Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
he’s so sad, he’s in the same boat as he was last year and still not got any further in his “presenting career”. He’s a family man but will happily spend no time with his child. Shit dad Jake but you carry on pretending otherwise.

wonder if him and parrot are sharing a hotel again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another ‘baking’ reel from Flappy 😴 Somebody has actually asked her in the comments where she got her mixing bowl from 🙄 What is the matter with these people 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Redtea2

VIP Member
Another load of jibberish on her first post. An 'A Level English Language' education...? - she probably left school with no qualifications whatsoever. Thick as pig shit. 🤡

Those wardrobe doors do not close. Cheap and nasty and obviously haven't been measured correctly. Like everything they do, it turns to shit.

View attachment 2582630View attachment 2582631View attachment 2582632View attachment 2582633View attachment 2582634
So basically she buys cheap shit and marks it as AD 😂

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Wonder if they are really worrying yet? Pictures with Leo aren’t bringing them the likes anymore. The most engagement he got for a while was about his fight but as usual that’s pretty much done and dusted. He might get another fight but not gonna get anywhere close to a career out of it.

I’m sure once upon a time he used to get hundreds of comments from his Huns. Now if you look it’s normally about 50 comments and prob from a lot of the same people each time.

i think even his “fans” are very slowly waking up to what he’s actually like.

Attachments

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Ah I had a chuckle seeing Gok Wan is off to Austria to promote the morning competition, last week Andi Peters was in Gran Canaria, pretty sure they sent Kate whatshername abroad too.
Didn’t they send Fakey to a nearby English model village to promote it? 🤭

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Was it on Zelda's stories that she's going for Christmas, is Matt invited too?

Ha those feccking stools from La Redoute, paying them at 50p a week then lol 😆 🤣 😂
Yes. They’re both going there for a couple of days apparently and that’s why she’s not decorating for Xmas this year cos they won’t be there. Nothing to do with her selling her house then, that she’s still being suspiciously quiet about 🤔

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
To be honest, I thought he drew it on with a Sharpie for attention, it looks a state, with smudged lines above it! 🤡
lol yeah it looks like he’s attempted to draw it a few times and has wiped it off and left smudges… there is no redness at all if it was just done??? I think its fake just like everything else with him! What a sad cunt!
I’ll await him to try prove tattle wrong 😑 show us youre shit tattoo Fakey, it must be from today 👍

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another lads cast trip out without Fakey. More important for him to drive all the way to London to get on TV for 5 mins than spend time socially with his castmates. They probably picked to go today knowing he wasn’t about to be able to gatecrash their afternoon 😂

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Their whole house is full of cheap crap with no colour or imagination. I haven’t looked but has she done an aff link for the stools yet 😂 They’re hideous like the rest of that mismatch of a kitchen.

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Definitely. He’s in Cardiff next week and then Blackpool so won’t be able to travel to London the following 2 weeks and then IAC is over. Next will be the tagging of DOI start of the year 🙄 Then again if he does OK lives again, that did bring us some laughs and some great content for here 😂
I bet he is hustling hard so ITV send him to Australia for the final week. He will defo dump FM for that!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Bad back 🤥 but hunched over on an exercise bike because he wants to eyefuck himself 🤮🤮🤮 Why whatever he does, does he have to have his top off to do it 🤮 Haven’t been to the gym in a while 🤭 but it is normal to see people doing weights and cycling just in shorts? He goes on about icks but he really is the biggest ick out there
How the fuck does flappy actually stay with that …. Come on he’s living it up weekly in free hotels in the spa and gym why she is stuck home with two kids running around on her own with no help !! Then when he comes home she gets what NOTHING . not even a nice family meal out just gets filmed for the gram !! When will she open her eyes and run for the hills . No way would I happily accept my husband working away on basic wage and living it up the way he is . He won’t be getting much from full monty certainly not enough for her to be happy with him working away 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
He’s so skint he can’t even fake illness this time . he had no work for months before full monty and even then they didn’t want him if you remember they said no but he went back for a second audition and got it they was probably desperate 😂

They are so broke that money from the fight was clearly spent before he got it . Paying back loans !!
in a whole year they have had no holidays that they paid for themselves. Disney land was FREE . Dubai was FREE . Spain was FREE . The weekend retreat was FREE . Her birthday weekend was FREE .

what a sad little life when you can’t afford to spoil your wife and kids 😂😂 such a family man that his weekly wages go on dreadful clothing for himself whilst his toddler is dressed like a homeless druggy

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
She also said rape victims basically deserve it because they could say no, she’s vile
wtf!!! Does she realise the victims were probably begging no but there’s some vile people who don’t take no for an answer. She’s vile and needs cancelling just as much as her cunt son

• Heart
Had a thought, him staying home this week instead of staying in a hotel, he’s waiting on a call to Lorraine or This Morning for another ‘presenting’ job for IAC isn’t he 😂😂😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Imagine getting a free tree and tickets to Lapland uk when you just pocketed all that fight money.Really am sick of this entire family all just so unlikeable and fake.His mum needs to go sit in a dark room and give her head a good wobble.Is Matt not embarrassed she sits made up like a drag queen talking about soaps every fucking day.

• Haha