Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I think she also goes to see him when she wants cash as well. It says something when you’ve got loads of siblings plus both parents still around but your MIL is the only one who’ll look after your toddler for more than a day at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn't help that Damien behaves like a starving semi housetrained polecat ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Making pasta on New Year's Eve?

You fucking skint cunts!

Happy New Year to you all. On our fourth bottle of bubbly and rolling some fat spliffs. Just tuned in to Jools Holland. 😍😍😍

Love to you all and a Happy New Year darlings!

• Heart

brat13

So what they’ve really done is pick out a sofa mummy or daddy will buy for them no doubt. Kid is so badly behaved and dressed like a tramp as per. Mortified for them.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just unfollowed Chris, really liked him after love island. Seemed genuine, but anyone allowing themselves to be associated with Jake the fake is just an actual idiot, maybe they are 2 peas in a pod pretty be all humble and wholesome for insta it are actually just fame hungry twats
I always thought Chris Hughes was a dumb, unlikeable cunt. He's another one in the closet. 💯
---
OK Fakey, we believe you 😂
View attachment 2659504
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! "Accept constructive criticism". 😂😂👍

Fuck off you syrup-wearing, uncharitable, begging, egotistical, fame hungry, talentless, thick as shit, delusional, ugly inside out cunt and get out of the closet.

RELEASE THE BEARD THAT IS FLAPZ - who is another uncharitable, lying, begging, crater-faced, ugly inside out, thick as shit cunt.

Let's hope karma catches up with you both and 2024 is totally shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
No confidence been told enough that I can't sing is because I can't. Maybe try taking on board what so many people say not just your mother she will tell I u ate brilliant even if you are shite

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
When he says send help he means please someone send me some more copydex glue because he's sweated his toupee off his bonce and can't afford any more. Maybe that's why he really went to Hobbycraft - for emergency supplies :LOL:

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I wonder after he’s read on here about his mother if he’ll have a word with her or because they are like 2 peas in a pod, does he think her behaviour is acceptable and all of us are wrong because we are just ‘trolls’? Thing is it doesn’t look good on him having a mother that publicly says and does some of the things she does on social media. Not that there was ever a chance anyway but her behaviour at least puts paid to them ever getting gogglebox or a podcast.
Very strange how quiet he is. Normally that means he’s up to something. Whatever it is he’s obviously left his precious child again the fact he’s not showing him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm still shocked about her doing it again. It was bad enough last time when I discovered it in an old thread when I was re-hashing the Wiki. Disgusting, vile bitch should not be wearing a crucifix around her neck. I'm manifesting karma for these bastards for 2024. You can't go through life being so disgusting and I will make sure everything goes in that Wiki when I have a few hours spare.

As for him being away YET AGAIN from Gail and Flapz, well this speaks volumes. This time of year is for being with your family end of. Let's see if they reunite for New Year's Eve. I have absolutely no sympathy for Flapz. I hope she gets paid back for her lies about donating to the Colchester food bank. I hope karma really comes knocking in 2024.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's times like this when I wished I was deaf!

What a car crash this twat is!

• Haha
  • Sick

ThortheDog2022

My poor ears after listening to his awful screeching. My eyes also still haven’t recovered from seeing his gurning face when he ‘sings’.

5C489BFE-7544-4E67-95DC-BE835A4BF4D6.gif

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Shame one of her ‘aspirations’ (her word not mine) for 2024 wasn’t to stop banging on about various skincare products that never obviously work for her.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 That pair of ugly cunts would be better advertising for Pampers, after all they know the product inside and out, ie how much piss they can hold ect...Correction probably better go for Aldi products as they I doubt have been able to afford Pampers....Tossers.

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
When has he ever mentioned enjoying crafting? Anything for a payday hey Fakey
Appealing to the tena huns with Hobbycraft 😂

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
I don’t get why they post videos of him being naughty? So when people call them out on insta they can cry trolls? 🤦‍♀️

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Not hiding this idiots name as wtf 😬 Showing his food stupid beg of the year😡God I truly hate everything about him and his awful wife.View attachment 2653171
And thats the type of weirdos that follow him. Thick as fuck. As for a stay at the cave, that place regularly gifts lauren goodger, says it all really. Two days stuck in a room with that ungrateful liitle shit, sounds like hell to me, they will take anything for free, would be my kids idea of hell, they think they are showing off to all their followers but in reality it shows just how sad these two really are, no friends at all and only zelda vothers with them. Dopeys family obv hate jake

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
The ever supportive couple usually share each others SM crap yet Flappy hasn't reposted Fakey "singing" 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I pity the couple that they’re going away with. Imagine putting up with these two constantly posing for the fucking gram and carrying on like they’re some sort of A list couple 🙄 He is losing followers already, wait until he goes on another kid free holiday and see what people think then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Deep down I’m convinced he knows what it looks like because there’s a reason he no longer tells his followers about his trips weeks/months in advance like he used to. Still won’t stop him going though cos he’s desperate for the content and ‘lifestyle’.
Well you know what they say in the industry he’s so desperate to be a part of but I don’t think they mean ‘break an actual leg’, whereas I do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So as we all called it weeks ago, the first adult only trip coming up but didn’t he say he was he spending his whole 5 weeks break with his precious son 🤥🤥🤥 How can you have a couples only holiday before you take your kids away somewhere and no AT and a day trip to Lapland don’t count.
As for her thinking we’re interested in her sharing more of her grifting mundane life with us. Fuck off Flappy and read the room. Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a cunt 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Go pack you suitcase Fakey, no one wants to hear your shit singing🤪🤪🤪 lost over 2.5k followers this week and engagement rate of 0.67 ye gods even Flappy's is better than that🤭🤭🤭 he's spiralling isn't he, knows that after TFM he's got fuck all, what a way to live 😳😳😳
Coming to a store near you on the checkout, Fakey Quickenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart