Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
🐔One thing about his mother, she does have a nice clean home, bet she would go mad with that dented lampshade, and the state of their bedrooms, pair of tramps, agree about Freddy, no manners either, my parents taught me, knife and fork, we just didn't do it they eat like pigs, what a show up, you couldn't take them anywhere...:rolleyes:...
Freddie was eating rice and vegetable curry or some shite last week in a bowl type plate with a fucking spoon! I said to myself I bet hes using his thumb as a knife! Who gives a kid a bloody spoon to eat a curry and rice??They have no tables manners! As for dressing Freddie in a minecraft costume … they are asking for the poor kid to get bullied, its even too small on him because he’s too old for dressing up like that. I thought his Dad had put a stop to the filming and ads? it’s didn’t last long? Don’t think Freddie is back living full time with these pricks though but why is his Dad letting him be used for ads again??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Cleopops

Chatty Member
-I hope Freddie enjoys Lapland, he does deserve it having knobhead as a step parent and Colchester's top influencer as his mum
-that Sarcoma video of him 🤢 his voice is worse than nails down a blackboard it's just fucking horrible
-and we know they both read here, Flapz babe, he's taking you for an utter mug, there was literally zero reason for him to be in a hotel last night, dont you find that just a little bit suspect?Have you asked him where Polly stayed last night?

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔One thing about his mother, she does have a nice clean home, bet she would go mad with that dented lampshade, and the state of their bedrooms, pair of tramps, agree about Freddy, no manners either, my parents taught me, knife and fork, we just didn't do it they eat like pigs, what a show up, you couldn't take them anywhere...:rolleyes:...

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Lorraine said she thinks Sam will win and he didn’t say anything 😂 so jealous! Bitter little man.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
He’s such a fake prick
Sam Thompson is a good friend of his

funny never ever seen them together like ever 😂 Sam Thompson posts all his friends and he’s never posted jake !!
infact sams best friend Pete fucking hates Jake and it shows 😂😂

jake has no friends at all let alone ones like same … he needs a reality check stupid twat he is

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Hey fakies! Hope everyone is all
good. I had to take a fakey detox he was doing my head in. I see NOTHING has changed and I bet he’s been absolutely unbearable since that fake fight.

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch are new M and S ambassadors.....
the gruesome twosome will be soooooo pissed off..

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
What a desperate sad bitch she is.Now wants two sad twats to like and comment for £30.Take it from all of us no one fucking cares 🤡
IMG_8956.jpeg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Look who’s in the Mail - Shithead still dining out on IAC 9 years later. What a said git!
View attachment 2589723View attachment 2589724
Does he not realise just how embarrassing he looks still trying to remain relevant (not that he ever was) continually giving his unwanted opinions on a show he didn’t even win 9 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely he must see this behaviour and neediness is why he only gets 2 min gigs that his publicist as had to beg for? Why would any decent program want to use anybody that oozes desperation out of every pore of their body just to get their ugly mug on morning TV 🙄

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
So we’ve mentioned on here recently about all these ‘gifts’ she supposedly gets sent from these brands but queried why she never gets asked to any of their pr events? Lo and behold she’s now showing off something and making a point of saying how she couldn’t make the event today 😂 She started following Flourish management within the last couple of weeks. Funny they’ve apparently sent her freebies and an event invite but they don’t follow her on Instagram but follow over 3,800 other accounts 🤭 Also if she was ‘invited’, why couldn’t she go? Is he not capable of looking after the kids for more than an hour or is he off somewhere himself later 🤔
Agreed why couldnt she go???? He was home this is ''suppposed to be her job'' She couldnt have the day to herself to work like precious Jake

Why do the females in his life enable his BS behaviour SIGH

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I hope the press pick up on her disgusting racist and rape shaming comments. Wouldn’t look good for Britain’s number 1 presenter would it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
I've seen men like him at places I used to work. He is basically like a bitchy woman, so he hangs with the women cos the men can't tolerate his girly bitchy attitude. He's like a bitchy gay bff to the young lasses. He could never hang with the lads cos he couldn't handle the banter, he's soft as shit and has absolutely no craic and can't take any critisism at all. His shit jokes will go straight across all the lads heads. He will be the butt of the joke when he isn't there and he must know this
Was coming on here to pretty much say the same after that warbled attempt to sing a Christmas song with the young girlies he’s hanging with. Men don’t want him around, he’s always with the young females from any ‘job’ he’s on. The only other 2 guys in my actual life I know who are always with the girlies are both gay 🤷‍♀️💅

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Parrot must have itv on speed dial.Its probably I’m a celebrity crap chat and he can always say no🙄But we know he loves being away from home.The has been of every show and so desperate to get his ugly mug on tv.Why does she go with him sure he’s capable of getting there himself

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Pure and utter desperation! 😂😂😂

How the hell could you fit 8 people around that cheap and nasty table? You wouldn't be able to breathe! 😂😂😂

403876527_1036098387435247_7480678047248808483_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Parrot must have itv on speed dial.Its probably I’m a celebrity crap chat and he can always say no🙄But we know he loves being away from home.The has been of every show and so desperate to get his ugly mug on tv.Why does she go with him sure he’s capable of getting there himself
I wouldn’t mind I bet the appearance fee is less than a tank of fuel.

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m very careful what I post on social media not just because I have my own business but I wouldn’t want to offend or be taken the wrong way. Sometimes it can be seen that a certain programme highlights genders/race/disabilities but if I had any negative opinions on it, which I don't as I have family that are all of the above, I certainly wouldn’t make any comments for all to see. Lots of things can be taken out of context but Zelda is well out of order. I hate to sound like one of the huns that jump to the defence of ‘trolls’ but if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her latest reel 🤮🤮🤮🤮 surely she must look at that and think why have I aged 20 years since being with him and why does my son never look as comfortable/happy with him as he did 4 years ago? He’ll be doing one like it soon cos she’s already got over 5,000 likes on it. Christ she doesn’t even get 2,000 when she’s doing a giveaway 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
More people needs to make their displeasure known to these companies and organisations about entitled, begging scrounging cunts online....
I’ve messaged many companies regarding these two beggars. Last year the place he stayed in Lincoln for free, didn’t even reply but just blocked me and I wasn’t rude just asked the obvious question. I’ve have yet to receive replies off any others I’ve messaged.
In the long term they will lose out. I like many others, refuse to give anything to any company/brand/organisation/individual who gift products/trips etc to people who don’t need it, deserve it or can afford to pay for it themselves. The whole ‘influencer’ culture enrages me and the sooner it comes crashing down the better.

• Heart