Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsG03

On the last story poll parrot has put on is that his brother in the crowd who hugs him?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MrsG03

How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything
If you have channel 4 app it comes up on there

Redtea2

VIP Member
He’s deffo gonna win! If that’s the kind of money they get, I wonder if he will just completely drop out of the full Monty l?

he’s gonna be unbearable after this fight. They think they are tommy and Molly Mae 😂
Yes he will win he’s had private lessons and he’s making damn sure he wins …. He will never get into actual MMA he’s not professional level also I would say he’s way past it now . He’s fighting a 43 year old out of shape man who’s never been a gym or had a fight from the start everybody has known jake will win but he could never do MMA as a career he wouldn’t handle fighting half these men you see tonight

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I thought the guy said ‘Paul’s wife Lori and Kerry Katona here supporting Jake’ but I may misheard!
Yes she’s friends with Lori . Nobody turned up for Jake apart from his wife and polly the parrot 😂

Reactions: 9

trine

Chatty Member
Omg they booed Jake 😂
I missed the side bar comment as Jake entered like the one on the pic below , anyone know what Jakes said?
IMG_4020.jpeg

Libbub

VIP Member
How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything
I'm watching thru the channel 4 app. Ypu gotta down load it.

• Heart