Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

JazzFan

VIP Member
Is that hobbit loft just a massive tax write off as all the do up there is take pictures with the non closing wardrobe doors 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Enjoy your book reading and tea drinking flappy, tell us you’re a jobless nobody without telling us 😂😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just had a look at Flappys grid and even doing a giveaway, most of her posts aren’t even getting 2,000 likes 🤭 She's going to have to improve on £30 Zara vouchers if she wants her engagement rate to increase. Again just shows how irrelevant she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Im expecting a fake or self diagnosed ADHD diagnosis from Fakey very soon because Sam is getting so much attention and the public are loving him on IAC. Fakey will hate this of course.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Nothing is private with these two twats.Why share Fred’s card like she’s mum of the year.Puts that overgrown selfish pig of a husband before either of your two sons.He is so desperate and needy leaves his family early to go on Lorraine for two minutes of fame.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So we’ve mentioned on here recently about all these ‘gifts’ she supposedly gets sent from these brands but queried why she never gets asked to any of their pr events? Lo and behold she’s now showing off something and making a point of saying how she couldn’t make the event today 😂 She started following Flourish management within the last couple of weeks. Funny they’ve apparently sent her freebies and an event invite but they don’t follow her on Instagram but follow over 3,800 other accounts 🤭 Also if she was ‘invited’, why couldn’t she go? Is he not capable of looking after the kids for more than an hour or is he off somewhere himself later 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Just heard him talk absolute shite on the Lorraine show. He is such a liar! The bellend was a stand in for Gemma Collins and yet he’s acting as if they were supposed to be there at the same time. He then made the whole segment about himself saying he felt like leaving the jungle after 1 night. Yeahhh right.
Tragic best he can get is two seconds on a show nobody watches talking about something that happened ten years ago pathetic ….
ITV clearly can’t afford actual celebs to go on and talk

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here come the quotes........

403844485_229461396830763_5522072810384165806_n.jpg
403863454_1384597682466412_5962380233233361674_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
🐔Haven't seen him in the so called dirty, manky, germ ridden, ice bath for a while..perhaps its too cold now the winter is here :rolleyes:.
He said yesterday that he "had done a 5k run and then got in the piss tub" before he yelled out in the garden. Bollocks. He was bone dry!
---
And another two private accounts have won!

404946640_335580635844472_5176692252899110091_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
As Fakey is travelling back home after the show this week, is he letting Flappy know when he's nearly home so she has his cup of tea ready?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
As usual he’s the only one with his phone out filming everyone. Ashley Cain, Bobby Seagull, Alex Beresford, Jeff Brazier, etc… Cream of the crop then playing 🙄

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I watched the One Show tonight and the actress from Wish (Ariana DeBose) was interviewed. She talked about how her mother said if she worked hard then (I can’t remember the exact words) she could be/do whoever she wanted to be. Yes she is very successful but it would seem she’s worked very hard since a very young age. She is also very happy. People see how successful others are and are resentful but quite often they haven’t seen how long it’s taken or how much hard work has gone into getting that far. I know people who make comments about my lifestyle but they don’t see how hard we’ve worked for it or what has been sacrificed. Fakey and Flappy want the lifestyle and ‘fame’ but have done nothing and just don’t see perhaps hardwork may be rewarding in more ways than one! I have slowly stopped watching certain ‘influencers’ on Instagram because it just makes me even more angry that there are big businesses that enable their behaviour. I do believe, because of the cost of living etc, this sort of lifestyle is coming to an end thankfully. There’ll always be the sheep that will not believe their idol can do any wrong but more fool them. Sorry for the rant but the One Show really shows some people just aren’t prepared to work but feel they’re entitled to everything!
I agree and I think businesses are not giving freebies or paying influencers to show items because of the cost of living . They will use bigger influencers with huge followers and popularity instead

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I have said it before so I’ll say it again for the new peeps who may of missed it…
Without giving anything away I work quite closely with some top people at Insta, they are trying really hard to stop the bots but need people to report them. I can’t because they both have me blocked but go through the friends lists and report any bots. You will see when you next have a look at the follower count etc that they will lose followers because insta get rid of them…. They will just be wasting money 😉

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen he’s started following the Rocky Horror Show and even funnier he’s also now following Bupa 😂😂😂
I’m assuming they’re now tagging their posts to share on both their grids as a way of trying to up their engagement. Doesn’t look like that’s going to work 🤭 Less than 5,000 likes and not even 50 comments for 2 people who have allegedly got nearly 1.3 million followers between them - oh dear 😉

• Haha