Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He really is such a creep🤢In bed topless and once again trying to stay relevant by tagging I’m a celebrity 🤢Will be dancing on ice soon and he will drag his stupid arse out yet again to give his boring opinion on that as well.As for Zelda she’s full of herself lately and saying how she allowed poor Matt to travel to Birmingham 😳Can you imagine being a grown arse man and your wife gives you permission to go enjoy yourself.
More fool DoorMatt. He should have dumped her jaundiced arse years ago.

Reactions: 23

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 20/11/23

Instead of sitting there on your phone filming, why not teach Leo some table manners instead of letting him hit Freddie as he eats his dinner. Put your phone down. 🤬

View attachment 2585684
Again poor old Maris misunderstood - he's obviously saying 'broccoli' as Freddie has some on his fork & he's eaten some himself. As if 'cutlery' would be in his lexicon at this stage. It was Freddie's mistake but Fakey knew no better about his own son.🥦🥦🥦

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I thought the reason they weren’t using the hobbit bedroom yet was because 1. It was too hot and 2. No bedside tables and lamps. Well it’s certainly not too hot now and they’ve definitely got bedside tables and lamps because we screenshotted them the other day. Let’s be honest they have to have a TV in their bedroom and the loft one just isn’t big enough to fit one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Too hot in the summer and too expensive to heat in the winter 😂 I highly doubt they have underfloor heating and there is no space on the walls for radiators so they have probably cheaped out on them electric underfloor heating mats! Fakey can’t afford a car let alone to pay an electric bill! Where are they hiding the pay as you go meter? Oops don’t want to film that do you! Who gives a shit? They do as it wouldnt fit in with their Fake lifestyle!

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Fakey and flappy need a food bank they cant donate to one. 100% he'd rob items out of there and take them home

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Leo appears to be a very aggressive, unpleasant
child. He’s literally always hitting things, throwing things, snarling, shouting and saying no and mine to everything. Jake has absolutely no idea how to interact with him - my partner has helped our 2yo with toilet training, learning numbers and letters and some basic words/sentences in Greek. Jake - name me one thing you have taught your son?! He can’t even talk properly the poor sod.

• Sad
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Also typical to see before travelling for the show tonight, he’s spending his time in the gym posting selfies 🤢 and slagging his wife off, rather than with the son he loves so much and won’t be seeing for 5 days again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

VC10

VIP Member
His Muvver is the sort of person I keep at arms length; bony , underweight, over-made-up, raspy smoker, crayola-eyebrowed , entitled mare with an inane opinion on everything.

A right old boat on it - a cross between a Concorde & Red Rum .

No thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wowww despite all the makeup, she sounds and looks crackish!
She's got some serious problems going on. No amount of make-up can hide that!
---
He sounds as if he’s channeling someone else’s singing voice. He’s such a weirdo!
The 'Friend of Dorothy' sounds like Judy Garland on helium.

Flapz is dancing behind him on the Yellow Brick Road splutterring and dribbling out of her rubber lips "If I only had a brain". 🤪

---
Was coming on here to pretty much say the same after that warbled attempt to sing a Christmas song with the young girlies he’s hanging with. Men don’t want him around, he’s always with the young females from any ‘job’ he’s on. The only other 2 guys in my actual life I know who are always with the girlies are both gay 🤷‍♀️💅
This is SO spot on! 💯 gay! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
She looks like the bastard child of Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill with that chin.
Get pickles out of a jar with it.....
---
And the next biggest prick cain completely blanked the twat.He’s just so unbelievably childish and has no class whatsoever 😳
Fuck me. Cashly Cain, another Cunty grief thief.....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m surprised it’s taken her this long for another ground breaking secret giveaway considering how bad her posts have been doing. How embarrassing £30 of Zara vouchers. Whoever wins them will be able to go on a right old shopping spree 🙄

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
😀😀 Flapz Akimbo's home screen on her phone........

iphonex-1.jpg

.....and Jakeys

AdobeStock_395627320_Editorial_Use_Only-718x523.jpeg

" 27, World mma champion & International tv artist, tattooed , versatile, only a 4" cock , luvs teen boyz "

😆😆😆💀

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder how parrot makes a living.She can’t get much for the two minute rat boy and with hotel and petrol must get enough for a costa coffee🤣Next he will be rolling out his views on dancing on ice😳And then the masked singer as being a Butlins dino makes him a expert on that to🤣
I just had a look on her Instagram highlight reel ‘werk 23’ as she calls it 🙄 and the fact she goes to and films any TV appearance he does, it actually proves the lack of ‘work’ he has had this year. Adding them all up ie Lorraine, LW, TM, Sunday Brunch, Stephs PL & BBC Breakfast doesn’t even add up to 15 appearances this year and 3 of them were in 1 week (LW) 😂 She’s definitely not making her money from the person she calls the ‘most hardworking man in showbiz’ 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting letting that feral child pester Freddie as he's trying to eat his dinner and muck around at the dinner table like that.

That child is not being taught any manners or boundaries at all. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Seems hes not doing the dead stuff anymore.
He took 'grief ambassador' or whatever it was he was calling himself off of his bio a little while ago.🤷‍♀️
He only took it off when he replaced it with his mma shit instead 😂 No way has he given up using his dead relatives for content. Still brings them up every interview he does and they’ll definitely be a post leading up to Xmas. One thing about Fakey is he’s very predictable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart