Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake and his healthy testicles 😂😂😂 those testicles produced a mini gail platt, not very healthy at all. As for the topless pose 🤣🤣🤣 he looks fucking pathetic. Might aswell have just wrote "please inbox me and tell me how good i look " needy fucker, he needs the validation from strangers or maybe he is hoping that a few young boys dm him, hes the next philip schofield , no doubt about it, he loves the young boys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And says it whilst eye fucking the camera 🤢 so has he seriously left the kid who is his whole world and he spends the majority of the week away from, just to go and stop at CHs for no good reason? Maybe Flappy is visiting her family and he’s not invited so he’s fucked off instead? Something is definitely off
Definitely something not right at all. They're not friends - mere acquaintances. Is he aiming to portray the new 'Sam and Pete' because it really isn't working!

The whole 'marriage' is a sham too. No sign of the in-laws whatsoever, no visits from friends, nothing.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Can’t remember who called this outfit, but they weren’t wrong and absolutely deserve a BINGO! I’d be so embarrassed To be seen by this fucking parasite 🦠
What he’s not showing he’s on a baby slope with all the beginners & kids.

Ps Whenever I see a grown man dressed like this on a slope it tells me a few things :

He is unable to ski/board
He has watched Hot Tub Time Machine - but took it literally.
He’s the wacky cunt who everyone wants to shred after seeing him act like an obnoxious knob the night before

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg them fucking faces he pulls when he is singing are hilarious. He looks in fucking pain. Showing his diagnol gob off for all to see. What a screechy, girly voice he has. Hr is shite

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Well at least the Wiki here has all the receipts for Zelda too. If there was even a whiff of a chance of Gogglebox they'd both sink like a bomb with their track histories. So what have we got on Zelda so far - homophobic, racist & anti disabled.

She argues that it's just a soap but these actors do their research, they talk to stroke victims & families. So it's all right to say he looks like Quasimodo even though he was basing his facial expressions on actual victims? She is a poisonous old cow. Imagine someone taking the rise out out of a cancer victim in a soap - ooh head like a billiard ball titter titter, it's only a soap no one's that bald in real life...

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Good grief, his singing is absolutely terrible, my ears are bleeding😭😭😭
Wouldn't fancy changing Gail's nappy after that fucking curry for tea🤮🤮🤮🤮
Fakey couldn't make it any more obvious he reads here, Gail is clever doing a jigsaw you say, erm I don't think so beaky, he put some pieces in the wrong place, and I'm sure that you did most of it 🫠🫠🫠 calling him clever booooooy, doesn't make him so. Get him to the doctors pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
This singing is fucking hilarious. Why the american accent and why miss the begining and end off every single word. The face tho ,,🤣🤣🤣🤣 hes now trying to turn to the side a bit to hide it. We all still see it jake🤣🤣 u really cant sing. Whats up, a few tena huns said u were good so now you are repeating the life out of it. Keep it up tho , its funny as fuck to watch the pure desperation and pain in your face

• Haha

StrictlyNoFakey

Going away for a few days to watch films in the hotel room - tell me you’re skint without telling me your skint! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He’s a walking contradiction! He never learns from his mistakes! 2024, the year that will entertain us further. Wishing you all a fabulous 2024 xx
The constructive criticism bit will never happen. He is like his mum and they both can’t accept when they are wrong. The way she went on about the lady who contacted her about the Marlon stroke comment. She was super trying to justify it. Just because it is a soap doesn’t mean you mock a stroke victim. Jaundiced bitch!

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I can promise you this, if I ever have the misfortune to cross paths again with this pathetic greedy begging tramp I’m going to go full on catfish and rip that wig off his head.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is he trying to get his gig back at Butlins for this year cos that’s all he’ll get screeching like that. Fuck me my ears are bleeding. The ‘presenting’ work has dried up so please don’t tell me he’s going to attempt a ‘singing’ career again. So obvious he wants people to message him saying how good he is. Sorry Fakey you were right the first time. You are shit.

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
I don’t know what’s worse. His singing or his wig!
As for Flaps. We know she reads here. If you want to be sad and show us your workout, at least have the camera on yourself and not the rest of the gym-goers. I’d have ‘accidentally’ kicked that phone over had I been in the background. Who does she think she is? On another note I’m so glad to hear she’s going to go to the gym 3 times a week as well as go running. Must be great to have so much time on her hands 😉. Maybe she could get round to potty-training her almost 3 year old too

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 That rug sample from CarpetRight 😆 🤣 😂 that's his winter one ..His spring one is in hibernation, the moths are having a field day 😀 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
Has father of the year really ditched his family AGAIN? Fucking hell that relationship is dead.
As for Zelda, she oozes venom.

ps, get nik nak a proper haircut for fuck sake

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
He doesn’t sing, he warbles. Trying to do a Mariah or Ariana with his jaw jutting back and forth but it doesn’t work cos he has no pitch. Just sounds warbling and nasal. Also, it accentuates his wonky mouth, he puckers it and sings sideways and it resembles a butt hole.

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
There’s definitely something up with her family as whenever she sees them it’s never with him. Has he offended them, is there something we don’t know?