Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThortheDog2022

And he’s hashtagged ‘fashionista’ on it 🙄 Should be hashtagging #attentionseeking #cunt #justcomeouttheclosetalready. Glad he’s keeping his overwhelming grief in check and his back is so much better.
Chris Hughes has commented on it saying he’s sat in a restaurant waiting on him, he’s obviously made a miraculous recovery to meet his bum chum. His fashion sense is absolutely vile, just like the man himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Intothedark

VIP Member
There’s something really off about Jake. You just know the Instagram version is not the actual Jake and I bet he’s pretty vile to live with. There poor little boy stands no chance at all.

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
So deranged is this twat that his wife going out and more than likely have been arguing that the dead two come out once again.His mother should be disgusted in this grown arse man using dead people for pity.He misses no one is a chewed up bitter arsehole who cares about no one except himself .Money is his only motive in life and karma coming to those who profit from the dead.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Bang on time. Needs the narrative for engagement so the dead are back. He's a fucking disgrace using his dead relatives, not because he's sad but because he needs his engagement upping. Pathetic excuse for a man. It's a blatant lie, he doesn't miss them, he didn't see them when they were alive, how heartless to use them because y9u are so desperate for sympathy likes because you have fuck all else ti offer. Faking depression when people are really genuinely struggling at Xmas, cunt

• Heart
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
First the dead and now posting about his health🤣He’s ever so busy🤣And no one cares bro!!View attachment 2637292
Not too sick to come online and let everyone know about it though 🙄 He’s as predictable with his ‘illnesses’ as he is his grief posts. This gives him the excuse to not take the family out. Bet he’ll be fine on the day of the Lapland visit and he’ll definitely recover if he gets offered a 2 min TV appearance. It’s actually embarrassing how we can call him out in advance because it’s always rinse and repeat with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now just waiting for the whole woe is me sad face selfie to be put up 🙄🤢

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I can see it now:

Jake Quickenden: Grief and Me

Perfect title for the self obsessed cunt

• Haha
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and he wonders why he gets overlooked for decent jobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ who wants to employ somebody that desperately seeks attention like a 12 year old, every minute of every day. I so hope Off Limits have arranged for paps tonight. Imagine the comments on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I’m so angry at this video. I know people deal with grief in all sorts of ways but he seriously doesn’t come across as missing his brother or father at all. He thinks he’s clever but he just looks like a dick with his smug chat. I’m not after any sympathy at all but we have had a couple of close family pass away over the past year plus other health worries and no way would I say to anybody sad that the moment will pass and it’s ok to feel like this. I listen and am listened too. Nobody is aware other than one or two close to me how I actually feel. Unless he’s going to get off his lazy arse to raise awareness of loss/grief/cancer on his platform (without being paid for it) then he can fuck off.
Absolutely this. Maybe it's his guilty conscience but he's a wanker. He only cares about himself. I could fill a room up with people missing this Christmas. I always think of good memories and smile. They are here in spirit and wouldn't want me sad. Death is a part of life and the pain does ease over the years. At this time of year we have candles lit in my house for those that have passed and lay wreaths at the cemetery.

He is a disgusting creature. Its all fake. That's why he uses the same old photos all the time. He never cared about them in life did he?

Scumbag.
---
Is it me or does his face look really fat 🤣
That'll be coke bloat and alcohol. 💯

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Flaps copies everyone’s posts with her crap baking videos.Both so sad desperate and hanging on for dear life that someone takes a interest.She follows so many creators accounts and her efforts are actually shit.I for one would never look at her and think god she’s looks amazing 🤣🤣🤣Be the battle of the huge noses with Zelda and flaps at Christmas.

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hang on a minute🤔 I've just looked back at her last 9 grid posts, and this person who's apparently won the voucher hasn't liked any of them. What a load of old shit, bet it's not even been given to anyone🤬

Will it be the lapland UK visit today they've grifted, another one of the greatest grifters is going today, Vicky fucking Pattison🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Wtf is going on with that face of his? Now of course couples are allowed free time together. But why is Mr family man who missed his kid so much not out seeing some Christmas lights with his kid? He doesn’t even need to spend much, could just go out to town and have a look around.

He’s such a shit Dad.

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
How do you know when your toddler is pooing I mean we cannot get any lower at this point and what’s that? Toddler? Pooing in a nappy that he shouldn’t be wearing? God knows how much he poos aswell amount he eats must cost a fortune in nappies fake’s got shit coming out of his mouth aswell 😂

• Sick
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I notice Polly has started following both Sam and Zara recently 🙄 Probably wanting to keep an eye on their insta deals and try and poach some jobs from them 😂 I could imagine her trying to undercut them and offering Fakey on the cheap (even cheaper than usual 😉)
He’s either going to go social media silent whilst licking his wounds or he’ll come back more manic than normal. As for Flappy, good luck putting up with his mood. I can’t even imagine what he’s like to live with, especially at the moment. Do I feel sorry for her. Nope I don’t. If there’s ever a smidgeon of feeling bad for her, I just remember the way she uses her kids for ads and the way she lets her cunt of a husband humiliate and belittle her eldest son whenever he feels like it. How’s that z list lifestyle that you were so desperate for, working out for you Flaps?

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
This was a trend on tik tok I saw last week. He had no originality. And surely they should be trying to toilet train him now especially when he’s at nursery. Lazy pair of twats.

• Sick
  • Sad

Justdee

Chatty Member
Why does it seem so patronising when these influencers call everything cute. It's like being obsessed with everything.
I like lots of things but im not obsessed with them, ok i went through a bit of a obsessed with Jamie dornan phase but that's different his not a pan or a cream to put on my face!

I love that they read here, it's proberly why they hate marking ad or grifted cos confirming the freeloading, and even they have to see how bad it looks when people have no money for grocerys they don't and we report them so they can't win...love it

Wonder if she ll do that food bank drop tomorrow before she announces her latest winner .. we all know she won't get around to that rill Saturday cos she is soo busy

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Absolutely sickened me him saying to Freddie the elf wanted his phone number he is literally implying that the adult female dressed up is a peadophile he is fucking vile as if you would say something like that to a 9 year old anyway? He’s disgusting 😡

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
God he’s really on a self pity overkill.Was sat half naked yesterday eyeing his ugly face while once again showing us how far behind Leo is in his speech.He must drain the life out of anyone he’s around when not getting the attention he needs from freaks online.View attachment 2637353
The ironic thing about a quote like this being posted by him, is he’d be the last person to check on other people cos he’s far too selfish and self involved with what’s happening with him to care about anybody else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart