Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
To my knowledge he’s never ever REALLY promoted TFM, never saying it’s coming to here come see me, it’s amazing, praising his costars, saying where you can get tickets but all the time in the world for saying when he has a “presenting gig”

Don’t forget to tell everyone on your insta you’ve got work today, just off to post about my work shift 👍😂
He was the only cast member that didn’t post on instagram when they did their 100th show. It’s blatantly obvious he thinks touring is beneath him. If we see it, I’m pretty sure anyone that works with him, picks up on it. Considering what little work he’s had in the last few years, you’d think he’d be more gracious. Yes he spouts on about being so grateful but that’s only when he gets a 2 min TV appearance. Never known somebody as untalented and unlikeable as him with such an overinflated ego and high opinion of themselves 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
See Sam Thompson and his missus have got a Waitrose advert.....
He'll be sobbing into his breakfast this morning..

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He had an epiphany. "Instead of complaining what you haven't got, you should be grateful for what you have got. Instead of always wanting more, just look at what you have got and I can guarantee, it's a lot more than most people. I was just thinking this when I was actually having a poo at the gym". 🙄

What an utter disingenuous, lying prick. 💯

• Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
You NEVER see him this happy & relaxed around Flaps. He's like a completely different person around the likes of CH.
Screenshot_20240131-181046_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Do you know at I mean - do you know what I mean - do you know what I mean ...
Stop fucking saying that all the time. It's born of ignorance always saying that, you spout a load of tosh & make yourself sound more ignorant by punctuating your spiel with that☝

Do you think that shite word "Manifest" he came up with in the lift was him on the way back from a Master Chef interview? We thought it was the YouTube doodles but it could've been this instead.

We've been tortured with his 'I'm a chef me' reels, close ups of cutting with the BIG knife onions into big chunks with flaccid, grey chicken pieces floating in oil. The world's smallest lamb (pork?) shank on Christmas day tied up by him. Not forgetting the nicked photo off Google that he made himself.

We've also had the torturous singing with vinegar strokes face pulling. As we all know Fakey doesn't do anything without a motive. So he's hoping for some TV program to snap him & his syrup up to water torture the nation.
Christ, is there no start to his talents? 😃

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I mean he always looks smug but when he’s being filmed he’s even worse. So his week of ‘presenting’ has begun. I’m still think it’s for ITV win. Also he needs to tone down the fake tan/make up 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
With no guaranteed income from April I wouldn’t be pissing about at a spa id be shitting myself worrying about bills

xc01

God, he's such a fucking saddo, he's never mentioned Rugby...ever. Was obviously very cheap. As time goes on he's just getting more desperate🤮🤮🤮🤮
Just like how he never mentioned Formula 1 until he was paid to watch it and post about sky sports f1! He will be commenting soon about Hamilton moving to Ferrari now i’ve mentioned that. He is just so predictable!
Such a shame that they didn’t pick a real rugby fan, again i think it comes down to money and that he must be so cheap!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🌈

Flapz must be thick as shit, in denial, blind, mental, desperate or all five!

So many red flags ffs. I'm actually starting to think whether Gail was actually IVF or Turkey Baster now?
You NEVER see any chemistry between them. Even at their wedding when he went to kiss her, he looked repulsed and probably had a bit of sick in his mouth.

Screenshot_20240131-181005~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha