Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not a "baby" anymore, he's 3yrs old next month and this is practically everybody's response when they hear you screech. You're utterly awful. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's not a "baby" anymore, he's 3yrs old next month and this is practically everybody's response when they hear you screech. You're utterly awful. 💯
View attachment 2697861
It must be killing him not to post what he’s actually doing but still has to put crap like this up instead. He’s never there. When does he ever dance with his nearly 3 year old son? As for singing. Less said about that the better. Jac Jossa put a reel up of her singing the other day and I was waiting for him to comment asking her to do a duet again with him like he did a couple of years ago. Then I was waiting for her to ignore him again but he hasn’t commented as yet. Even he must realise he can’t compete anywhere near her vocally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 Where is the bleep now.....New Zealand the home of Rugby hopefully 😆.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bowl of warm goodness from flaps🤮Is prick due back today in liverpool today.Bet the cast members hate him and the extra privileges he seems to get.

• Haha
Bowl of warm goodness from flaps🤮Is prick due back today in liverpool today.Bet the cast members hate him and the extra privileges he seems to get.
Due back Friday. I think he’s in Italy today. If he turns up for the last two days in Liverpool, it will purely be cos he’s bothered about losing that gig cos otherwise no way will he do it. Imagine how tired the poor cherub will be. All these early starts and the travelling. He’s going to be moaning like duck once he can be back properly on his stories.

• Heart
He will do anything for a payday.
When has he ever mentioned rugby? Let's see how much of the six nations he watches 😂
Same as the YouTube art class or the Hobbycraft workshop. When have you mentioned liking these activities Fakey????

Reactions: 16
Sad witch. She even put music to it.

Get a bleeping JOB.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sad witch. She even put music to it.

Get a bleeping JOB.

View attachment 2697923
Looks like 1 of spuds 💩 slopped in it 🤮
---
“What does your daughter do for a living?”…
“oh she begs for freebies and scrounges” - no talent at all. Living in hope of being super rich and famous by being talentless. She’s clearly desperate to find her USP, cleaning, art work, fashion, she’s literally tried everything, even enrolling on a fashion course, I mean seriously? Nothing has changed about her wardrobe since going on a course. Do you think the likes of Stella McCartney or Victoria beckham would rate Sophie church?
Think her course was a day 🤣 at the local college. Ppl wud have more respect if she restarted her beauty business and actually worked- it’s about time these 2nd rate influencers bubbles burst, these companies need to realise they give free stuff to them we won’t buy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next she’ll be doing a 1 day interiors course 😝…and still the house would look beige and boring.

• Haha
You're only saying that Flapz because you can't afford it. It'd be different if it was #gifted eh?

Also, proof-read your posts with your 'A Level English' expertise. 🤡

419915389_909903264172617_3878476155799180818_n.jpg

• Haha
You're only saying that Flapz because you can't afford it. It'd be different if it was #gifted eh?

View attachment 2698071
I bet she tried grifting from them and they said no. It’s the same way she was slagging off Zara. She then offered Zara vouchers to people who liked her posts. She’s clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at the smug cow! She must have thought her life was going to be full of endless high end freebies. She’s now having to try and sell items on Vinted for £1.
---

That’s actually the lowest of the lowest. I don’t know how she had the cheek to put up a dirty, creaky sofa for sale, that they got for free. I guess when you are desperate for pennies you will sell anything. I feel for the dumbo that bought it.
It'll be some mad old tena bleep trying to scrape Jake's DNA off the cushions to clone him...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2698071
Is she trying to appear more relatable now 🙄 Says the person who claims she has an array of different ‘designer’ handbags that she tags every opportunity she can. The ‘Chanel’ one alone retails for over £7,000. With all the crap skincare she’s been gifted, I’m sure if she was offered this, she wouldn’t turn it down.

• Haha
It'll be some mad old tena bleep trying to scrape Jake's DNA off the cushions to clone him...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ha ha this is so funny!! Some saddo Tena hun scraping off the suspicious white flakes from the sofa & turning into a cream to smell and rub on her face secretly at night. Any cloning could result in a Purdey mark II or even worse another Dusty Bin.
---
Philimena cunk look at mssgs 959 & 960 I think it's there.

• Haha
Ha ha this is so funny!! Some saddo Tena hun scraping off the suspicious white flakes from the sofa & turning into a cream to smell and rub on her face secretly at night. Any cloning could result in a Purdey mark II or even worse another Dusty Bin.
---
Philimena cunk look at mssgs 959 & 960 I think it's there.
Cheers👍👍👍👍👍👍
---
He is vomit inducing so is no good for anyone!
---

But he is crazy enough to want to get on there to be their mentor😂😂😂.
Only if they have a gay version......

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.