat

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Confirmation that his huge ‘presenting’ gig this week was for ITV win.
At least he’s got the excuse to keep it in his insta bio for longer now 😂
Get ready for an upcoming appearance on either Lorraine, TM or LW when it’s time to promote it 🙄 That ‘presenting’ career of his is really taking off 🤭

Attachments

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
His such a tosser!
Tell me you buy followers likes and comments without telling me you do
If they were raunchy pictures of half naked lads I could believe they were real fwends

And the sheer hypocrisy of him he wasn't home for 5 weeks he kept fking of
He cares for nothing but himself and chasing fame!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
Pretty sure Gail doesn’t understand the concept of “making sacrifices for those you love”. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.
Is it really a sacrifice to dump him and keep going on adult holidays? 😂he will do anything to be away from that kid

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
On the beg again, this time for branding. We highly doubt there's anything in that 'overthinking' head of yours. 🤡

View attachment 2740890
---
Psychology books? 😂😂😂

"The Art of Not Giving a Fuck"
"How To Be Your Own Therapist"

"How To Be A Successful Beard" perhaps!

View attachment 2740893
I wonder if she cries herself to sleep asking herself how she ended up being the beard for that bellend! She could have been in Eyal Booker’s bed if she played her cards right. Instead she’s reduced to making pennies from affiliate links.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s so sad. There are about a 100 strange women who are obsessed with him so he thinks that means the rest of the world love Leo. Fucking weird behaviour.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Hahaha less than 500 likes on Flappy's last reel with Leo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See he turned the likes off the painting reel he put up🤭🤭🤭 some of the comments obviously think he's done it, has he fuck painted that😆😆😆 not put them right though has he🫠🫠🫠 silly cunt, as you said @trine.
Someone asking if he's cricket on the masked singer, he fucking wishes, Fakey's had his go on Saturday night prime time tv about 10 years ago with XFactor😂😂😂😂
Cricket can actually sing though. Plus Fakey has already done the only ever Masked Singer gig he’s going to get 🤭

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I just reverse-searched that earlier photo of him and those bum bandits on the boat and I really wish I hadn't. 🤢

I have absolutely no words. How is it even possible that Flapz had a child with him, married him and stayed with him? This is all getting really fucked up because I could not for the life of me be with somebody who is clearly as straight as a roundabout, as bent as a butcher's hook and Dorothy's best friend. 🤢

Screenshot_20240129-155054~2.png
Screenshot_20240129-170000~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

MissMona

I've just watched Silent Witness and there was a corpse propped up in bed for a year which was in better condition than her 🤣🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Was that the wedding Jake didn’t bother going to 🤔
Do you know what, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was RatBoy who kicked off. She was nearly crying in that video. Maybe he never bothered going? I'm very intrigued now. You can just imagine him to be a right nasty cunt about it. 💯
---
Why should SHE pay for presents for her youngest son her money goes on her HER, and his money is all HIS....

You know what pur mum would have probably liked for her birthday jake ? For her son and grandson to have made a effort to go see her....you couldn't even get hom to look at the phone for his birthday message

His"cooking" started at Christmas didn't it..with that pork chop for the 6 of them.
I hope he gets ripped to pieces if he is on there.i know he will on twitter(x) and any news paper articles

A legend in his own mind or a twat in a toupee :ROFLMAO:
"that pork chop for the six of them". 😂😂

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
She looks like something they’ve found in a crypt!
Jesus her feet I assume she’s swimming to the USA on her next trip…

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Funny how I put a photo up saying how for 31 she looks old and suddenly all these ‘people’ have supposedly messaged her today saying how good she looks. She comes on here as much as he does now 😂
That's hilarious. 😂😂 I mentioned the state of her hair this morning and that she's receding and there's hair comments too. 😂😂😂😂
---
Why, just why, would anybody repost comments like this? Nobody would and besides it looks like she sent them to herself 😜
For our benefit! 😂

• Haha