Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Ahahha he sounds fucking THRILLED to be spending new years eve at home with Flapz :LOL: Too skint to go out and no friends to invite him to their parties.

Also, Jake, you've got all those spots because you're a cokehead who doesn't wash his face very often.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Imagine having 2 children.... and instead of taking them to the real lapland at christmas while they are both young enough to really enjoy it, you accept a gifted experience to lap land uk but do fuck all else with your children during the most magical time of the year, and when that's over you reward yourself with an adults only ski trip. Honestly they disgust me. My girls childhood and building core memories with them will always come first, the way I see it is there will be time for plenty of adult only trips when they are grown. I really feel for some children when you see that their parents main priority is themselves, it's really not how childhood is meant to look.

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Don’t know why I’ve never noticed this before but how embarrassing that backpack is the fakest thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂 not only doesn’t Gucci market a backpack of that sort the zips are plain, the beading isn’t prominent and the bottom of the stitching near the zips is questionable 😂😂😂😂😂 fuck me im Scarlett for them 😂😂😂

edited to add, my Gucci bags all have a brown leather casing on the zips!!! It’s just embarrassing at this point

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m so angry about that Hobbycraft advert. I support my local one because I’d rather give my money to them other than Amazon plus the staff are really nice and know their stuff. I’d have more respect for the company had they used somebody actually crafty even if it was Stacey Solomon! No wonder Flaps has been getting ‘crafty’ they’ll be hoping for a couples advert. I was seriously tempted to make a comment but I won’t stoop that low. If I see another craft advert from him I’ll contact Hobbycraft direct.

VC10

VIP Member
I always thought Chris Hughes was a dumb, unlikeable cunt. He's another one in the closet. 💯
---

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! "Accept constructive criticism". 😂😂👍

Fuck off you syrup-wearing, uncharitable, begging, egotistical, fame hungry, talentless, thick as shit, delusional, ugly inside out cunt and get out of the closet.

RELEASE THE BEARD THAT IS FLAPZ - who is another uncharitable, lying, begging, crater-faced, ugly inside out, thick as shit cunt.

Let's hope karma catches up with you both and 2024 is totally shit.

That Chris Hughes is as gay as a goose.
Him and jakey have something going on

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Imagine having to sit next to them in a restaurant. Him filming and being loud hoping to get recognised, Maris screeching and jumping on the furniture. None of them have any table manners. Fucking plebs.

• Sick

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Zelda, Fakey, Flappy and Gail all need putting in a massive hole and covering in🤪🤪🤪 I hate the lot of them, vile, ugly, begging, grabby bastards🤬🤬🤬

Who the fuck does Zelda think she is, old witch doing birthday should outs for saddos who message her, but can't manage one for her grandson🤬🤬 getting her war paint on and making notes to speak to her fucking phone🤣🤣🤣 no one gives a rat's ass Zelda, it's not real ffs🤭🤭🤭 Never heard her mention her other son or grandkids it's always fucking Fakey and ratbag Leo, she ain't a Quickenden either, how must that make Matt feel! Hilarious she thinks she's famous, just like her stupid son😆😆😆
Fakey doesn't really give a shit about Zelda, only bothers with her when he wants her to look after devil child, cos no one else will.

As a few rightly pointed out, free holidays don't pay the mortgage, utilities, council tax or other Bill's, so enjoy your grifted holidays you cunts. They can't even afford a settee outright, or a media wall🤣🤣🤣 if Fakey was any good at DIY he could do it himself in the time he's had off, but no he's absolutely useless, all he's good at is eye fucking himself and going to the gym. So can't wait till Full Monty is done and this cunt has no work. Must have spunked all his fight purse, you now the one he was meant to be donating some off to Sarcoma UK, what a wanker🤬🤬🤬
As for old Flappy fucker with her failed beauty treatments, boulder tits and big fat squidward nose with her shit Bambi and Bumhole bollocks just fucccckkkkk offfff🤬🤬🤬🤬

Can you tell I'm on one today🤣🤣🤣🤣 had enough of these twats🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Is he trolling his own son by constantly showing that Leo cannot communicate?I honestly watch with disbelief that he keeps filming him.I think he’s waiting for just one remark saying something about Leo’s speech to earn some ££ by shouting troll.

Nat1088

Why is he turning the jigsaw away from Gail and towards the camera....oh, I've actually answered my own question 😬 never mind helping Gail, it's all about the 'gram. Absolute fucktard.
😂😂 yeah ‘keep it straight’ (for the camera)

I suppose that’s his life though isn’t it? ‘Keeping it straight’ for the gram? While living his little closeted dream offscreen 😂

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
If the shit hit the fan about Zelda, he'd happily throw her under the bus to save himself. He's a cunt from a family of cunts ...
Id say he’s hoping Zeldas disgraceful on line behaviour will up his engagement!
OK Fakey, we believe you 😂
View attachment 2659504
Maybe he should tell his Ma this 🤣 Yer Ma’s a cunt! That wasn’t a mistake she made, she is a 63 year old woman who did an impression of the face of someone having a stroke, it wasn’t funny its was extremely distasteful, she should be ashamed of herself! then some woman messaged her and she couldn’t take constructive criticism so just fuck off with youre bullshit lies!

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Just seen Sam Thompson’s job with This Morning he is presenting a live of the show for the Manchester Arndale with some of the This Morning experts guarantee prick threw all his toys out of his pram and stormed off down the pub 😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
He’s repulsive with his gym mirror thirst trap selfies. The only women who fancy him are 50+!

Going on about getting a new fight date! Let’s hope he gets one and actually gets battered. The fight against Paul was so unfair.
Not everyone over 50 fancies him thank you 😜 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
What he means is, have a watch because I’m panicking as my insta engagement is shit and I’m losing followers daily 👍🏻
LOOK AT ME OVER HERE, I’m friends with Chris frm love island, we ARE BESSIE MATES, everybody look, LOOK AT ME ME ME AND ME AND CHRIS AND WE ARE JUST LIKE SAM AND PETE PLEASE GIVE ME POSCAST WITH ME AND CHRIS MY BEST FWEND EVER …..
That’s basically what he wants to say but can’t, but the u smell the desperation , he’s a sad sad fucker…….

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Two things - he is NO artist, singers write music and can hold a tune ie. Lewis capaldi he will never ever be a singer nor have a career with music
also I’m manifesting a huge avalanche to take this cunt out once and for all 👍

• Heart
  • Haha