Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Another quiet week the be humble and grateful crap usually comes out when he has gone for a job and not got it probably thought he could take over from Schofe hosting DOI didnโ€™t he say once that as a previous winner he could easily judge or present on there ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t see him getting another live with OK either after last year plus you can guarantee people would start asking why he kept his entire fight purse he seriously ended the last of his career doing that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ” Zelda calling MICHAEL FARAGE ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ losing it silly cow has had her hair done it don't look any different.....

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Obviously the SCD question was set up to be asked ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿคฎ and it is well documented he only got on the jungle cos the GC quit, so heโ€™s bullshitting yet again. He seems to like lying when heโ€™s on TV. Letโ€™s not forget Sunday brunch when he said about the charity donation ๐Ÿคฅ
A few things. Why is he saying that Sam is a friend of his ๐Ÿ™„, whatโ€™s happened to his normal attention seeking clobber, why is he holding those cards as if his life depended on it and why does he need Polly to come all the way from Cornwall to be there for no more than a 5 min appearance in total?

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yes. Theyโ€™re both going there for a couple of days apparently and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s not decorating for Xmas this year cos they wonโ€™t be there. Nothing to do with her selling her house then, that sheโ€™s still being suspiciously quiet about ๐Ÿค”
Oh I might have to watch her stories then๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Surely you can still put decs up, as you say obviously not doing it cos she's selling up, which she still hasn't mentioned๐Ÿ˜ณ it beggars belief that she sits there chatting shit about the soaps, but has totally failed to say about this๐Ÿค” why does it seem to be such a secret.

We're a bit mad in our house, we've got a tree up in the hallway already and we have 4 in total๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Nice to see someone actually post about her skin without endorsing products.Take a look flaps as this young girl has more class in her little finger than you could ever have๐Ÿ‘
IMG_8981.jpeg

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Oh dear, even pics of Leo isnโ€™t getting them the engagement they need anymore. Might be time to pull the dead dad/brother card out again fakey.

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
I think the big question is for any of these "influencers", what have they actually done to deserve a freebie of any kind?

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Everyone bar one ignored him on that video. Surprised Polly wasnโ€™t following them all around again.

Zelda is disgusting, didnโ€™t realise you meant you could actually hear her weeing, what a strange thing to do!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
๐Ÿคข accepting things like the Lapland invite when you can seemingly show to be able to afford multiple holidays a year, splash the cash on clothes and new kitchens (all said very loosely here) is grotesque. Gift it to those who would never be able to otherwise. Itโ€™s ainโ€™t fucking cheap ยฃ500+ for the average family of 4 for the experience, and thatโ€™s before food and drink.
They got a lot of negativity when they went to DLP for free and I actually think this could be even worse for them. Their constant showing off online whenever theyโ€™re grifted something is bad enough but this time of year when people canโ€™t afford to buy their kids presents, the last thing they want to see is cunts like this getting freebies and seemingly bragging about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Holy shit did Zelda just say that??!! It's repulsive enough thinking that but to imagine it's ok to casually just say it to thousands of followers?! WTAF?

"I don't particularly like that family" with a barely disguised look of disgust on her face. Yes, we know why you don't like them, because they're black, you racist old witch. Just when I thought this horrible cunt couldn't sink lower in my estimations.

• Heart
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thanks guyyyss for your votes on my thread title suggestion! ๐Ÿ˜˜

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping ยฃ800! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what shit parents they are yet again! Idiots. ๐Ÿคฌ

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. ๐Ÿค”

We then discovered that the dickhead had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! ๐Ÿคก

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A more detailed catch-up can be found in Wiki 5.

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

View attachment 2580620View attachment 2580621View attachment 2580622
View attachment 2580623

Previous thread:

Brilliant thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wonder if heโ€™s actually realised what a dick he is getting that tattoo done. Seems strange heโ€™s not done a whole grid post on it. Itโ€™s the sort of thing youโ€™d expect him to do ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Fakey and flappy need a food bank they cant donate to one. 100% he'd rob items out of there and take them home
In their " Grand sense of scrounging entitlement"

Not 10pence of that fight money was donated.

Not

10pence.

IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha