Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Imagine having guests and not even tidying? That’s not her mess either you lying prick that was wipes and nappy sacks how about instead of going gym you tidy and put the hoover round? Lazy bastard as for where’s my presents? He is so damn rude I will tell you where they are shoved somewhere the sun doesn’t shine

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Please Santa, can I have my hair cut and be adopted as I have total cunts as parents.

Thanks, love from Gail x

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Happy to take, donates fuck all

How the hell do they pay regular bills? Do they just whack everything on a credit card and pray one day they can pay it off???
His Mummy and her Daddy usually pay it off while she plays dress up and he plays the “actor” or “presenter” or “professional MMA Fighter” … “washed up X Factor Reject” “washed up reality tv whore” 🙄 the list is endless! Crazy is right the only name for him really is a Professional Piss (pet portrait) Artist 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never heard such bollix, pet portraits as a hobby! WTF has the world come to! Fucking Ridiculous!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They only get taken to the zoo because she begged a yearly pass from them for nothing
I know somebody who works admin at Colchester Zoo and they don’t give free passes to ‘influencers’ so that’s one place she can’t grift from 😂 Leo goes in for free and she’d only have to pay about £70 for a year for her. Well if she can afford YSL, LV, Gucci & Chanel 🙄 I’m sure she can afford £70 over 12 months 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just saw this on another thread and thought it’s pretty apt for him.

Thought for the day: If you are spending today still doing Instagram Stories, you are doing life wrong.

On that note have a wonderful day all and see you Boxing Day ❤

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
No Laurie, we fucking do not!
View attachment 2640824
He definitely told her to comment that didn't he, knowing it would make all his wee minions tag strictly 😄 he is so transparent it is pathetic.

And imagine showing how much you have spent on a meal to try and brag on the gram that you have any sort of money when you haven't as much as taken your kids to a santa visit... that's the thing about documenting every mundane moment of your life.. we can then see that he really does the bare minimum with his family and doesn't have the money he likes to portray.

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hahahaha Actimel boosts your immune system does it Fakey🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that why you got a cold again🤪🤪🤪 or you've advertised something you don't actually use🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
We’ve had two family days out this week for Christmas and genuinely enjoyed them. Nothing as fancy as Alton towers but the main difference was we had a lovely time. Fakey hates his family.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s got a weird face that has loads of sharp edges on it. Very odd 😂

He’s messed with his face at some point as it’s so odd but the weird weight loss and health kick has made him look awful as well.

Do we reckon Lapland is tomorrow? They will be milking that pretending to be the worlds best parents.

Will have to keep a tally of how many days he spends quality time with Leo.
He’s been home 6 days and yet to see him spend any quality time with him and like we’ve said before, if he had, he’d have filmed it. Still convinced the pair of them are going to piss off on an adult only break at some stage in the next four weeks. My guess would be he’ll spend about 3 days in total with him. Lapland, Xmas Day and one other 👍🏻

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Oh bore off and get some counselling. 😴😴😴

View attachment 2631259

I’m so angry at this video. I know people deal with grief in all sorts of ways but he seriously doesn’t come across as missing his brother or father at all. He thinks he’s clever but he just looks like a dick with his smug chat. I’m not after any sympathy at all but we have had a couple of close family pass away over the past year plus other health worries and no way would I say to anybody sad that the moment will pass and it’s ok to feel like this. I listen and am listened too. Nobody is aware other than one or two close to me how I actually feel. Unless he’s going to get off his lazy arse to raise awareness of loss/grief/cancer on his platform (without being paid for it) then he can fuck off.

• Heart

brat13

How the fuck can flappy let that twat dig at a child? Hopefully in a few years time Freddie will just lamp him one

• Angry
  • Heart