Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..His nose is so boney in the pic with him wearing the pink hat, (hiding his wig) whilst holding Maris....

Reactions: 15
You already know it’s going it’s going to look cheap and tacky
You would have thought being a ‘celebrity couple’, they’d have got professional decorators in for Halloween like the other z listers do Trouble is if she had done that, she wouldn’t have been able to do the aff links that are undoubtedly going to follow at some stage

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t rule Paul out, Fakey has lost so much weight he looks ill and frail, Paul’s a bulky lad and looks healthier.

Reactions: 21
There are some stunning websites for Halloween decor - ceramic pumpkins, fabric/knitted pumpkins, Etsy sellers doing classy Halloween bunting, gorgeous glass Halloween pumpkins, she’s gone tacky and cheap with her decor.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t rule Paul out, Fakey has lost so much weight he looks ill and frail, Paul’s a bulky lad and looks healthier.
I hope we get it wrong and he absolutely knocks him out
being a scouse he might be good with his punch . Jake just jumps around like a fairy

Reactions: 20
Jake looks like he'd fold like a piece of paper. Paul should flatten him, easy.
Looking at the state of him, a fucking stiff breeze would take the cunt out....
---
The oxygen chamber where the fuck does he think he is
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is usually for people with MS or Parkinson's. Also for treating the bends ...
Fuck knows what he's doing with it, curing his "sniffing"

Reactions: 21
Jesus, he is such a prick oxygen bahahahahahaha give up will you ffs he is absolutely pathetic isn't he no wonder he doesn't get asked to do anything of note on TV or elsewhere. Would love him being on celeb BB, can you imagine how many threads we'd get through

Reactions: 19
That hairdresser is as bad as Fakey. Bro I'll film you walking in & you then film me walking in & we can eye fuck the camera together new levels of cringe unlocked
Both walking as if they were gagging for a shit! Absolute bellends.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.