Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title, shortened to fit! 😘

As mentioned in the title, Zelda and DoorMatt have unexpectedly put their house up for sale. Has DoorMatt got a younger model and wants to run away finally from the old witch? 👍

Spud finally got a hair cut although it still looked a right mess. Flapz is still selling loads of crap and Fakey is looking like he's been dug up. 💀

View attachment 2550950

Today is finally the day of the fight against Paul Smith. Paul is donating all of his fight purse to the charity Weapons Down, Gloves Up. Fakey is donating absolutely nothing and keeping it all. 🤬

The Fakeys wait with baited breath. Will Paul smash the 'cunt from XFactor' around the ring and back again? Will there be claret, a syrup and Turkey teef flying through the air? We certainly hope so.

Paul Smith is already our winner for donating all of his fight purse. What a legend! 🥊🥊

COME ON PAUL!!!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

Great thread title sarving and brilliant recap as always our one and only crazy! I've got some catching up to do! 😅xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Libbub

VIP Member
Someone gobbing off in the comments saying he's giving his purse to sarcoma charity?

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fuck it, has the live stream stopped on YouTube coz I'm not paying. Damn it.

Off I go to Channel 4 but no screenshots can be done. 😬

marsaud

I found it on a random channel called DAZN boxing 1. Do you have any strange channels that you never watch? Try them maybe.
Hello Fakeys! Long time lurker here! Struggling to get the ‘fight’ on our telly, just on my phone through channel 4 app. Anyone managed to watch through Smart Tv Channel 4 app? Can’t find it on there! Followed earlier advice of scrolling to categories then sports but just no shows the previous eps of Stage to the Cage!
PS Come on Paul!!
PPS loving all your work for years!

marsaud

Thanks Jessica rabbit but because my Apple Music is in the Saudi region the App Store doesn’t get fooled by the vpn 😕 I always have my vpn on pretty much constantly for everything else 😉. Is the you tube channel just showing the first fight?

Redtea2

VIP Member
How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything
Chanel 4 live I clicked the link on page one or two on this thread xx

• Heart