Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks Jessica rabbit but because my Apple Music is in the Saudi region the App Store doesn’t get fooled by the vpn 😕 I always have my vpn on pretty much constantly for everything else 😉. Is the you tube channel just showing the first fight?
All of it. I'm watching it on there! 🥊🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Redtea2

VIP Member
She was cheering because camera was on her but she is sat next to Paul’s wife and mates with Paul’s wife so is supporting Paul . That will hurt jakes ego nobody seems to have turned up in support of him 😂
---
KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT PAUL! 🥊🥊🥊

Come on Paul 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

bluecups

VIP Member
How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything
I'm watching here x

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I'm watching You Tube live ..on my TV not sure what time cunty bollocks is on but Gelezi v Mcdonald on at mo...

• Heart

Shel86

I think she supports Paul she’s sat next to Paul’s wife x
shes sat next to Paul’s wife surely she is supporting Paul
I thought the guy said ‘Paul’s wife Lori and Kerry Katona here supporting Jake’ but I may misheard!

Reactions: 10

cazellie

VIP Member
How are you all even watching? I thought I’d see what it was all about but the YouTube isn’t live and when I press the watch live on channel 4 it doesn’t play or open anything
Sneaking a look on channel 4 app on ipad
---
I'm watching on the Channel 4 app with headphones. Mr Crazy refuses to watch it as he said it's gay shit. He's correct as usual! 😂😂
Snap

chop-chop. I need to watch Strictly

• Haha
Reactions: 10