Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and he wonders why he gets overlooked for decent jobs ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ who wants to employ somebody that desperately seeks attention like a 12 year old, every minute of every day. I so hope Off Limits have arranged for paps tonight. Imagine the comments on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my bleeping christ that reel๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ wtaf does he look like, honestly get out of the closet Jake bleeping hell๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช not 'ill' anymore then prickface. Wonder what Flappy's wearing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
duck me! He look a right twit! A 35 year old man that does GRWM needs certifying!
duck me and that turns flaps on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
mate I could not get in bed with that he looks a bleeping state and Iโ€™m telling you now heโ€™s GAY โ€ฆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell, heโ€™s back with a new fashion reel, what a prick.

Heโ€™s so transparent, he wears really awful outfits cos he knows he will get attention from it. Heโ€™s pathetic.

Out with the kids then? Doubt it.
He spared us the non closing wardrobe and gave us the wonky doorway ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Work Christmas party and jakes going on like they are actually his friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
he has no friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Two more for my bingo card! I'm counting that bolero jacket as "neon clothing" and I'm classing the christmas dinner as "job with Chris Hughes". Had two large brandies so I'm making my own rules up :ROFLMAO:

9495DDB5-1BEF-43CD-9C71-A8F93B19C0F2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He's utterly embarrassing himself. WTF! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Didn't Flapz go?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Chris will be screwing tonight ๐Ÿคฎ bit of wishful thinking there eh fakey - maybe he is hoping to be finally let out the closet tonight after a few ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท with his bae

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does he not genuinely realise that this is why he gets no work ?? Because heโ€™s obsessed with z listers that he thinks they are celebs and films them every time heโ€™s near them โ€ฆ. Like at charity events and Pete tells him get off his phone heโ€™s literally on the carpet manic filming all the z listers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

duck me itโ€™s a work party they wouldnโ€™t ever associated with him outside thatโ€™s why Chris ainโ€™t seen him in months โ€ฆ.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me! He look a right twit! A 35 year old man that does GRWM needs certifying!
Dressed like an 80s rent boy ... grow up ya pointless bleep
---
Does
The rings, the anchor necklace, earring, matador outfit, shiny shoes, exaggerated facial expressions, - he has won the most icks ever for one person competition ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 2640178
Does he realise the 80s were years ago....
Anything for attention, eh, you queen ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dressed like an 80s rent boy ... grow up ya pointless bleep
---
Does

Does he realise the 80s were years ago....
Anything for attention, eh, you queen ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
I just wish he would come out as gay because itโ€™s obvious
land I wish flaps wouldnโ€™t see sense and leave is she not embarrassed being associated as thatโ€™s wife ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.