Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBnosey

He’s going to be insufferable now for weeks… Frickin Bighead …. The real winner is Paul Smith becuz he’s donating his money unlike dickhead
I'm away to block him as don't think I will be able to stand it. He's boring anyway. Same crap different day every week

Reactions: 11

MissMona

I'm watching Strictly and have the app playing on my phone (on silent). Hope it starts before my battery dies 🙄

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Hello Fakeys! Long time lurker here! Struggling to get the ‘fight’ on our telly, just on my phone through channel 4 app. Anyone managed to watch through Smart Tv Channel 4 app? Can’t find it on there! Followed earlier advice of scrolling to categories then sports but just shows the previous eps of Stage to the Cage!
PS Come on Paul!!
PPS loving all your work for years!
I ended up having to download the app to my phone it flashed up on the tv app but then disappeared. I might try going through channel 4s website through the tv and see if it works that way.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Could you imagine jake doing actual MMA look how these pair are Kicking off … jake go in for the nipple twist the guy would get sparked 😂😂
---
Wouldn’t mind a bit of jonas 😂😂😂

• Haha

Shel86

I ended up having to download the app to my phone it flashed up on the tv app but then disappeared. I might try going through channel 4s website through the tv and see if it works that way.
Thanks lovely!
Can’t miss this after the crap build up! Hope he packed his extra strong syrup glue 😅😅😅

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Gutted. They're just gonna writhe around the floor ain't they? I was hoping to see prickenden get seven shades of shit knocked out him......ain't gonna happen.

• Sad
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything

Redtea2

VIP Member
Fuck of Kerry katana is with Paul’s wife 😂😂😂👏🏻
ah jake no fucker has come watch you mate tragic

• Haha