Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Parrot must have itv on speed dial.Its probably I’m a celebrity crap chat and he can always say no🙄But we know he loves being away from home.The has been of every show and so desperate to get his ugly mug on tv.Why does she go with him sure he’s capable of getting there himself
Whatever it is will be shit he only gets the scraps and are these five min appearances doing anything for him absolutely NOT !! He’s still unpopular and can’t get any TV work that’s actually decent

• Heart
Reactions: 22

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Fakey will just have to make do being a baby dino at Butlins, no way will he appear on the actual MS show

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch are new M and S ambassadors.....
the gruesome twosome will be soooooo pissed off..
Their podcast is hilarious and a very genuine couple. Wonder whatever happened to F&F doing a podcast? Remember when they were in the Maldives he said they were in meetings about it 🤥 and then 2 months later he said about him and Zelda doing one. What a surprise that neither materialised 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I was expecting him to post a selfie with his good mate Darren Day the fact they were both in the same studios this morning? Another one who ‘worked’ with him and they’ve not been seen together since. Funny how he only posted about his massive appearance once it was over. Normally he does a dozen stories leading upto it 😂 I did hear Lorraine say at the end of the segment something about talking about it again sometime and he said something like oh every day with an eager look in his eyes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Omg thats him to a T 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What makes me laugh about these two sad cunts is that nobody reaches out to them. They do all the chasing and begging.
He reminds me of that character in The Simpsons, Troy McClure, always introducing himself as "you may remember me in".
I bet that's what fuck face does in his begging emails/insta....

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How fake and forced is this? Absolutely ZERO chemistry at all in this photo. As for Spud, he needs a fucking clip around the earhole.

Horrid little bastard. 🤢

403095890_303160815944329_5055721476375596514_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Squidward. What "normal" mum has time for all this shit in the morning? She's obviously not got Freddie but what has she done with the spawn of Satan? Has she tied him to his bed with a crucifix and doused the little bastard with Holy Water to stop his head from spinning around?

Maybe if you had a proper job Squidward to wake up for you would live in the real world you utter wetwipe.

Is she boasting yet again of her pretend 'A Level English Language' education by proving she can actually read ?

Fuck off spotty. 🖕

403513572_1550903032409512_8326760076882842086_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
No walk and pub meal today then poor lamb needs an extra long nap after looking after the boys for all of about two hours useless twat

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Imagine getting a free tree and tickets to Lapland uk when you just pocketed all that fight money.Really am sick of this entire family all just so unlikeable and fake.His mum needs to go sit in a dark room and give her head a good wobble.Is Matt not embarrassed she sits made up like a drag queen talking about soaps every fucking day.
I think it’s the fact as well it’s all Xmas stuff they’re grifting. So many families are struggling to survive let alone be able to afford to buy presents, pay for days out, decorate their house etc…. and you’ve got these cunts just get given it for free and are all over Instagram being smug about it. Why doesn’t that tree place give free trees to people that can’t afford them?Why don’t these z listers give their freebies to someone that genuinely needs it? These companies will suffer in the long term because so many people now refuse to buy from somewhere that’s gifting stuff to the instacunts. I will never knowingly spend any money anywhere that has given freebies to these arseholes.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Wow…her skin😳 What on earth is she doing to herself?👹
She's so miserable in herself yet desperate for a life of leisure wannabe influencer, she's past caring.......
---
They really are an awful.pair of lazy cunts 😆😆

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
  • Sick

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Pete Wicks on Lorraine talking about Sam is in the jungle. Would loved to have seen him on with Fakey and feel the hate towards him 🤣

• Haha