Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey has no loyalty to ANYONE and his true love is himself. I bet he’s got all his clips saved together when ever he’s been on the TV and wanks himself off to them 🤮
I am sick of people thinking he’s a nice guy, he’s an absolute thunder bleep with a selfish, manipulative, nasty streak and I really don’t know how the tena huns don’t see it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree fredster👀When the masks slips like the day she was slightly late coming back from the hairdresser and Leo was crawling outside.I have zero sympathy for her as is happy to sit doing duck all day in day out rather than getting a real job.It won’t last both have 30 odd years to beg and chase crappy low paid work.She is going to America in February certainly spending his fight money quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m actually surprised he’s not jumped on the Traitors bandwagon, the fact there’s been talk of them doing a ‘celeb’ version at some stage and we all know he thinks he should automatically be a contestant for any reality show that gets broadcast 🙄 instead he is a middle aged ‘man’ invested in Love Island again which is bizarre because he’s not going to get any ‘work’ or attention from it. Bingo if he suddenly starts showing any interest in the traitors now 😂 Any news on who OKs DOI person is this year yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s a man child, hasn’t grown up at all hence the need to invest him time and energy interested in love island and trying to be down with the kids.
I met someone who had done work for them and apparently he’s not a bad guy yet flappy was the arrogant “don’t you know who I am” one.

• Haha
Fakey has no loyalty to ANYONE and his true love is himself. I bet he’s got all his clips saved together when ever he’s been on the TV and wanks himself off to them 🤮
I am sick of people thinking he’s a nice guy, he’s an absolute thunder bleep with a selfish, manipulative, nasty streak and I really don’t know how the tena huns don’t see it?
He puts up a decent face. Look at the face when he's off guard, i.e. my profile picture...that the real Cunty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a man child, hasn’t grown up at all hence the need to invest him time and energy interested in love island and trying to be down with the kids.
I met someone who had done work for them and apparently he’s not a bad guy yet flappy was the arrogant “don’t you know who I am” one.
I can quite imagine her to be like that. She needs a bleeping good wallop, stupid pizza-faced muppet.

Delusions of grandeur. 💯

• Haha
Newbie here. I’m actually stunned as Sophie has blocked me . I had sent her a message to say could she stop the annoying tapping with her nails when she’s promoting something. I wasn’t nasty or critical. I just asked nicely. Now I’m blocked !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Newbie here. I’m actually stunned as Sophie has blocked me . I had sent her a message to say could she stop the annoying tapping with her nails when she’s promoting something. I wasn’t nasty or critical. I just asked nicely. Now I’m blocked !
I got blocked for liking a comment on fakes account. Welcome to the club 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Welcome 😊 Unfortunately she is as sensitive as her head husband now 😂 And I’m sure you’re not the only one regarding the nail tapping. It was mentioned on here how annoying/off putting it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome 😊 Unfortunately she is as sensitive as her head husband now 😂 And I’m sure you’re not the only one regarding the nail tapping. It was mentioned on here how annoying/off putting it is.
Hinch and SSS do it so she thinks it's trendy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to the club :cool: ♥ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome to the club! I put on here yesterday what a major ick it was when she kept tapping her nails on the containers. Quite possibly she reads on here😅 She has so many icks from the pneumatic lips, the constant blinking, the big load bearing eyebrows, the flapping hands, the dreadful vocal affectation, the 'pop the link below' & 'I've had loads of people asking guyyyyys' quotes...oh god the list could go on.

I got blocked a while back for asking why is Freddie being filmed in the bath. Am I bovvered, bovvered am I...

• Haha
Near enough radio silence from these two pricks today. Fakey gonna be so tired for his 3 shows on Friday and Saturday🤣🤣🤣
Pmsl someone said he doesn't look like his photos😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got blocked for saying I don’t even remember 🤣🤣And he blocked me for pretending he had adhd and I dared to question his intentions 🤣On tik tok the same I can’t remember but bleeping hell both such fragile twats.Here is flaps trying to look glam in a potato sack👀
IMG_9334.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if he’s already been paid for the FM gig? If not and I was FM I’d be deducted some serious money from his wage. What a slap in the face for them he’s bailed on them any chance he’s got.

• Heart
Welcome welcome welcome
I got blocked for calling her prick of a husband jobless and desperate, which to be fair was accurate.
Don't worry about missing out on his shitshow life, we have the absolute best Tattlers on this thread who repost every thing on here for your viewing pleasure ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he’s already been paid for the FM gig? If not and I was FM I’d be deducted some serious money from his wage. What a slap in the face for them he’s bailed on them any chance he’s got.
I doubt very much he’s being paid by them when he’s binning them off for other paid ‘work’. I think I read somewhere they get paid weekly in the theatre so pretty sure no chance of him getting overpaid 😂

Reactions: 15
Welcome! 💗 The Wiki is coming along nicely for these absolute cunts. Well worth a read about how disgusting they are, including Zelda, his mother, who thinks it funny to take the piss out of having a stroke and also is a racist.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.