Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I just can’t bring myself to watch that bellend Live. Mind you I’m on my way to London Bridge and people will look at me funny with the amount of swearing I will be doing on the Tube. I will keep updated here, it will be more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

marsaud

Is it chadwick v polivka right now? I’m scrolling through all my tv channels 😂 and I’m hoping I’ve found it

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
FFS Kerry Katona supporting Fakey 🙄 she’d do more damage with her prawn ring!
I think she supports Paul she’s sat next to Paul’s wife x
shes sat next to Paul’s wife surely she is supporting Paul

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Christ, this shit is so boring. I'm really struggling with this crap. It's like watching stick men hugging all the time. That arena has no atmosphere. Let's hope everybody's getting pissed up ready to shout abuse!
Completely agree. I just watched this to make myself feel better.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Come on ding ding send fakey swig flying and his mouthpiece 😂
I wanna see the bitch cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Redtea2

VIP Member
Paul’s wife is looking lovely not taking selfies in a freebie ride like flapz ….

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
It is weird . Can’t understand what it’s all about I seen Connor mcgreggor do it and they was full of blood . These idiots ain’t even hitting
And that’s exactly why they are not signed to the UFC 😂 Conor and Paddy started off doing Cage Warriors which I think Oktagon have something to do with?? Dana White spotted him and Paddy and signed them both but obviously Conor was the star and is a millionaire now! Paddy still lives in Tallagh and opened a gym and is a coach for Oktagon now! oh and he’s also some sort of councillor/wannabe politician in Dublin 😂 , he’s well liked but to imagine he started out with McGregor must fucking kill him🤭

• Heart