Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Jakey gets home, doesn't go anywhere near Flapz ..... Flapz too busy begging
on her phone , doesn't notice jakeys got his pants on back-to-front when he undresses to go up the little wooden hill to loft-bed-fordshire 😃😃😆😆💀💀
He could go home with his Keck's over his head and she wouldn't look up from her phone.
He's probably chucked her a few quid to keep her happy while she's looking for a child free grifted holiday...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Copies of these ⬇ also look at the difference between the likes, amount of comments and views on the separate posts, but as you say, he can keep on deluding himself. Why change the habit of a lifetime 😉
I still can't believe he picked him up like that, who even does something like that when being interviewed? You honestly wouldn't think he is a 35 year old father, he gets on like a child.
---
Thanks for posting, I have re-watched it and noticed that he gets really angry after webby lifts him up to celebrate after he won. I wonder if Webby told him to be respectful or something, as Jake’s face after was a picture, looks pissed off!
He almost looks as if he shoves at him too whatever was said, then walks away with that face he pulls when he's pissed off. The same one he pulled when flappy was coming back from the hair dressers and he was late for the gym and the 'gotta get your money worth mate' video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title, shortened to fit! 😘

As mentioned in the title, Zelda and DoorMatt have unexpectedly put their house up for sale. Has DoorMatt got a younger model and wants to run away finally from the old witch? 👍

Spud finally got a hair cut although it still looked a right mess. Flapz is still selling loads of crap and Fakey is looking like he's been dug up. 💀

Screenshot_20231104-145030~2.png

Today is finally the day of the fight against Paul Smith. Paul is donating all of his fight purse to the charity Weapons Down, Gloves Up. Fakey is donating absolutely nothing and keeping it all. 🤬

The Fakeys wait with baited breath. Will Paul smash the 'cunt from XFactor' around the ring and back again? Will there be claret, a syrup and Turkey teef flying through the air? We certainly hope so.

Paul Smith is already our winner for donating all of his fight purse. What a legend! 🥊🥊

COME ON PAUL!!!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Knew it. Look who's up her arsehole - Part-Time Working Mummy. The scamming, shit-stirring cunt who loves doxxing people and married to the bent copper who got sacked.

So what thread has she been mentioned on then? I think we've been pretty good. 🤔

That Lori will have her own thread on here soon. She actually looks like a Troll. 💯

Screenshot_20231106-233802~2.png

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
She only has a couple of pages on here. I didn't know he was married before and he cheated with her. I've seen the three reels she did on TikTok and she actually looks demented in them. Her brother's a bit of a cunt apparently too. If you watch the TikToks she's VERY bothered and it shows. 💯
The brother sounds fucking horrific and a cunt of the highest order. I'm not going to mention her again, she's trying to provoke a reaction and she's not getting it from me 🤐

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the way he slurred in the last video, he shouldn't be driving. Spud sat in the back eating a large cookie and they're off to buy a "Hungry Hippo". Is he even insured to drive Flapz's car as I've never seen him drive it before...

View attachment 2555031
View attachment 2555032
View attachment 2555033
So if Paul got £20,000 for the fight I’m guessing Fakey got a bit more with being the winner. So just pulling a figure out of thin air here but say he got £25,000 and all golden child is getting treated too is a cookie and an on sale £8.99 game. Say you’re in debt up to your eyeballs without saying it much. Imagine buying bots before treating your kid(s) and Paul’s calling him a family man? Please.
IMG_4268.jpeg

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Bet hes sat watching rocky 4 with th le family tonight saying look that's what last night was like. Daddy's like rocky, when in reality hw fought a 41 year old comedian

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Has this dickhead actually got someone to send him the video so he can again share yet another video on his insta of him knocking down paul and put 'madness' for nothing more that the purpose of gloating. We all knew he wouldnt be able to contain his ego. This is exactly why Paul shouldn't of played nice and ripped him to shreds verbally to get under his skin.

At least paul can sleep soundly in his bed tonight knowing he didnt NEED this fight for a payday he purely done it to raise money and awareness. And he done a hell of a better job raising awareness for his charity than jake ever has with the sarcoma charity.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m kind of confused why jakes acting like he’s just won a heavyweight championship 😂
have I missed something ? Has he just beat mcgregor ? I’m seriously confused why he’s going on this way it’s kind of embarrassing now I mean it was embarrassing when he won the way he was acting no wonder he got booed from the crowd he’s manic . It was a friendly fight not professional MMA so he needs to fucking pipe down before ear MMA professionals start calling him out on his shitty behaviour
Did you not see him when he beat Marcel in that z lister boxing event a couple of years ago? Exactly the same behaviour as now. I mean Marcel did next to no training but Fakey was carrying on like he defeated the heavyweight champion of the world 😂

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Deep down he must be gutted the support Paul has got/is getting on social media 🤭 For somebody who lives and breathes instagram it must be absolutely galling for him. If he was getting any support he’d be sharing it all over his stories. He’ll still not accept it’s because he’s unpopular though and he’ll still be his overbearing, attention seeking, smug, braggy, cuntish self if he gets the win tonight 🤢
He just never understands that you don’t need to be on TV to have a good career and fans . Paul smith has never been on TV yet has thousands of real fans all over the world . Says it all that he sold out every arena in uk in seconds for next years tour …. Jake is so irrelevant and boring no cunt likes him he’s vile 🙄 he will lap up that he’s won for months that’s how Marcel fell out with him he can’t read the room such a prick

• Heart

Ninki

Some of the comments asking where people donating their wages to and how Jake’s is worth over a million 😆😆🤣

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
What a fucking fix that was. He’s only won because Paul didn’t give a fuck he just cared about the money for charity not himself or winning. If he was fighting against someone who actually cared about it and put in the effort he’d be on the floor in seconds. He didn’t even give Paul a chance just constantly went for his face
He could have paced it and got himself more time on TV but he just had to go for glory. 🤬

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s doing exactly the same with his ‘fight’ as he did with the marathon. Barely mentioned it before but now he’s ‘won’, got to oversaturate it on his grid 😴 I’m actually convinced it wasn’t a proper fight at all now. I was sceptical the fact there was no pre fight banter, especially considering Paul is a comedian but the love in from Paul every since is very questionable. Also I’m going to message Sarcoma and ask them if their ‘celeb’ ambassador has donated any of his prize purse. What the betting they don’t reply 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀

• Heart
  • Haha