Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They absolutely disgust me, of course it’s gifted. They wouldn’t pay for that. Urgh I hate them.

They’ve got no idea of what’s going on in the real world, how many people are struggling but they need this? Please!

Fuck off, I’m not in the mood for these two bell ends today.
It’s the total lack of self awareness with the pair of them. Imagine coming on social media at 7am to brag to people you’re off on a ‘well deserved’ spa day when you don’t even fucking work and there’s people that work 12+ hours a day but still can’t afford to heat their houses, feed their kids, buy Xmas presents, pay bills etc…. They knock me sick 😡 Lapland coming up and I’m still convinced they’ll be a freebie adult only break before he goes back on tour. He can manifest all he wants but so am I. 2024 being the year even the most gullible wake up to these instacunts. Didn’t have time to announce her giveaway winners on the day she said she would but has got time to fuck off for the day. I wish I knew who I could complain to about these shady giveaways she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
When you pull a grief card out with your grifted card and you need to be congratulated on putting your child to bed, you need to have a quiet word with yourself! I miss my parent’s dreadfully, do I go on, no I don’t. I celebrate their life! Look what they’ve given me, my own family!
What a beautiful way of putting it - that really touched my heart then.

"I celebrate their life. Look what they've given me - my own family". 💗

This sentence in itself shames RatBoy. He's nothing but a shallow, ignorant, selfish cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Doubt these two will improve in this time....

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Zelda's Christmas Message sitting in the car. Thought she'd be there by now. If she's waiting for Gail's face to light up, she'll be waiting a bloody long time!

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

A full recap can be found in the latest Wiki but things have really reached rock bottom as yesterday he was being an "artist" in a Pet Portrait Masterclass and playing with puppies! 😂😂😂 He is literally morphing into Eoin McLove from Father Ted! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231123-200530~2.png

410246997_1007356430361093_5108489752117066878_n.jpg

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
He is literally turning into Eoin McLove talking about cakes, playing with puppies, wearing bad jumpers, the Tena wearing 'fans' and having no willy! 😂😂

WTF is that disgusting mess in the mug? Christ almighty, what's going on? 😂😂

I reckon he'll be coming out soon! 😂😂👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Yay new thread 👏

No way I’d eat anything Maris made he always looks like he has a snotty nose 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
That was Flapz's post. Bitch. 🤬
---
I wouldn't feed this shit to an animal. 🤢

View attachment 2627967
It’s fucking burnt 😂😂😂😂🤡
---

I honestly am embarrassed for this stupid fucking fool.Going to have to read on her for the rest of the week.He makes my skin crawl🤢🤢
Actually embarrassing does he not realise his toddler should be using a fucking toilet he’s nearly THREE ffs !!!
shows what a shit dad he is that he posted that thinking it’s normal parenting ….. at nearly THREE leo should be shitting in a toilet not his nappy ??! Shows they don’t even tell the poor kid what a toilet is

• Sad
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Tramlines on a 9 year old - yep understand that. Tramlines on a 35 year old - pathetic. Honestly he can’t just let Freddie do something, he’s got to have the attention as well 🤢

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Also notice he always plays the ‘victim’ whenever Flappy goes out. I bet he’ll get his ‘grief’ and feeling low under control for when they go to Lapland though. He knows his followers are tumbling again and his engagement is shit, so the tried and tested method of using dad/brother rears its ugly head again. Not convinced people are falling for it anymore though. No doubt he’ll be on thanking everyone for their messages soon 🙄

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
She really is the thickest bitch, feeling alone, reach out to someone, IF THEY HAD SOMEONE THEY COULD REACH OUT TO THEY WOULDNT FEEL ALONE

We’ve got loads planned and friends to see, rub it in bitch 😡

Imagine how the school mums laugh their ass off at her and avoid her like the plague

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Happy Christmas!!!!

Here's a great split-arse playing at being a bauble! 😃😃

B9CA0BB0-6BCA-409C-92A5-F97897A09AEE.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26