Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Gail is literally always eating, is this how they pacify him and stop him from kicking off. They are such shit parents, massive full nappy on him most of the time🤢
I would love to punch Flappy in the face after her oh we're not going with the kids, just me and Jake, fucking selfish twig🤬🤬🤬 and yeah she was a right cocky bitch coming on her stories announcing the skiing holiday, fucking Fakey lurking in the background🤮🤮🤮🤮 get to fuck the lot of you👊👊👊

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Heneghs

VIP Member
Happy new year u orrible lot of trolls 😂😂😂😂😂 🩷🩷🩷🩷 here to less bullshit in 2024, yeah right 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s tagging oktagon and Misfits saying when they are ready, does that mean they haven’t even asked him back? 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔What a hard faced bitch she is...How she has followers is beyond me, thank goodness I stopped following her ...Ugly old man and CH = Bum Bandits.....

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Off to an animal park tomorrow if his new follow is anything to go by. Wonder if that’s gifted as well?

They’ve managed to pull off a lot of gifted stuff this past week. Definitely an adults only break coming up because he’s took the kids out 3 times, such an amazing dad deserves a break *rolls eyes*
Totally agree with this. There’s always a reason behind everything he does and he thinks 3 grifted trips plus a cinema trip shows what a fantastic dad he is. Therefore gives him the excuse for an adult only break because ‘they need time to themselves as a couple as well’.
Thing is all the trips have still been all about him/them not the kids. AT we didn’t even see Freddie do anything there and if he’d been on the rides one of them would have shown it. Lapland was again for them because every other z lister cunt was doing it and then this hotel is definitely one that would never be advertised as family/child friendly.
They think these trips prove they're part of the z list they’ve so desperate to belong to, where in fact it just makes them look shallow and obsessed with being ‘celebrities’. What good are free trips when you can’t even afford to keep up the maintenance on your house and go out for nice meals etc… and how are all these grifted trips helping him with his ‘presenting/acting’ career? What happened to all the bits of ‘work’ he had lined up in his break? Been off nearly 3 weeks and all he’s done (that I remember) is a painting class and playing with puppies. Hardly call that work but then what he calls ‘work’ and what 99% of the population call work is totally different anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wow I’m off on one early today 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
When she said I best not talk about the soaps😳 it’s was obvious because the black family she called out the week before were on the entire episode😡She seriously needs to go sort her lousy racist arse out.Fake must have gone to see Chris as flaps probably visiting her family.Making out he’s a boxer because he hit Paul so hard he could have done him serious harm😡Hoping 2024 is his downfall as he really is a prize prick.See the other bloke Barry from Butlins been in a couple of adverts 👍Just goes to show being a nice guy gets you work.Know he’s not called Barry lol but don’t know he’s real name🤣

• Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Loving a bit of Ruby Turner on Jools Holland- seen her live at Ronnie's a few times.... what a voice! Happy New Year Everyone xx

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jesus Christ that singing is the worst🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nasally, out of tune, I hate the type of singing he's doing. Pretending he's got no confidence, Billy fucking Liar🤥🤥🤥🤥 he just wants the Tena huns messaging him, oooh Fakey you're so amazing, your singing is beautiful🙄🙄🙄🙄 wiggy looks a bit flat today, and yeah Zelda's diagonal mouth is passed down to him and little Damien🤭🤭🤭
---
The fucking faces he pulls, looks like he's constipated ffs😆😆😆

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Pair of begging twats. It doesn’t make sense that he’s going skiing without the kids, I thought he wanted to spend a full 5 weeks with them? 😂 imagine the cringe set up pictures they are going to put up on the slopes. Embarrassing.
---
And stop dressing like a teenager you prick. Thank god dippy Sophie is coming on her stories more to talk to us. Urgh I can’t stand them at all.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Gail is literally always eating, is this how they pacify him and stop him from kicking off. They are such shit parents, massive full nappy on him most of the time🤢
I would love to punch Flappy in the face after her oh we're not going with the kids, just me and Jake, fucking selfish twig🤬🤬🤬 and yeah she was a right cocky bitch coming on her stories announcing the skiing holiday, fucking Fakey lurking in the background🤮🤮🤮🤮 get to fuck the lot of you👊👊👊
Utter scum of the earth.

You have Zelda mocking strokes.

RatBoy monetising the dead and pocketing money that he could have donated to charity.

Flapz lied about donating to a local food bank.

Don't even start me off on their begging and freebies. I honestly hope they all get their comeuppance this year. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Hey Guyyyyyyyssss

I received a reply from Hobbycraft, they said they were sorry I felt this way about Cunty, and would pass it on to management.
The fact it came back 15 mins after I sent it would mean to me, at least, they've had a fair few similar messages.....

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His speech is terrible for his age and instead of plastering that poor child all over social media, get him some professional help. My boy couldn't get his words out and a year of speech therapy turned his life around.

They are such shit parents. 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
So flaps has had some low times😳Must be when the begging didn’t work😳Or the £10 drinks trolley didn’t sell for months.Get in the bin woman you have had so many free gifted holidays and without doing a days honest graft.Her tits are nearly down to her ankles and your marriage is a joke👍👍He had 2280 likes big lol get the hint no one cares👍😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Gentle reminder - If everyone could please complete their constructive criticism he is welcoming it this year 🤣🤣🤣
STFU Fakey put the guitar back to its closet that doesn't close

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think his “work” has well and truly dried up hence the sudden singing enjoyment, he’s trying to get some gigs booked in cos he has nothing else.

I’d feel sorry for him but the deluded fool should have been looking for a more stable way of earning a decent income years ago. How can they enjoy the gifted holidays knowing full well they can’t actually afford to pay bills?

• Heart