Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making sure she gets him some publicity in ok mag silly cow 😂
I bet she’s been in contact with that Stephen Farrell bloke or the Clarke brothers that pap all the bottom feeder z listers in Manchester. Plus she is on very good terms with a ‘reporter’ from the Fail as well. She’s not only there to watch I guarantee it. Wonder if his actual manager or a representative from Off Limits will bother turning up? I highly doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake showing his vagina off in his money boxers, how embarresing, does he even have a cock?? Anyway watches the weight in etc and everything else and it's put me completely off the whole thing, no fight talk etc and as everyone's said Jake's been the winner from the beginning, younger than Paul, already fit and free to train Daly, it's a bleeping joke tbh , when Jake wins he will literally think he's bleeping Tyson fury, your fighting a 40 year old comedian Jake ffs, i love Paul btw but can't beleive he didn't rinse the fucker and was all pally, embarresing , all the future posts to come from Jake, his weight gain will be shown bleeping daily and then a before and after of when he's Gaines the weight back, also he's gonna now think he's a professional MMA fighter, it's actually gonna be hilarious and cringe to waych him celebrating this win as if he's fought the best in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can expect parrot to be begging loose women and the awful Lorraine to give him a 5 minute slot.Was parrot not asking for a room mate the other day🤣She stalks flaps pictures and leaves comments all the time.The fact he called in sick Thursday but posted non stop Friday shows what a fake prick he is.

He will rinse it for all it’s worth . Starting with the winner post followed by tomorrow having take away with flapz
he will do about ten bleeping grid posts like when he beat Marcel …. He’s pathetic he will have the content all figured out

he will then go the papers and say he did it for his brother and dead dad blah blah blah 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀
I’ve just downloaded the channel 4 app onto my phone to watch it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If any Fakey’s have a smart tv if you download the Channel 4 App then scroll down to categories and then scroll down to Sport it’s all on there.

• Heart
This picture doesn’t sit well with me at al! What the actual bleeping reason is there any need for him to wear his underwear for the second day running! Does he think Liberace! What a twit🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔Omg just watching MMA live on You Tube they are saying PAUL to win he has learnt a lot apparently although wanker has a good athletic background they are saying PAUL ....we will see......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔Omg just watching MMA live on You Tube they are saying PAUL to win he has learnt a lot apparently although wanker has a good athletic background they are saying PAUL ....we will see......
Everybody is wishing Paul wins but everybody knows he won’t because he’s a lot older and not as athletic as Jake . but I pray he proves us all wrong 😂

Reactions: 18
Download the channel 4 app. I tried but it won’t work for me as I’m not in the uk.
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀
[/Q

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Channel 4 live stream link -

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If any Fakey’s have a smart tv if you download the Channel 4 App then scroll down to categories and then scroll down to Sport it’s all on there.
I've just downloaded the Channel 4 app on my phone and it works!! 👍

I'll be watching it later with headphones as Mr Crazy hates all this 'skinny boy' slapping!

Screenshot_20231104-171019~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had to download the channel 4 app on my phone. It came up on the tv then disappeared. Does anyone know what time Paul & Fakey’s fight is? I’m bored already.

• Haha
I’m watching but they ain’t on yet what time does Jake and Paul fight ??
---
Have you seen all the empty seats 😂😂
---
It won’t let me screenshot so won’t be able get good shots of fakes wig flying off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.