Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
That Oreo cake mug has been about for ages 🙄 yet again stealing peoples ideas and not crediting

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MissMona

I’ve known somebody for years (at this stage I can’t call them a friend) and, over time, they have got worse with their behaviour. Met up as a group last week and I made up my mind I won’t go out like that again. It’s not anything in particular but it’s little, tiny comments/looks about appearances, what I choose to eat/drink or what I say. I was most upset when I knew they sniggered when I chatted. Nope I’m not paranoid and yes I do take it personally even if this person doesn’t realise what they are doing (which is what somebody else suggested afterwards). Through choice I don’t go out that much so when I do I want to have a good time without feeling as though they’re taking the piss. So to see Jake go on the way he does and makes it very obvious, I’m surprised he hasn’t been given a smack.
I don't go out now as much as I used to. Every time I DO go out now it's with people from a small selection of friends - who never judge me in any way and we all take each other as we find them. I'm a "more mature" lady now (🤣🤣🤣) and in my younger days I'd go out loads - including with people who were judgemental and snidey narcissists. Ain't got no time for those cunts now. You guys and my small group of friends are my people now!! 🥰🥰

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve known somebody for years (at this stage I can’t call them a friend) and, over time, they have got worse with their behaviour. Met up as a group last week and I made up my mind I won’t go out like that again. It’s not anything in particular but it’s little, tiny comments/looks about appearances, what I choose to eat/drink or what I say. I was most upset when I knew they sniggered when I chatted. Nope I’m not paranoid and yes I do take it personally even if this person doesn’t realise what they are doing (which is what somebody else suggested afterwards). Through choice I don’t go out that much so when I do I want to have a good time without feeling as though they’re taking the piss. So to see Jake go on the way he does and makes it very obvious, I’m surprised he hasn’t been given a smack.
Sadly some people can only big themselves up by bringing others down 🙁 He is a typical case of this. When you think of the amount of people he’s met in the ‘industry’, due to being on any reality show he can get his hands on, how many of them does he ever see/keep in touch with? None cos if he did he’d be making sure everyone knew about it. I’m pretty sure if they didn’t have the same management Chris Hughes wouldn’t bother with him either. Don’t get me wrong all these z listers love the attention but imagine being in his company and trying to compete with him 🙄 it would be near on impossible.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Imagine being that desperate every week your PAYING people to like and comment on your fucking posts
Sad cunt just get a fucking job begging cow

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He’s such a vacant looking child!
"I beg your pardon @Turtledove58 " 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231215-172318~2.png

---
Flapz posted this: 1hr 22mins ago (not a wood).

Then:

Fakey posted this: 1hr 27mins ago (in a wood).

411231165_645149741165227_3653122629450604694_n.jpg

I bet he never went with Flapz and Gail and stayed at home getting pissed. 🍷🍷❄❄

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm picturing Fakey watching Sam on This Morning, sprawled drunk on his filthy blue sofa surrounded by empty wine bottles shouting "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thought he was ill, guess it was to get out of parenting and so he could go out on the piss. He didnt even parent for a day did he. Would love to see him 24/7 with those kids for 2 weeks, without fucking off to the gym or whatever. He cant even do a day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Fucking arsehole. Instead of doing this shit TOILET TRAIN HIM. 🤬
They really are shit parents . I can’t believe he posted that thinking it’s actually fucking normal
a toddler should be on a toilet not being allowed to shit his pants
he basically admitted he knows when his child is shitting his pants but instead of actually encouraging him on the toilet he just lets him shit his pants

pair of scruffy cunts all three of my kids was toilet trained at two and dry through the night . They are disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
Thinking a puppy will be winging it's way to quickenden towers over Christmas, they saw them at that fwends and now the puppy cuddling and pet art.. maybe a attempt to get Fred to want to be there a bit more?
it'll be a designer dog, probably the daschound or maybe a frenchie zeldas probably bringing it down.or that was the idea for a gift so many apparently suggested

That tea she cooked looked vile. How can you get it so wrong when everything is done for you and you have step by step instructions,,
I loved my hello fresh box but I cancelled it and when they asked.me.why I said they give it to all the influencers so why should I have to pay it same with wild.
The "influencer effect"

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
They’ve really failed that poor kid, does he go to a nursery? I’m sure they’ve raised their concerns with how limited he is, and how behind he is, it’s sad and I’ve said this on previous threads, if they had bothered their arses to get Leo the correct help, he wouldn’t be lacking in so many areas of his development 😢
No sure apparently jake tried to say the nursery said he was meeting all his milestones and im nearly sure the phrase advanced for his age was used at one point 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
However much his desperate need for attention on instagram makes me cringe, I feel better when I think if we all see what an absolute dickhead he is, anyone looking to employ him surely sees it as well? Apart from the fact he’s got no natural talent or charisma to be a presenter anyway, these type of reels would make TV companies run a mile. I have a feeling in the New Year he’s going to switch from ‘presenting’ to ‘acting’ 🙄
Also he’s just started following Tony Bellew 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh god, that horrible fake arse argument from him about rolls. You can tell it's all put on for 'comedy purposes,' engagement & to hopefully get a hilarious ad from M&S about rolls v buns. Calling his wife bro again too. What a sad fake to shite life.

• Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Fucking hell he’s absolutely hating being at home isn’t he? 😂

I hope Freddie is spending most of his time at his dads as I bet that prick is making life bloody miserable for them all. I’m not feeling particularly festive and as I’ve said before I struggle with depression but I’m making sure my little girl is having a lovely Christmas. He’s a selfish twunt.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Have we got these inane cooking/food/craft stories to look forward to until Xmas 😴 What is it with these two thinking people are interested in a fucking cake in a mug or a pretzel wreath 🤯 No worries of him ever being asked to go on Masterchef thankfully. Maybe the next part of his YouTube short series has something to do with food? 🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s going overboard with the Freddie content today 🙄 Alton Towers is a 3 and a half hour drive from theirs so wouldn’t you think they’d have left first thing this morning? Obviously a freebie because if they were paying for themselves, he would have wanted to have been there all day. We all know he likes to get his moneys worth 😉

• Haha