Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So his trip to London was to speak on a unknown radio station.Fucking hell really hitting the big time.And with 123 likes in a hour no one cares bro.👍👍
and he said he had got ‘presenting’ work ALL week 🙄 This is why whenever he says he’s got something really exciting coming up and implies it’s huge career wise, I take it with a pinch of salt. He overplays and exaggerates everything he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why is she linking hotels in Kent that she’s never been to? Yeah they grifted the cave like every other insta’wanker but have we ever seen them in Margate? And what’s funny is the hotel she’s link has only been open a couple of months you can’t recommend places you haven’t been to you silly twat!
Why would anybody ask her about hotels in Kent when she lives in Colchester? Probably trying to get freebies from the ones she’s mentioned. I’m surprised she didn’t actually tag them in. She missed a trick there 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So if he’s in Wales and ‘presenting’ all week, he’s going to be moaning like fuck about driving to and from Wales to Birmingham every day. If it is for ITV win, it shows how desperate he is to keep that gig and get 3 mins on the TV, if he’s doing a 6 hour round trip daily. Unless he’s somewhere else tomorrow? More likely he’ll bin TFM for a couple of days. Wonder if he’s doing the afternoon performances?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If my hunch is right about Celebrity Masterchef, I’ve just seen they have announced the first 3 contestants. H from Steps, Snoochie Shy and Edith Bowman 🙄 With a list like that, I think it’s very possible he could have made the cut for it. I mean they are barely even z listers so he’d fit right in.

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
He was the only cast member that didn’t post on instagram when they did their 100th show. It’s blatantly obvious he thinks touring is beneath him. If we see it, I’m pretty sure anyone that works with him, picks up on it. Considering what little work he’s had in the last few years, you’d think he’d be more gracious. Yes he spouts on about being so grateful but that’s only when he gets a 2 min TV appearance. Never known somebody as untalented and unlikeable as him with such an overinflated ego and high opinion of themselves 🤢
He didn’t really promote Footloose either. As with both productions he’s quick to re-share flattering reviews but doesn’t include praise for his fellow cast. Definitely thinks it’s beneath him and it’s filling time until the big time comes. I hate his smug videos saying it’s worth it etc etc. when in reality it’s a couple of days of driving to and from jobs and nothing other people don’t do every single day. I’m sure his fellow theatre colleagues don’t like him. They seem quite proud of what they do and seem quite pally too

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I remember in 2022 when the freak posted this🤢🤢At 35 he’s definitely just like that creepy fucker Wayne lineker🤢🤢Has he fallen out with his fake side kick as yesterday was sickening the amount he filmed Leo😡View attachment 2722887
The video just for you and anyone who has never had the pleasure of seeing it before 😂🤮 most of the comments on this were from men 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another hand clasping Ad for Green whatever they are called drinking beer guinness wine (such great acting as he doesn't drink)
He refers to the Home Nations - such a rugby fan it's the SIX Nations Jaknob
Followed by more hand clasping for ITV win where he got to film on a corridor - not the Maldives, Canaries, France, Spain - no a corridor 🤣🤣🤣
And another fab outfit- if you are wearing a wool jumper and jacket put some trousers on

View attachment 2741895View attachment 2741892
A thick jumper with a pair of shorts and wearing sunglasses inside the airport. Was he worried he was going to get mobbed by all his ‘fans’ 😂. As for the other outfit. Anything to draw attention to himself 🙄 He obviously doesn’t have a hair stylist or MUA looking at the state of him. Imagine what he’s going to look like in Ultra HD 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
She just looks likke an idiot with all the spelling mistakes if you dont know about the instagram upping engagemtn trick

He's never mentioned rugby before it's so dumb they picked cheapo him :ROFLMAO:

Justdee

Chatty Member
So zeldas worked out why the the princess of Wales is of work..she is literally the only one ive seen give her opinion,some have wished her well most haven't commented as Kate said she wants to be private not old yellow and she looked so smug as she announced her diagnosis...bitch

• Angry
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
She looks dreadful in all that begged/scrounged clobber , and - worst- now trying to sell it to make money 😡
Size 4 shows how emaciated she really is and they are baggy on her eeeeek

ALso her look at me sitting in just a t shirt because I can heat my shed all day because I'm rich lol, anyone else sitting in just a t shirt? I'm in 3 layers but then again I work so cant afford heating lol

Justdee

Chatty Member
Why should SHE pay for presents for her youngest son her money goes on her HER, and his money is all HIS....

You know what pur mum would have probably liked for her birthday jake ? For her son and grandson to have made a effort to go see her....you couldn't even get hom to look at the phone for his birthday message

His"cooking" started at Christmas didn't it..with that pork chop for the 6 of them.
I hope he gets ripped to pieces if he is on there.i know he will on twitter(x) and any news paper articles

A legend in his own mind or a twat in a toupee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If I’m having a clothes clear out if there’s any vintage or designer it goes on eBay. High street stuff like Zara goes to the charity shops (small local charity shops not Red Cross or Oxfam, I ain’t contributing to some CEO’s company BMW).

Just shows how greedy she is, and poor too, who could be arsed with photographing and packing up crap like that for a few quid? She hasn’t got a charitable bone in her body. Self centred cunt like him.
She needs spends for the states.
Gayboi isn't gonna divvi any Dosh up.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Is such a smug twat whenever he gets his ugly mug on tv for two minutes.Where’s the parrot as she’s another freak of a person🤣Flaps is a embarrassment to women and mothers as she is failing Leo on every level.His stomach is huge as they over fed him to shut him up.

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
A decent influencer uses a clean, uncluttered neutral space when they are doing try ons and they iron what they’re trying to flog. Yet another reason, she’s failed miserably at her chosen profession. Yes she might manage to grift holidays but what good are they when you’re unemployed and your husband spends any money he gets on himself?

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
And he’s started following Christine Mcguiness didn’t someone say yesterday she was also rumoured to be doing Masterchef? He can’t keep anything quiet can he?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m so embarrassed for him 😬 who does that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That’s why he follows over 7,300 accounts. He’ll follow anybody he comes across 😂 Imagine spouting on how ‘busy’ you are all the time but you have the time to keep up with over 7,000 insta accounts 🙄 Who seriously follows that many 🤦🏻‍♀️ no wonder he’s never off his phone.

• Haha