Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Bet Zelda fucked them off for Maris sitting.....
Gonna be fun in the crappy zilch listers hotel poncing around looking for free shit to do ...
The cathedral is nice this time of year......
The cathedral is the last place Damien will be going. He'll be frothing at the mouth! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

StrictlyNoFakey

Happy new year everyone! It’s ace to be a part of this thread, I had to lurk at first until they opened to new members but it was worth the wait and it’s all made me realise that no matter how crap I may think life is at sometimes I thank the lord im not them! Love to all (except the Quickendens… and Chazza D!) 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Nixxs

VIP Member
Stupid bint hasn't got a bloody clue. Having a stroke isn't funny I had 2 and recently had brain surgery to stop it happening again. She has no idea how hurtful she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather fucking die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

View attachment 2668025
The bare faced cheek of him to post that he was too skinny when he belittled that poor woman all over the Internet when I genuinely think (against her better judgment) she was a fan and concerned for him. That's fakey all over, he will jump on whatever suits his agenda and not give two fuck who he hurts in the process. Didn't suit him to be too thin as he was getting the attention he craved when he was doing the fight but now he's lost that validation he decides oh i actually was too thin.
His Instagram is a mess, see all this jumping from one topic to the other purely to see what is going to bring him more likes it's beyond embarrassing. Pick a niche and fucking own it you prick.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
The irony being she looks like she’s had a stroke with her teeth and squint mouth.
She drives me mad , talking out of her bottom jaw all the time 😖
---
🐔What a cuntish family obviously got all his mothers genes. Thank fuck that's paid to Gogglebox so that's a blessing....HNY all..
" Thank God" 😎😎😎😎
---
Wait for him to do a NY grid post now similarly to Chris’s and mentioning it being hard without his dad/brother 🙄
It'll be posted by tonight . You can read this lot like a book.

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg
IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

" Not 10pence went to Charity".

Last edited:
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
Afternoon All 👋

PANTO BOY 👋- this is even more pathetic than normal, but attempting to play the sympathy card in order for your menopausal huns to boost your confidence is pathetic.

VALIDATION, VALIDATION, VALIDATION from strangers is required for you to function, it’s fucking pathetic but the worst part is - YOU THINK YOU ARE TALENTED & it FUCKING KILLS YOU that no one tells you without you having to prompt others to tell you - let me explain why, YOU AREN’T FUCKING TALENTED.

The End.

Ps - I am not going to Val-d'Isère, it’s Chamonix - obviously I don’t read email correctly. Luckily, I fly into Geneva as planned.

I feel better knowing this & I can’t necessarily explain why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bored2021

Zelda is a first class batch strokes are serious and if emmerdale informed just 1 person of a symptom like face dropping they've done good, mind you she's proud of fakey so that.tells you how low her moral compass is!
Zelda has made me so angry. I thought I was having a stroke recently and it was a vitus called Bells Palsy ehich can effect your facial nerves and my face dropped one side. It took 6 weeks for it to improve with steroids. I was so self conscious. She could have talked about strokes in a way to increase awareness not taking the pi$$

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
❤❤This really is the best thread - lots of funny, intelligent, well thought out posts from amazing people. I've had a look on other Tattle threads & there is nowhere near the wit & insight as on here. Well apart from Chazza Dawson & Lauren Goodger threads that is, which are hilarious.😹

Fakey & fam are the disaster you just can't look away from. Endless pop corn moments🍿🍿🍿 He really is the gift that keeps on giving. He has no self awareness or insight. Everything & I mean everything is about him. His only achilles heel is Dusty Bin who runs rings round him. Dusty doesn't really want to know him, as Fakey overwhelms him with instructions through his ever present phone. It must kill him & yet he continues to film his downfall as a dad.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Zelda can’t stand anyone who dares to question her awful attitude.Poor Matt must be uneasy all day living with that.Bit like her son and his unhealthy obsession with death why announce your cat has died and then move onto a message you received.Knew she wouldn’t talk about coronation street as we all know how she racist she is.

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
The way Gail is stroking his syrup like it's a sleeping animal!

The irony! 😂

View attachment 2662399
Of everything he's ever posted I don't think I've ever seen anything as sad as this. Not once in that clip did he make eye contact with that poor child. Even when leo was pulling at his face to try and make a connection with him. Instead he kept his eyes firmly fixed on his camera looking at himself. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that on his insta and yet still sing his praises. If that was my husband with our child I'd hit him a good boot up the hole. And the whole throwing something over him when he sings, leo is forever covering jakes mouth etc when he sings. I honestly think it hurts the wee boys ears but as per usual the 'doting father' hasn't a notion on how to pick up on his child's ques and instead laughs while singing more thinking its funny.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
😃😃

Flapz at Midnight .....

Screenshot_20231231-192132_Gallery.jpg

..... Jakey at Midnight.......

Screenshot_20231231-192116_Gallery.jpg

😃😃😆😆😆😆😆💀

Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

" VC10, YOU CUNT !"

😆😆😆😆😛😛
Screenshot_20231230-222426_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I have a feeling she's going to be totally insufferable this year!

View attachment 2667925
Nice to be a mum and have time for a spa.Get a job you lazy cunt.Work my arse,prancing about in front of a camera on Instagram is not work.Thick bitch.
---
Poor Tina will be turning in her grave. He's ABSOLUTELY MURDERED THIS SONG! He should never have got through the X Factor auditions. 🤢🤢🤢

The syrup, the contorted face, the broken light in the background... EVERYTHING.

He sounds in pain! This is utterly horrific! 😬

View attachment 2667947
I'm not saying this cos I hate him,but he really cannot sing.Hes really nasally and sounds like someone down the local legion,drunk,on the karaoke.I had to turn my volume on my phone down cos the screeching came through my speakers making a god awful sound.
---
Messed up his hormones 🤔
That's his excuse cos his cock is actually a clit.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
So someone finally called the witch that is Lisa out for her soap ramblings.Not sure what she said yesterday about someone who had a stroke but she really is a fucking odd ball.Her cat died? Never seen a cat and she’s a angry horrid woman.Is creepy Joe just at Chris’s house as no where else to go?

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Not a note in his head, out of tune guitar, diction is so bad I can't make out what he's saying. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act someone call Louis Walsh quick and warn him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JazzFan

VIP Member
Zelda in todays post said it’s been really cold which she loves, in the past she said she hates it, id say she’s got a screw loose but I don’t think she has any fully tightened

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
It cracks me up to think of them sitting there planning these stupid stunts for social media and thinking they're being funny and entertaining.

- "Are you ready with that blanket Soph?"
- "Yes!"
- "Aaaaaand....ACTION!"

Sad cunts :LOL:

• Haha