Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Google search for latest news on Jake Quickenden 😈

Screenshot 2023-11-07 103640.png

Give it up panto boy. Media don't give two shiny shits about you haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

cazellie

VIP Member
Full fight Fakeys. This highlights what a fucking prick he is.

Arrogant piece of shit. 🤬

He kept grabbing the mike it was embarrassing. He always laughs at his own jokes too when nobody else does. Nasty piece of work. Paul seems nice and genuine but at least they made a big thing about how much difference his donation would make.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Blowing smoke up his own arse as no one gives a shit.Has a small bruise stupid prick.He could have seriously hurt Paul the way he hit him😡He’s feeling sorry for himself as his so called glory has not been received well by anyone.Time to realise that even parrot can get you any tv time for your pathetic win.
I think I'm safe to say that after that shitshow of a "fight" and how he went for Paul like an uncontrollable, unprofessional thug, he is most possibly the most hated man in the UK at the moment.

He's shown his true colours alright. 💯

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
That's a transitioning male. No wonder gayboi hangs out with her ...
---
I watched a clip of him on YT and he was funny but then I watched a clip of one of his shows and he just humiliates people in the audience which I don't find funny at all. Too crude for my liking . I was once humiliated by Dame Edna Everage and I still haven't recovered lol.
My ex husband got the arse ripped off him for heckling chubby Brown. I almost pissed myself laughing....
---
Thread suggestion #88 Kwai chang Quickenden, the fastest failure in the west.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man, choose to spend so much time away from them. Too poorly to travel yesterday. Aah diddums 🙄 I’m calling more sick days for him in the next couple of weeks. He’ll say he’s exhausted, run down blah blah blah and needs to recharge. @stargirl23 you mentioned about him thinking panto is beneath him, I think he also believes this tour is as well. Especially now, he’s a pro MMA fighter 😂 See he’s also talking about Misfits boxing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Matt probably got hold of his car keys and wouldn't give them back till he'd repayed him for the car 😳

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oktegon getting rattled 😂😂😂
they didn’t make fuck all from ticket sales and Jake has been terrorised yet they start acting up 😂
Oktagon are pathetic. I'm never watching another MMA shitfest in my life. It looked like a load of gay sex positions. What was all the holding the opponent's head near their cocks? It honestly looked like they were getting a BJ. 🤢

No wonder Mr Crazy hates it. It makes him feel uncomfortable. I'm a bit damaged at the moment. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

cazellie

VIP Member
Thanks for posting, I have re-watched it and noticed that he gets really angry after webby lifts him up to celebrate after he won. I wonder if Webby told him to be respectful or something, as Jake’s face after was a picture, looks pissed off!
Oo I just rewatched and yeah he looks cheesed off with whatever is said to him. He’s like a spoilt kid. I laughed at the bit when Flaps gets in the ring to snog him.

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Good old Matt down on the ground playing with NikNak, no phone in his face, just proper, good old fashioned fun with toys. When do we ever see F&F do this at their home?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

stargirl23

VIP Member
No. He needs the five week break from the FM to get over ‘working’ for about 3 months of this year (being generous I know 😉) I’d imagine she’s busy trying to grift a holiday at the moment for when he’s off 🙄 Otherwise if he’s bored, maybe the Masked Singer is on at Butlins in the Xmas holidays 🦖😂
5 weeks break from working a few hours a day. Oh fakey you hard working man how do you cope 😂

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Here is another old saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - so this woman should listen to some of the things that her hubby is saying to a paying audience about people - he also told everyone he is fighting the cunt off X factor - even us so called tattle trolls don’t go around saying things like that about fakey do we - well maybe we do on the odd occasion 🤣🤣🤣
Actually I do 😂😂 I always call him a cunt sorry 😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Flappy's face will fall off if she goes swimming with Leo🤣🤣🤣 selfish fuckers the pair of them🤬🤬🤬 both of them are absolutely terrible parents. When do they ever do anything just for the kids, that they haven't grifted, lazy bastards🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I have a feeling Freddie’s dad turned up to collect him or fakey/flappy dropped him off to his dad and they were off their rocker and his dad kept Fred as they risked his life drunk driving with him in the car. Fred’s dad then called ss who agreed fred can stay with him and contact with them is to be supervised? Ie his step mum was there for trick or treating, he slept at Zelda’s and flappy took him home without fakey there? Could be wrong but it would make sense

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
So Fakey ran to mummy's early the next day leaving Flapz in the hotel. She then drove all the way to Zelda's to pick the kids up and drove home on her own. He then returned the next day. This is no marriage at all.

Now she's having more skin treatment. She honestly looks like she's been dug up. 😂

View attachment 2554988
---

A few comments I've read people are. Some want to fight him - he really needs to pipe the fuck down. Actual pros would crucify him as he couldn't take the abuse verbally. 💯
Your right strange behaviour. Me and the hubby go events all the time together and never has he fucked of to his mums and left me in a hotel and then I’ve had to go to get the kids why he stays over his mums weird ….. and he claims he’s a family man yet gets one night with his wife and rushes to his mums instead of enjoying a nice morning and some breakfast with his wife !!

he’s a cunt and so irrelevant it’s actually hilarious. I’m loving how his milking this fight is massively backfiring on him to the point he deleted one post and his opponent not only told the crowd not to boo him but also got over a thousand comments saying well done on his Facebook post 😂😂 meanwhile jake can’t get any sad cunt he is

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Here is another old saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - so this woman should listen to some of the things that her hubby is saying to a paying audience about people - he also told everyone he is fighting the cunt off X factor - even us so called tattle trolls don’t go around saying things like that about fakey do we - well maybe we do on the odd occasion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Exactly. Two pages of a bit of info about her family who appear to be rotten - especially the brother. I don't know how she can say she's a stand-up comedian. She's not in the slightest funny. Mind you, neither is he.
I like Paul smith BUT I don’t find him over hilarious. In fact I have seen him before as friend won tickets on a competition and I didn’t like the night I was very in edge you have to have thick skin . We are actually ok on here we don’t rip into Jake brutally but Paul can be brutal and sometimes it’s like school playground bullying .

• Heart