Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
They could at least try to teach Maris to hold a crayon in his fingers correctly. We know he's a dud bulb but something-anything - might sink in......?

Or talk.
Or use the toilet.
Or to write something.

Or anything.........

😐😐😐

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why is the twat limping into her shed🙄Imagine staying at your mums and letting your wife drive home with two kids🙄What a fucking wanker and flaps with the fake hi it’s daddy🙄Only pretending to like him for the cash he’s pinched from charity😡
That'll be blown by Xmas with these two.
Holiday (adults only), shite clothes (him), tacky designer handbag (her), bots,(both of them)

• Heart

xc01

The charity that Paul donated to have said the money will help around 50 people go through their programme (weapons down gloves up). I did some digging and I think it costs £400 per child for the programme. So that would be £20k! Doesn’t seem as much as i thought to be honest! I could have got that this all wrong but wanted to share with you all anyway!
---
He won’t accept the offer he had it easy with Paul he couldn’t do professional mma
He’s not a professional fighter, he is a freestyle footballer!! Sounds like he is just as desperate as fakey to be famous!

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Lols, booed constantly , a loser in the willy stakes , no job , in debt. A donated car.

Is there no start to this guys talents? 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as fuck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the shitty day job tomorrow.
Sucks to be you, Cunty chops.
& all forgotten about by Thursday 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

He needs to wrap it up. No fuckers going to give this 35 Yr old , washed up never - was-been his big break 😆😆😆😆 no cunt likes him. 😆💀

• Haha
So he went to his mum’s yesterday morning and is just getting back from there now he stayed because he was feeling rough poor lamb from what exactly? She had a lie in at the hotel and i assume collected the boys and drove home alone yesterday wow what a great marriage!
That is not a marriage!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Also everyone gave Paul more air time saying they’re proud and kept mentioning what he’s doing for charity. Not once did anyone say that about fakey

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
He will hate it that it’s not just tattle that dislike him, the whole of the ao arena must dislike him too - so much booing! Jake maybe you should take a step back and evaluate why you are severely disliked by the general public!
Jakes barber just shown the video him walking on not one person cheering pure silence then boos …

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It’s been nice to take a couple of days away from this prick, I see he’s up to his usual shit.

The situation of him leaving the hotel early and then stopping at his mums a night extra is the weirdest thing I’ve heard. Then he went to Nando’s without his family. Wtf?

oh look all his FM cast love him so much 🤢🤢 He’s such a fucking weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
I suppose he has to do something to fill his days mind that hotel room doesn’t even have a TV.
Flappy would have that sold on FB if it’s not nailed down 😂
---
Maybe I'm being paranoid hyper vigilant but something smells off about the Lori Smith thread. Spidey senses are tingling. Feels like a trap of some kind. I said I wouldn't mention her again but just wanted to share my opinion ♥
Tattlers will sniff it out, better than the fbi 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsG03

So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Maybe I'm being paranoid hyper vigilant but something smells off about the Lori Smith thread. Spidey senses are tingling. Feels like a trap of some kind. I said I wouldn't mention her again but just wanted to share my opinion ♥
You could be right Blue she’s kicking up a fuss about a thread with two pages and her videos don’t match what’s being said. Err on the side of caution Fakeys.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Lori babes... enough of the troll talk, I totally had your back ya sexy wee minx yeeee! Its only the quickendens I love a wee slabber about cause let's face it they are everything that is wrong with modern day work ethics/ relationships and parenting.

Do we think he will go back to work tomorrow?
Nah, he's set for life now he's Colchester's answer to Conor McGregor....

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
This picture doesn’t sit well with me at al! What the actual fucking reason is there any need for him to wear his underwear for the second day running! Does he think Liberace! What a twat🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
This is on the clip where Paul is at the press conference sharing his choice of charity 🤭
IMG_4014.png

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Seeing as he’s missed his family so much he could use bonfire night as an excuse treat them to some fireworks in the garden. Few hot dogs, invite some friends around have a little party but it won’t happen. He’ll spend the day chatting shite into his phone and sitting in his barrel reposting his congratulations messages from the bots.

• Haha