Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I reckon Polly must be working furiously behind the scenes to get him some press coverage/interviews from Saturday. No tabloid has picked up the story (as yet) and definitely no pap pictures to be seen anywhere. The Manchester paps will take photos of any wannabe/bottom feeder from the reality world, so it shows how irrelevant they both are. When your own management can’t be bothered to go or even post about it, I think that says it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Thank god I missed it but would love to hear those boos😅 He must truly believe he's at the pinnacle of his career. He gladly sacrificed his so called beloved family to spend nearly all his time in a gym. Just for this moment. He'd better really look after thus money he won as he has a lot of debts & not much earning power left.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s got to be buying himself a new ‘Gucci’ or ‘Louis’ soon surely. Can’t keep buying all these new clothes but use the same grubby backpack all the time 😉
I can’t imagine when I was in my thirties my priority being to get new clothes when I got some money, rather than spend it on the kids or my house. It’s so transparent he’s trying to make out he’s loaded with the new clothes he’s wearing but does he forget we’ve all seen the state of his house/garden and know what car he drives. People with actual money would not be living like that

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
The way he talks to NikNak & Freddie is sooo unnatural & unfather like. It's all directed to his Tena Huns. He doesn't want to be looking at kids drawings. He wants to get onto that main subject: himself.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Sophie not taking “baby boy” swimming because of the “pool and her face” selfish cow. My husband takes our toddler swimming lessons at the weekend because he works away and it’s a good way of them getting some one on one time. How weird mr family man doesn’t do that?

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
While he’s buying his kid an £8.99 game yesterday, he’s buying himself over 2,000 new followers on Instagram 🙄 So since Saturday he’s gained over 3,000 new ‘followers’ supposedly. So he has 4 people turn up to watch him, gets mercilessly booed but all these people suddenly want to follow him on Instagram 🤥. It’s beyond embarrassing how desperate he is to keep the fake million status. As for her, why the fuck would 500 people randomly start following her at the same time. He’s obviously not as generous with her with his bot buying as he is with himself.

Attachments

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!
He probably said he was going home Sunday to his mum and said to flappy I’ll be back Monday I’m staying at Zelda’s but was actually in a hotel with parrot 😂

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug cunt he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter
No papers have written about him if they do now it’s because he’s made them or paid for one done .
Back to his day job you can tell Paul will never be his mate 😂 I actually think Paul telling them stop booing him was to upset jake and make him realise Paul is better and has more fans .
funny all the shows he’s done but not one actual decent celeb congrats him ….. funny Kerry katina did pants last Christmas with him and she was supporting Paul 😂😂

he’s such a cunt will he ever shut uo about this

• Heart

mousey

Did he even have time to do some of his funny power ranger kicks? He’s been practicing them so much 🥲

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think I’m gonna have to have a break from him. I’m not quite sure why loads of people think he’s some kind of hero for punching a man for a minute! Why is he acting so cocky when literally everyone apart from his wife and Polly were booing him?

I’m still struggling with mental health and I think I’m just gonna get extra wound up seeing this prick show off for ages. The fact he was going on about doing it for his stepson to show him you can do anything has really angered me. Said step son looks completely unhappy when he has to be around him. Poor little sod. Urgh honesty I really hate him.
For somebody who had barely any support and got heavily booed, it shows what a deluded cunt he really is to be acting so smug. The thing is he’s proven nothing apart from how unpopular he is with the public and that his ego is out of control.
Sorry you’re still struggling with your MH ❤ I totally understand why people like yourself and @stargirl23 need a break from him. I stay on here but just stop watching his stories and don’t click on clips that are shared. I also just remember when he has a tiny victory like last night, of all the things he hasn’t got in life that he so desperately wants ie a career in TV, loads of money, a big house, a nice car, designer clothes, a genuine insta following, to come out of the closet, proper friends, a child that recognizes him, people liking him……. and it puts a smile back on my face 😊

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as fuck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the shitty day job tomorrow.
Sucks to be you, Cunty chops.

SIR PONCEALOT

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Summergirl1

I see Jake has followed Paul but he doesn't seem to have followed him back. Hope he doesn't 😆 Didn't think I could despise him more than I did before the fight but there you go 👊 fff hate him 😠

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Thank you for the inside info @SwishSwing ! Was he saying it making a dig at Jake?

so 40k and he can’t give any to the charity he is an ambassador of, you know because his brother and dad died of cancer! What a selfish sad individual. Bet he won’t even give them a tenner.

I do find it disgusting that he got 40k but it’s hardly gonna change his life, I bet they owed most of that to Zelda or the debt collectors. No wonder he’s desperate to get another fight lol.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Already back with another shit quote🙄Bet they fell out as flaps wanted to get photographed like she’s Paris and the twat ran to his hotel room.All the booing he got would have crushed his massive ego👍Was horrid to watch him hit Paul like he did no sportsmanship whatsoever he’s a fucking bully.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He just never understands that you don’t need to be on TV to have a good career and fans . Paul smith has never been on TV yet has thousands of real fans all over the world . Says it all that he sold out every arena in uk in seconds for next years tour …. Jake is so irrelevant and boring no cunt likes him he’s vile 🙄 he will lap up that he’s won for months that’s how Marcel fell out with him he can’t read the room such a prick
Thing is he doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants to be rich and famous. He really was that deluded, that he thought having 1 million ‘followers’ would give him both those things. His odious personality, passive aggressive behaviour and obsession with social media has totally fucked any chance he’s ever had of that happening 👍🏻

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Minus Chris flappy and Zelda I’ve not seen 1 person congratulate fakey or share anything to do with last night 😂
It’s hilarious really 😂😂 nobody cares bet Paul is wondering why he’s still going on about it . The fight was a friendly match for two men who never done MMA but jakes going on like he’s just took Tyson fury out and won a heavyweight belt 😂😂🥴🤡
---
Sophie must have got excited 🤢🤢🤢 nips out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

JBnosey

I saw a bit of the pre fight press conference last night. Fakey trying to have a go at Paul saying Paul was worried he would need to pay again to get his turkey teeth fixed and then he would drive off in his lambo. Paul was right back saying nah I got mine for free and it's a mclaren. Obviously Fakey had no come back 😂

Fakey sounds a bit bunged up in those clips posted above. Wonder why ❄

• Haha