Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve been away on holiday and there were a lot of young ladies posing in exact same way as Flaps and Vicky both around and in the pool. We did have a little giggle between ourselves while we watched in amusement. People like this are absolutely oblivious as to how silly it looks and you can see them taking multiple shots yet still not happy. All for the gram. Who cares? Both would have looked so ridiculous in the spas they were in. I’d have kicked off if I’d been trying to have a relaxing day and come across this shit show. I wonder if Flaps wore that flap revealing kit just for a reaction, even if it is just on Tattle!
I think it’s so sad the generation we are living in, that everything is about trying to look good for content on the gram. Young ladies posing on holiday around a pool is still really sad but nowhere near as tragic as two grown women in their thirties wearing tiny bikinis in supposedly up market spas 🤢 I mean it’s not like it’s the summer months so could have been using the outdoor pools and sunbathing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
He looks more lovingly at CH than his own wife 😂
I've seen another z lister Charlotte Crosby apparently signed up for "celeb" masterchef

• Haha
  • Sick

trine

Chatty Member
More proof his piss tub in the back garden isn’t ice cold, when he waded into that lake out at Brokeback, he caught his breath and you could tell he was shocked by the temperature. Knobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Does anybody know how old Zelda is today? I've just come across something that says Matt was born in 1974. If that's true, he's had a fucking hard paper round!!! He's another one who's had the lifeblood sucked out of him! 😂😂

There's a hell of an age gap there , then , if that's right.........
Zelda must be 64, 66 ? She looks fucking 1/2- dead anyway

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It will be really interesting to see his behaviour after TFM has finished. I doubt he will managed to find any more “acting” work and his free 2 minute TV appearances aren’t going to pay the bills. Doubt he will even get his panto this year, it was Louis Smith and Ian Waite last year.

I agree with crazy, 2024 is going to be the end of them. I’d love to know what that appointment was that they had a few months ago when Zelda was looking after the kids.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Another hand clasping Ad for Green whatever they are called drinking beer guinness wine (such great acting as he doesn't drink)
He refers to the Home Nations - such a rugby fan it's the SIX Nations Jaknob
Followed by more hand clasping for ITV win where he got to film on a corridor - not the Maldives, Canaries, France, Spain - no a corridor 🤣🤣🤣
And another fab outfit- if you are wearing a wool jumper and jacket put some trousers on

1000021035.jpg
1000021037.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
🐔Zelda touches her hair once more and I will fucking scream 😱 😤...
No one has grifted her a clip 😂😂 I honestly don’t know how it doesn’t annoy her constantly moving it out her face, I remember when someone mentioned it to her and she blocked them 😂😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Funny how I put a photo up saying how for 31 she looks old and suddenly all these ‘people’ have supposedly messaged her today saying how good she looks. She comes on here as much as he does now 😂
Why, just why, would anybody repost comments like this? Nobody would and besides it looks like she sent them to herself 😜

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 03/02/24

Another pathetic TikTok. Work? Don't make us laugh. You mean DIGITAL BEGGING.

• Sick
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Happy new thread day. I wish in some way that photo could of come out 😫😫😫 I need to laugh at it

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jesus, that story of Flaps about the travel pillow, with whingy whiny Gail in the background, why doesn't she just borrow Fakey's from when he was doing the Greeneking rugby Ad😆😆😆
How the fuck is she gonna sleep on the plane anyway with demon child kicking off all flight, I'd hate to be on that flight😬😬😬 and how many times has,she told us she's going to America🥱🥱🥱 braggy bitch, kids only get a week at half term, hardly worth going for 7 days and the jetlag for the kids will be horrendous.
I hope,they get burgled while she's away, will serve her fucking right😊😊😊
522 likes on her budget not budget make up reel🥱😬😆🤭😂😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So another pre record😂😂😂.
He’s too unpredictable for live TV in my opinion so I’d be surprised if it’s not a pre record. It might not be for ITV Win but it’s a very small crew with him and let’s be honest who else would use him? They sent skanky Vicky Pattison to Mauritius, I’m sure they’d send Fakey to a castle in the UK 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Flaps has had a very busy morning loading up more on to vinted!
Imagine being the wife of a reality superstar and having to flog a pair of trousers on Vinted for £8! I see she’s put the Balenciaga trainers back on that she got gifted for Fred as well.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think whoever has called masterchef is right yano. We always say on here fakey forever changes his narrative to gain more likes on the gram and I'm pretty sure when the beard went away before he was training for that sham of a fight, he threw together this really shit meal and was joking about how he couldn't cook.

Sophie documents doing the majority of the shit cooking in their house but then come christmas day and chef fakey is cooking the christmas dinner.

There is always a hidden motive behind everything this manchild posts.
Exactly this. He’s been singing as well recently and now he’s got a huge gig in a field 🤭 Just waiting for the dancing now cos we know that SCD is the one thing he really really wants.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What a sad photo this is. Failed by both his parents and crucially delayed. This kid has no chance. They both should be ashamed of themselves but they obviously don't care. He's still napping because he's overfed every single day.

424889519_270762555867037_3564748169616747955_n.jpg
425326214_3684488281870049_7788160843040274820_n.jpg

---
He has totally the wrong face / head for tele. Too old , it never really happened the first time around. Desperate thirsty never-was-been.
No one wants him on anything...... also once he's been involved with something- they never ask him back lols

View attachment 2731376
View attachment 2731381
The prick has nothing to offer. Zero. Nada. Jack Shit. Everything about him is fucking awful. Every time I see that syrup I seem to cringe more every day. 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick