Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Ah he’s gonna try and get some of Paul’s following now on insta. A new friend who will never see Jake again after tonight. Sad fucker.

Reactions: 23

Redtea2

VIP Member
Did you not see him when he beat Marcel in that z lister boxing event a couple of years ago? Exactly the same behaviour as now. I mean Marcel did next to no training but Fakey was carrying on like he defeated the heavyweight champion of the world 😂
He never changes does he 😂 this is why he has no friends because people laugh at him his behaviour is not normal at all !!
getting all over the top like he’s some kind of champ …. i Guarantee if he ever did fight even just a average MMA fight he would be killed he ain’t good at all .. bet Paul’s literally laughing at how sad and obsessed jake is with winning a friendly
---
This is just fucking embarrassing. He's acting like a gladiator ffs! Now he's tagging in Misfits Boxing. Just had a look on that page and the fighters on there are VERY young - he's 35!!!

Deluded twat.

View attachment 2555007View attachment 2555008
I can’t it’s actually embarrassing does he have no self awareness
he’s won against a fucking comedian who was overweight and in his 40s never been a gym in his life !!
this fight was not fucking REAL it was a friendly . My good he’s embarrassing 😳

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Here is another old saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - so this woman should listen to some of the things that her hubby is saying to a paying audience about people - he also told everyone he is fighting the cunt off X factor - even us so called tattle trolls don’t go around saying things like that about fakey do we - well maybe we do on the odd occasion 🤣🤣🤣
I lurk on a few treads but love this one and I have to say nothing is bad on this thread. I’ve seen some savage things on other threads but, again, nothing I’d call trolling. I had no idea who this comedian was let alone his saggy-boobed older missus before the fight but she is another wannabe!

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Wonder if he'll go on vinted and buy her designer shite back for her.....
Go on, treat her, she's put up with a lot....
😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Well that’s was embarrassing Paul smith and to ask the crowd to stop booing Jake 😂😂😂
he also embarrassed him by saying he’s back next year for his tour 😂😂
jake ain’t nothing nobody likes him he thinks he’s something for winning a fight against a older unfit man ffs

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I have a feeling Freddie’s dad turned up to collect him or fakey/flappy dropped him off to his dad and they were off their rocker and his dad kept Fred as they risked his life drunk driving with him in the car. Fred’s dad then called ss who agreed fred can stay with him and contact with them is to be supervised? Ie his step mum was there for trick or treating, he slept at Zelda’s and flappy took him home without fakey there? Could be wrong but it would make sense
I was thinking the same like Jake isn’t allowed near him unsupervised
sonething has gone in Freddie is hardly ever home .

bluecups

VIP Member
Maybe I'm being paranoid hyper vigilant but something smells off about the Lori Smith thread. Spidey senses are tingling. Feels like a trap of some kind. I said I wouldn't mention her again but just wanted to share my opinion ♥

• Heart

Abetterusername

Paul is absolutely coming out on top. All the Cheers and the fact he's donating all to charity. And he got more airtime at the end

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So cos Flappy selfishly had yet another skin treatment this week, Leo misses out on his swimming lesson cos her face can’t go near the pool 🤭 Honestly though her voice is getting worse. Her true Essex accent sounds better than the pretentious whiny voice she uses now 🤬

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I'm so fucking glad that "fight purse" wasn't a life changing amount of money and nobody gives a shit regarding that shitshow "fight".

View attachment 2557245
He hasn’t even got a Christmas coffee the label says decaf Americano. Got a £20,000+ pay cheque on Saturday and can’t even afford a £5 coffee on Tuesday. It would terrify me being in their position money wise.

• Haha
  • Wow

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
That woman's face is just going to melt off at this stage she will end up looking like a burns victim if she doesn't stop. Stupid woman

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Who the hell does she think she is🙄Training four hours a day🙄Only able to do this as had nothing else to do unlike Paul👍

• Sick
  • Haha

xc01

I still can't believe he picked him up like that, who even does something like that when being interviewed? You honestly wouldn't think he is a 35 year old father, he gets on like a child.
---

He almost looks as if he shoves at him too whatever was said, then walks away with that face he pulls when he's pissed off. The same one he pulled when flappy was coming back from the hair dressers and he was late for the gym and the 'gotta get your money worth mate' video.
Yeah, that’s the real Jake isn’t it! He is such a prick!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Love how the only thing these people say is were miserable and insecure when it’s far from the truth 😂
Yeah, so miserable that we spend our days looking at these shitcunts' lives and laughing at them.

I bet we laugh more than these twats do in a day. Insecure......? Get to fuck!
---
We should start a rave thread for Lori, give her the opposite of what she's anticipating. She's probably goading us so she has material for her new stand up career. That'd shut her up :ROFLMAO:

I like it when high profile accounts like Scouse Ma mention Tattle. People probably come over expecting us to be a bunch of cunts, look at the wiki and see stuff like Fake putting a plastic bag over Leo's head and go....oh, ok, maybe they have a point.
She wants a 'stand up' career...?

The only thing she's used to is laying on her fucking back. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart