Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Newbie here…

Fakey reminds me of a male version of Charlotte Dawson.

No fucks given about his kids, lies about boozing , talks stupid, shitloads of face work, turkey teeth, full of shit in general & pulling out the deceased relative for likes & engagement.

Despicable pair!
Welcome to the friendliest thread on Tattle 😊 This has been said on many occasions 😂 Only thing different is we’re still waiting for Fakey to get cardboard cutouts of his dad and brother made to bring out on special occasions 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mollyann

VIP Member
Seeing Leo was bathed and in his pyjamas by 5 doubt very much this dick head did anything towards his bed time.Up early making noise so of course she doesn’t get a lay in.Pretending the arsehole is depressed when all along he’s sulking as being home bores him to death.Poor Leo once again rolled out and showing everyone how far he is behind on his speech.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I think Flapz must have caught up on here as she's put this on one of the photos!

Is it in reference to "the wanker with an anchor" reference to his anchor necklace and his swinging coke jaw the other night?

Ahh, so funny Flapz - must be a sad life being a beard eh? 😂😂

Screenshot_20231221-144133~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

JazzFan

VIP Member
Well deserved spa day? Get to absolute fuck you absolute morons. Must be hard to send grifting begging messages all day.
I hope the spa people laugh their ass at her crater face

I’m on one today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Sadly some people can only big themselves up by bringing others down 🙁 He is a typical case of this. When you think of the amount of people he’s met in the ‘industry’, due to being on any reality show he can get his hands on, how many of them does he ever see/keep in touch with? None cos if he did he’d be making sure everyone knew about it. I’m pretty sure if they didn’t have the same management Chris Hughes wouldn’t bother with him either. Don’t get me wrong all these z listers love the attention but imagine being in his company and trying to compete with him 🙄 it would be near on impossible.
Yes I think the person I know isn’t happy with her life and when she sees other people are, she must do it to make herself look/feel better. Funny enough, despite what she likes to portray, she has no friends. I’m very loyal but I feel worn down by when we saw them last. Fakey must be extremely thick skinned not to see how he comes across

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fuck me! He look a right twat! A 35 year old man that does GRWM needs certifying!
Dressed like an 80s rent boy ... grow up ya pointless cunt
---
Does
The rings, the anchor necklace, earring, matador outfit, shiny shoes, exaggerated facial expressions, - he has won the most icks ever for one person competition 🤣🤣

View attachment 2640178
Does he realise the 80s were years ago....
Anything for attention, eh, you queen 👑👑👑👑

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Filtered tanned face! Using Freddie as clickbate!
Look at that brush on his head ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣 is he getting a fresh trim aswell😆😆😆
What a prick he is, all excited going out with Chris, never seen him like that with Flaps. I thought he was ill and depressed. Probably because he's stuck at home with his family, he fucking hates being with them doesn't he😐😐😐
Why was he showing off that he spent £173 on a meal, that's fuck all in London and they only had 1 drink each a starter and main with shared sides. All that card roulette stuff was shite, just Fakey trying to prove he's got money. Bet he hasn't spent £173 on Freddie and Leo's christmas presents the tight cunt. He only spends money on himself, new winkle picker boots aswell.

Still laughing my tits off at that fucking reel, the dancing, the clothes the rings ohhh my days🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Guys she's resharing the tesco festive menu helper cos people have been messaging her asking her too.
Yeah OK Flaps🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Taking a 3 year old (well nearly) to watch a film that 2 hours long and rated PG 🤦🏻‍♀️ They haven’t got a fucking clue.

• Sad
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
They both WORK too much, they haven't got the time to look after a dog. Unless Zelda will be moving into Fakey towers to dog-sit

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'm cringing cos like you say they are acting all smug and pretend surprised at the goodies in their room and they're not even staying overnight. If I'd travelled that far and had some beauty treatments I wouldn't want to move afterwards so more fool them. When will these companies start checking 'influencers' accounts other than seeing how many followers they have? I see people who are in similar lines of work as me who have ten times the amount of 'followers' yet their interaction and likes are lower than mine! That in itself says to me something isn't quite right!
Well we all know she’ll be the one that’s driving. Looking at their note from the spa, they’ve only got 2 therapy massages booked and one cryotherapy session so I’m guessing as usual it’s more about him. I wonder if he’ll use the gym whilst he’s there 😂
Edited. They’ve literally had their treatments and are already leaving. A four hour round trip for 2 massages, a meal, a cryno for him and some free gifts. What a relaxing day 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Had a look at this thread as Jake keeps coming up on my tiktok. I just thought he was rather annoying but then some of his posts started to seem quite snide plus Paul Smith donating his purse made me wonder….

Hats off to whoever created the Wikis - what a ride That was! The receipts to go with it as well. He really is incredibly unpleasant isn’t it. It never ceases to amaze/terrify me what lengths people will go to for fame.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
The fact Champneys are sharing his stories and not hers, they’ve obviously the freebie today due to him and not her for once. Wonder how many more things, barring Lapland, they’ve grifted for when he’s off?
I live near a place that does Christmas events and give freebies to these no marks and the locals won’t go anymore and so many have kicked off about it saying the company are happy to take from the hard working but give to these no marks just for a mention .
my friend has cancer she’s in final stages and she would love a free Lapland visit to make memories with her children yet you get them scruffs getting freebies when they claim to work so hard and have money !!!! I guarantee if they gifted to somebody terminally ill and they posted it they would get more fucking respect and visitors !!!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Flapz and get your boney arse down to the food bank you lying, pot-hole faced cunt. 🤬

412140657_180472268483841_8476115030723269096_n.jpg
412109261_765069275636879_486461653671091500_n.jpg

---
He can fuck off today as well with his gay little mate. 🤢

412554675_654900780177140_3200725178050906278_n.jpg
412463543_2080217458996294_6435456216686779962_n.jpg

---
I cannot begin to express how fucking wrong this is.

• Sick
  • Wow