Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them shouted at him and told him to stop filming and he looked like he was going to cry. He also introduced every person there and gave us their life story and how they met him. He then proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke named isabella madow or some shit like that

Reactions: 33
He was burnt to a crisp

love the way flappy says ski season like she goes every year and is any good at it
She looks shit at it on her reel she posted
---
I was lurking at the time of the wedding Jeanie. I just had a look at the NY and Paris pics, I can't believe they went to NY in January then Paris in March when they've got a baby at home, was it Zelda looking after Gail then?
They are the worst parents
Snap on these pictures

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
omg the stag can still not get over that he did that performance in a cheerleader outfit he bought himself. The men who went were mortified!

Reactions: 25
They also went to Santorini on an adult only for a week that year as well. Pretty sure Zelda is the only one who has ever looked after Spud for any length of time.

Reactions: 20
I remember when he was engaged to Danielle Fogerty for 3 years she was absolutely stunning....

WTF is this and what on earth does this jumbled message even mean?

He must be drunk although he doesn't drink.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Get ready for a major tantrum. According to the sidebar of shame, Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks are hosting this year's NTA awards......
See Jake Quickenden the "presenter" overlooked again...

Reactions: 32
What is she- a fucking flamingo???

The stag do didnt he go back to hotel early and everybody else carried on partying all night
Oh and the party he hosted the day after his wedding abroad he made everybody bring a bottle of booze

Reactions: 28

Your profile pic is showing at the bottom of these screenshots

Reactions: 12
" proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke ..." I'm dead

Even the engagement was for the gram. He hadn’t brought a ring with him, he got it on holiday! Total gramworthy proposal lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
" proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke ..." I'm dead
,, loves the bloke birds. Flaps. His publicist, but really he wants a man. Its clear to see. I mean flaps looks like she has transitioned into one already. Bet she pegs him

Remember Dubai when the Burj Khalifa was a literal dot in the distance from their hotel and they didn’t visit anywhere which wasn’t free . They also burnt their son to a crisp on that little freebie

Woohoo Fakeys, got my son to google Jake Quickenden Wiki and it's showing up SECOND!

Word's getting around!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.