Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
No sympathy for her at all. In an attempt to make herself famous she’s actually ruined her looks with all her tweaks; she was a pretty girl but has now morphed in to a trout pout, masculine jawline, fake teeth mess. Her style is so manly and not anything unique.
She’s trying too hard and with that drive to be something shes lost herself. There’s nothing she won’t try to be noticed and relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Redtea2

VIP Member
I've just noticed, is that a fag burn? See that hole? 😂

View attachment 2634311
She looks like a cheap hooker tramp 🤢
---
He seriously needs to fuck off it’s beyond normal to be posting this fake arse shit.He annoys me so much as it’s just so not genuine and why even post this(Cunt)View attachment 2634344
More like he’s down because he’s so skint he can’t afford anything
his wife has fucked off out with her friends which by the way how come every time his WIFE enjoys a day off with friends he sulks and becomes “ down “ it’s every single time she goes out the weird creepy bastard !!!

he’s also down because he has no friends no life no money and no TV work !! His engagement is shite and he’s desperate for attention

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
A dog wouldn't last 5 minutes with them. They haven't got any patience.
They can't afford food for maris, how the fuck will they afford dog food pet insurance, its jabs/ microchip updates etc etc?

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
OMFG. His latest interview 🤯 The fucking desperation 🤢 He literally will do or say anything just to get his name in the press. How surprising he wants to do a documentary on grief next year 🙄 only 12 years after his Dad passed and 8 years after his brother. He is a grief thieving despicable cunt who needs to let them rest in peace and stop still trying to cash in on them several years later 😡 If I was married to him or a member of his family I’d feel ashamed and disgusted with his desperation and what he uses to try and be in the public eye 😡
---
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Absolutely dead behind the eyes!
I'm afraid he's very much a dud bulb. No cognitive awareness of his surroundings whatsoever.
Can't stand and wee in a toilet pan.
Not clean,out of nappies.
No speech.
Poor bodily skills/ motive grasping etc
Looks like he's very short-limbed.

• Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I still can’t believe how she’s aged in under 3 years 🤯. Plus for a self proclaimed ‘fashionista’ she looks so frumpy and dated. Her hair, her make up and don’t even start me on the 80s clothing. Also why is her friend wearing Flappys old pyjamas? Remember she tried to say they weren’t pyjamas and then listed them as pyjamas on vinted 😂
---
And so it begins… 😂😂😂
That's why he's 'ill' with a 'temperature'.

I bet his blood is boiling.

He is FINISHED!

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I think there's a 0.000000001% chance of him getting on strictly. The big thing that goes against him, apart from being a colossal cunt, is they have never employed him. He's been on a few quiz/crap shows, but I think they've sussed him out
He's got no big public profile. He's an ordinary person who touched lucky with a few reality shows , and now his luck is running out....

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
If we are talking highlights one has to be the trolley of gifts being wheeled in to the room for TFM Secret Santa and knobhead predictably filming the whole thing....and prats gift was a donation to the Sarcoma charity 😂 fucking genius move by the castmates who hate him, and clearly read Tattle 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
More fool the people who DO fall for their false / virtue-signalling/ hand-wringing bullshit.

I fucking certainly don't. I see these two workshy begging scroungers for EXACTLY what they are.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Work Christmas party and jakes going on like they are actually his friends 😂😂😂
he has no friends 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So many things with this GRWM, getting dressed on the landing, the dancing, the cropped shirt, the wonky hobbit door, the fingers, the kick & most important point, why is he slapping his own arse?!
---

Ali express purchase
Looks like a 70s John Travolta that's been on a long spin wash ....
For fucks sake get out of the fucking closet...

• Haha
Been a while since we've heard him waffling in his bath tub!!!! Probably took him all morning to come up with, dont feel shit if your loved ones aren't there this Christmas.

OK I wont cos you told me not too 👍👍

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Bet Flapps will be driving the 3.5hrs to Alton Towers. Fakey will be too tired from his date with Chris last night

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Imagine if she tags YSL on a post about her handbag and it’s Turkeys finest!
That is the fakest fake YSL bag I have ever seen 🤭 She does it all the time, they both do! I remember last Autumn she was wearing fake Gucci tights and tagged gucci and didn’t he do it with his old “Gucci” backpack which he admitted was fake and the fake “Gucci” too small slipper things that were the brought on tattlemoon as “content”…. They are seriously unwell in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
OMFG. His latest interview 🤯 The fucking desperation 🤢 He literally will do or say anything just to get his name in the press. How surprising he wants to do a documentary on grief next year 🙄 only 12 years after his Dad passed and 8 years after his brother. He is a grief thieving despicable cunt who needs to let them rest in peace and stop still trying to cash in on them several years later 😡 If I was married to him or a member of his family I’d feel ashamed and disgusted with his desperation and what he uses to try and be in the public eye 😡
---
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄
Why doesn't he just BORE OFF. He now wants to be a ghost hunter?

Honestly, he's running out of ideas. As for that 'documentary on grief' he can shove that idea up his arse.

Utter scumbag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I've seen children at the school I work at suffering from the REAL impact of grief, literally unable to function, in tears ,panic attacks, separation anxiety, making wrong choices because they haven't got a father or any other strong role model to guide them 😢 and then you have this rancid prick monetising the death of his dad, what an absolute vile scumbag 😡 you should be utterly ashamed of yourself Jake, we have all lost loved ones,Ive never known anybody act in this way pretending to be grieving for years and years after, it is sick YOU ARE SICK

• Sad
  • Angry