Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows that he’s literally done nothing since he’s been at home with spud for days on end. Out with Chris and already posting loads of stories. He’s got no life whatsoever. I think Chris feels sorry for him and has made the effort to see him for the first time in a year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and he wonders why he gets overlooked for decent jobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ who wants to employ somebody that desperately seeks attention like a 12 year old, every minute of every day. I so hope Off Limits have arranged for paps tonight. Imagine the comments on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame 😂
I'm amazed they remembered to invite him ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many things with this GRWM, getting dressed on the landing, the dancing, the cropped shirt, the wonky hobbit door, the fingers, the kick & most important point, why is he slapping his own arse?!
---

Ali express purchase
Looks like a 70s John Travolta that's been on a long spin wash ....
For fucks sake get out of the bleeping closet...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flaps is right the red mask works wonders as it hides her hideous scarred face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is the thickest witch, feeling alone, reach out to someone, IF THEY HAD SOMEONE THEY COULD REACH OUT TO THEY WOULDNT FEEL ALONE

We’ve got loads planned and friends to see, rub it in witch 😡

Imagine how the school mums laugh their ass off at her and avoid her like the plague
Surely there must be some people local to them or at the same school on Tattle and has ☕ 🫖 tea! I for sure would come running here if I came across Fakey or Flappy!

Reactions: 17
He looks like something out of the rocky horror show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just shows that he’s literally done nothing since he’s been at home with spud for days on end. Out with Chris and already posting loads of stories. He’s got no life whatsoever. I think Chris feels sorry for him and has made the effort to see him for the first time in a year lol.
Funny he’s poorly every time he’s back home but when he gets asked to meet Chris he’s suddenly perfectly tucking fine !!!
bleep he is and a liar at that 🤡
We all know off limits have forced Chris to see Jake they do this about twice a year in the hopes it gets jake noticed but it never does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would have thought the paps will all be up at Salford covering sports personality of the year, rather than this bunch of bleeping no marks falling out of a restaurant....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.