Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
According to the estate agents they’re using and right move, house is still up for sale @MissMona 🤔 About 2 weeks after originally posting it, it said it was no longer on the market and then suddenly it was on again, so wondering if the same ‘glitch’ happened again?
@CrazyBaldhead the pose on NY was deliberate to get people speculating but as I said at the time they were actually on the road going to the Marquis. I’d only driven down that same spot myself the week before and recognised the hoarding they were standing in front of 😊
As for his ‘singing’ yesterday, didn’t stop him losing another 165 followers 😂 and that’s now 2,400 gone in the last 30 days 😂
That's hilarious - 165 people unfollowed because of the screeching!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Greta22

Chatty Member
Hope you get food poisoning!
More free food, do they pay for anything, it’s embarrassing. They have no self awareness and probably think this is the height of success. Mine is having a regular income and being able to pay for things with my own money!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

JazzFan

VIP Member
Thoughts on ski wear???

Him something loud and obnoxious
Her basic white coz she’s a basic bitch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
£325 on that gayest of gay ski suits😳😳😳 bet he didn't spend that on Freddie, Leo and Flaps Christmas Presents. I'm thinking more and more that he paid for this holiday out of his fight purse, let's see if we get shown where they are actually staying, and any meals, cos you know he'll gave got the cheapest package he could. Trying to appear minted by going here. Why so bothered what others think of you Fakey, needy fucking arsehole🤪🤪🤪

I just showed my husband the reel when he was getting ready to go out with Chris Hughes, I think I need an ambulance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s usually a dead give away - new ski gear but can’t fucking ski, the cunt will be in a pizza position most of the time & if Sophie is better than him, it will kill him.

I have been boarding for over 20 years or more, I still wear the same gears. Bought a few bits to update things but in honest I picked items that don’t really date. He screams “All the gear. But FUCK ALL IDEA”

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Guarantee if the marathon money has gone to him instead of thru something else he would of pocketed all the cash
---
Why didn’t they go sofa shopping when Maris is in nursery 🤦‍♀️ thicko
They didn’t go sofa shopping while Spud is at nursery because he wants to use him for content 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just rewatching her stories from yesterday and if she thinks coming on Instagram and sharing more ‘with us guys’ is one of her ‘goals’ and ‘aspirations’ for this year, shows just what an vacuous dick she is and what an empty, unemployed life she leads. Imagine coming on social media to talk and share your mundane life with a bunch of strangers is what you call an ‘aspiration’ 🙄
The smugness from the pair of them in her stories though 🤢 bragging they’ve got loads of trips ‘to take us on with them’ 🙄 but have they really? Both are known for being economical with the truth. Just look at their insta bios 😂 and I can genuinely say not one trip they’ve done, am I jealous of. They make everything look cheap and bog standard. What’s the point of having loads of holidays when you can’t afford to fix a kitchen light, buy a TV unit, generally keep your house in a good state of repair, dress your kids nicely, have to beg for anything and everything cos you’re skint etc…. Tragic thing is she’s that fucking deluded/thick she believes we are envious of her life. Yep I’d love to be married to that talentless wanker, spending my days trying to fake a ‘lifestyle’ for people I don’t know and relying on my parents for cash handouts cos I think it’s beneath me to get a proper job🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder which grandma gets to look after Leo.At least Fred will be well cared for by his dad.She was such a smug bitch yesterday as her entire life is spent pretending they live a celebrity lifestyle.He knows he’s at the bottom of the pile for decent jobs👍Let’s see how 2024 works out as I think he’s going to crash and burn.
There was a reason they invited Zelda for Xmas and I’m convinced it was to butter her up to look after Spud whenever they ‘need’ an adult only break this year. Pretty sure skiing won’t be the only one these selfish cunts have. I don’t think Flappys mum has ever had him for more than a couple of nights and quite frankly watching his behaviour on instagram, I don’t blame her. I still can’t believe father of the year is fucking off and leaving his child yet again. 5 weeks and what has he done with him. Day trip to Lapland, 1 night and day at Alton Towers, 2 nights at a hotel geared for adults and 1 cinema trip. Guarantee their adult only trip is longer than all the days they’ve done with the kids put together. Thought they’d got loads planned as a family while he was off. This is why when she says they’ve got loads of trips arranged for this year, I take it with a pinch of salt. Both can’t tell the truth if their lives depended on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What a mess and how many food stories sad cunt.Shows how skint they are as when do him and flaps ever have a date night.View attachment 2655862
What's going on with that syrup in the middle?

Why do that pose for two sausage and egg muffins, mini hash browns and two boiled eggs?

Why have breakfast in bed with a snotty nosed toddler who'll scoff the whole lot in a blink of an eye?

Utter fucking pricks.

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
He's so needy isn't he🤣🤣🤣 get off the gram Fakey and go see your son. Been to see bum boy Chris when you said you were spending 5 solid weeks with Gail🤥🤥🤥🤥 lying twat. I don't think he's spent 5 solid days with him, or is that enough for Dad of the Year🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
This is why he probably can’t understand why he doesn’t get any jobs. Cos his mum and some sad lonely old women on Instagram tell him he’s amazing at everything but yet he gets knocked back for most stuff.

if I was him I’d just remove everything off my insta bio because it’s really embarrassing. He’s never been a TV presenter and he’s done one ITV competition. He’s deluded.

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Are they dumping Gail at the crèche? Why? They’re both non working parents. Surely if one wants to go to the gym, the other can watch Gail.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Another new low!!! 😂 Him... Hobbycraft...?

What's going on...?

• Haha
  • Wow

MissMona

So Flapz gives Gail a shit of vodka to give to Flakey - telling him it was water?? Firstly - he doesn't drink does he??!! Secondly - imagine if Gail had quickly drunk it.

• Angry
  • Wow

trine

Chatty Member
I’m just so embarrassed for him, I’m cringing inside out. He is nearly 40, posting “I know I’m shit but I’m posting it anyway”, desperate for validation, then constantly reposting it. It’s what a 12 year old girl would do with a makeup tutorial on social media 🤡
---
He’s posted this ⬇ on Tiktok. Just waiting for the insta bio to be updated to include ‘singer’ now. Well why not, everything else on there, barring his name, is exaggerated bullshit 😂
Ok so now after seeing that TikTok I’m doubly embarrassed and even my toenails have curled up

• Haha
  • Sad