Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Sick to death of z listers with this diagnosis crap.Stephanie davis and Christine mcguiness to name just two.If you have got to adulthood before knowing who actually fucking cares.As a parent who went threw crap for years to get my grandson help it’s just gets on my nerves.The waiting list now for children is up to three years yet these idiots are popping out everywhere😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They're responsible for looking after 2 young kids but are still on their phones all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s even sharing her stories whilst going round the park 🤯 This from the person who said he’s not bothered by Instagram because it’s fake 😂

• Haha

Abetterusername

Omg the running, snorting and flailing of arms (with camera in mouth) in the Maldives was a special low point. Didn't he speed wobble and grunt his way around the restaurant when people were trying to eat? Disgusting, attention seeking behaviour and all for SM

The catalogue pose on the (stationary, going absolutely nowhere) jetski was another clinker.

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Wait, are we friends IRL 👀
😂 quite possibly, but I suspect the people on this thread would get along very well. Nothing to do with PANTO BOY - I just feel like we all share very similar sense of humour.

I don’t work in social media, I work within the entertainment industry though but I work with a very specific genre.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
REMINDER TO FLAPZ:

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK - WHERE ARE YOUR DONATIONS THEN?

---
As for this utter cunt, I've NEVER felt so embarrassed for anybody in my life. I mean this prick seriously has to come out.

How the fuck Flapz can stomach it I have no idea.

View attachment 2641077
View attachment 2641078
View attachment 2641079
---
Give it up you desperate twat.

View attachment 2641080
The look of love and adoration for Chris. Flaps could only ever dream of him looking at her with that much love in his eyes.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
It just shows that he’s literally done nothing since he’s been at home with spud for days on end. Out with Chris and already posting loads of stories. He’s got no life whatsoever. I think Chris feels sorry for him and has made the effort to see him for the first time in a year lol.
Funny he’s poorly every time he’s back home but when he gets asked to meet Chris he’s suddenly perfectly tucking fine !!!
cunt he is and a liar at that 🤡
We all know off limits have forced Chris to see Jake they do this about twice a year in the hopes it gets jake noticed but it never does 😂

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Didn't Fakey say yesterday that Fred wanted to go on Oblivion? Yet it seems they've just gone into baby land for golden child Maris

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder why neither of them ever go live, wouldn’t that help them with engagement? Cook along live with flappy.
I’ve never known anybody as obsessed with Instagram as he is that doesn’t go live. Then I think about when he did his lives with OK for DOI and his live with the Speakmans and remember exactly why he won’t go live. He’s not brave enough and can’t take the truth tellers that like to comment 😂
---
Cook along with flappy🤣🤣Can you imagine that did make me🤣🤣
Wouldn’t be cook along, it would be burn along 😉

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I can see it now:

Jake Quickenden: Grief and Me

Perfect title for the self obsessed cunt
Thread title right there IamMyaJ😅
Jake Quickenden: Grief and Me

How many program names could we find for this cunt!
Grief in the Attic
Griefonation Street

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow I’d never have guessed he would reshare the Santa reel on his stories again this morning 🙄😂 Somebody is panicking that his son isn’t getting the engagement for him he once was 🤭 Maybe like me, most people feel that moment wasn’t needed to be broadcast all over Instagram and should have remained a private family moment 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway we all know what’s coming next 🙄 Four words - Dad Brother Grief Thief 😴

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
So glad your boy is doing well. My eldest lad was in the Royal London earlier this year having scary neurosurgery. We know we can hack it, bear it and not suck sympathy out of fresh air for engagement. Unlike Fakey, who can't even feel a little bit poorly without bleating to his Tena huns about it.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to you all ❤
Hope Santa empties his fat sack all over your living room.

I’m not feeling festive at all, but hey ho.
Much love to you all ❤

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Bet Chris Hughes gives little Chris right earache tomorrow.."you should have seen what he fucking turned up wearing, you twat"....

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So while he’s out on the 👃🏻❄🍷 she’s sat home looking after their kid, repeating ads again. Keeping living the champagne lifestyle Flappy 👍🏻

• Haha
So hes saying his toddler shits all over the house then, not surprising!!!!!

Worst thing about that video is that he actually got his wife to video him pretending to shit all over the house.

Ladies and gents thats jake quickendens content!!!! 💩

• Haha
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Pouting, friendless, talentless, unlovable, unloving, egotistical, selfish PRICK.

Do we know if Off Limits do this for Fakey's birthday👇
Screenshot_20231222-191724_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231222-191006_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick