Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Chris Hughes gives little Chris right earache tomorrow.."you should have seen what he bleeping turned up wearing, you twit"....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s definitely their Xmas party tonight cos Chloe Brockett mentioned it on her stories. So the two of them have gone for food first I’d imagine. Be interesting to see who he cosies up to and starts following tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, keep the mask on. It's a vast improvement PotHole Penelope. 👍

412105317_891236149049202_473530894059740806_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why are his so called friends so young all the time…. Is it cuz he doesn’t want to grow up.. frickin embarrassing. Bet Flapz having a heart attack seeing that bill - has she ever been to the The Ivy with that teenager
---
I’m sure her nose is getting bigger -she just can’t stop using any shite on her face can she.. thick as a plank!

Reactions: 20
He’s had a sniff ….
On the lad Chris’s stories. Jesus. Obvious as duck within 2 seconds.
I recognise that instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is parrot going????
God, if he's on the ❄❄, imagine how loud and embarrassing he's going to be at the party...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1. Thought he don’t drink I spy red wine
2. He’s coked to duck
3. That poor lady sat next to him looks so uncomfortable being recorded in his video

Attachments

• Haha
So while he’s out on the 👃🏻❄🍷 she’s sat home looking after their kid, repeating ads again. Keeping living the champagne lifestyle Flappy 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Admittedly a long long time ago, I remember being beaked up for at least 3 Christmas do’s … luckily I think this was in my Nokia Charlie’s Angel phone days & there were no cameras phones or social media.

Also. He’s going to make a twit of himself - I can’t smell it & most likely will be oblivious to it as it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how Zelda’s house is on the market so easily find the address and is telling the www that it’ll be empty for days over Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised why she is advertising that mask again when she’s obviously not been paid to. She’s tagged them in knowing that tomorrow she’s going to do a giveaway and by putting it on her grid, it will look like she’s got a lot more engagement on it and she’s a lot more popular than she really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just realised why she is advertising that mask again when she’s obviously not been paid to. She’s tagged them in knowing that tomorrow she’s going to do a giveaway and by putting it on her grid, it will look like she’s got a lot more engagement on it and she’s a lot more popular than she really is.
Look at the likes she’s got on it, 57 and it’s been up over an hour. 😂 (including one from herself)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at the likes she’s got on it, 57 and it’s been up over an hour. 😂 (including one from herself)
Exactly but watch them shoot up tomorrow when she does her giveaway. So excited to see how generous she’s being with this one 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any chance he'll be collapsed on the bog floor,at the end of the night, covered in red wine vomit and ❄❄❄, crying his eyes out to anyone who'll listen how it should be him, not Sam Thompson who's gonna be massive next year.....

• Haha
Definitely a White Christmas! ❄❄

He's off his chops!!! ❄❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.