Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔I'm watching You Tube live ..on my TV not sure what time cunty bollocks is on but Gelezi v Mcdonald on at mo...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right, I've just downloaded the Ch4 app ready to hopefully see fakey getting thrashed! 😂 What time does it start?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like proper boxing with heavyweights, never watched MMA before. It's all a bit.....homoerotic.

Fakey's little maggot is going to be hard as a rock with all this grappling :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread will be full by the end if the night lol lol lol😆😆😆😆
I've got channel4 App to watch it on. Currently watching football.
I really want Paul to win, but surely it's all set up for cunty chops to win🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, I've just downloaded the Ch4 app ready to hopefully see fakey getting thrashed! 😂 What time does it start?
🐔Try You Tube too hun I've been watching the run up for half an hour a fight on at the moment .. MMA Live...

• Heart
I guess that even if he does win, once he's posted it to death online it will be largely forgotten like his last fight with Marcel. It won't bring him big TV work and he'll fade back into panto land again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
7pm GMT 👍
🐔I'm watching You Tube live ..on my TV not sure what time cunty bollocks is on but Gelezi v Mcdonald on at mo...
Hope McDonald gets his arse kicked! He’s a bleeping mouthpiece! I couldn’t give a tit if he’s Irish he does my head in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow it is bleeping dead in there isn't it😬😬😬
I stand by comment from a fair few threads ago aswell. That MMA looks gay as duck🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
7pm GMT 👍
Hope McDonald gets his arse kicks! He’s a bleeping mouthpiece! I couldn’t give a tit if he’s Irish he does my head in!
Great, thank you! I'm not feeling great, so could do with a laugh! 😂 Imagine if things got particularly rough and his syrup became loose? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀
Down load channel 4 app on your phone and it’s showing on home page

Testing... Testing... 1, 2, 3 🥊🥊🥊🥊

Oktagon UK &Ireland Live Stream on YouTube allows screenshots!!! 😂👍👍

Screenshot_20231104-173248~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew at the end of October that polly had her ticket hahahahaha silly bleep was bragging about it 😂

edited to add: I mistakenly called her his agent when in fact she’s his deluded side piece so apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.