Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bespoke Tea

My god, what an embarrassing night for the desperate pair! 🤡 They're basically normal people trying to be "celebs", aren't they? Grabbing invites, driving hours, catching trains and getting changed in toilets/in the car just to be seen and get seen with actual celebs. I used to go to the Hollyoaks set and met most of the cast and I always planned my journeys, dressed nice and tidy either at home or in my hotel before going there and treated the cast with respect - they're like the loud, obsessed cringey fan girls I used to avoid! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

trine

Chatty Member
Could’ve brushed ‘Hi Ho, Hi Ho’s’ hair before they left the house lazy twats. He spends eleventy billion hours preening, stroking, buffering up his wig but can’t spend 2 minutes running a brush through that scarecrow mop they force their kid to live with.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone else disappointed with what we’ve seen of his outfit so far? I was expecting something more than a basic grey/black suit. As for her. She really needs to keep them horrific bolt ons covered at all times 🤮

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
£180 for that monstrosity he’s wearing today. How the fuck can he justify spending that on one cardigan when his own child looks like a street urchin 90% of the time and his wife is selling used clothes for a £10 online 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twat!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Did you see the sunburn they got in the Maldives @Lurker111🙄Both kids have sun damage and neither give a shit.Think she blocked me on tik tok when I put under her post Leo should not have a tan.Thought the silly cow used other more expensive brands of make up.Is she a shopaholic as her life so dull and boring.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Yeh the bolt ons look so so bad. Least the flaps are covered.

how much have they wasted in fuel/cost of outfits/parking to turn up late and try and mingle with the z listers.

It seems very weird that such a successful TV presenter/actor hasn’t got any preferential treatment like make up squad and car pick up. Oh wait that’s cos he’s an absolute nobod.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s home for one day this week and still he can’t spend that whole day with his family. He doesn’t need to train 7 days a week, he chooses to. Imagine what he’s going to be like in the last couple of weeks leading up to the fight 🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically in the last 24 hours he has posted a family post, a family reel, a ‘selfie’ and they’ve all tanked, so out comes the challenge with Flappy cos he’s so fucking desperate for the engagement 😴
They’ve obviously filmed that this morning as a last resort because of how shit the interaction is on their posts. Four posts in 24 hours but he says Instagram is fake and he’s not bothered by it 😂😂😂 He’ll be hightailing it to Zeldas next just for content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So she is dressed like the tin man from wizard of oz and love is dressed in Freddie's clothes. He can not slag her clothes when he dresses like a oap daily
There's people who can carry off a quirky look or dress sense. Fakey definitely can't.
Not that it's quirky in the first place. Just looks like he raids the bins outside charity shops. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Karma is a bitch lol.Shes fuming and looks so underdressed for the occasion🤣🤣🤣Hair in a bobble and her tits god no words needed 🤣🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Documuntary of a closet Power Ranger!

Another shit quote. 🙄

386127699_1285455818823761_8675531191499548775_n.jpg

---
and now he’s sharing it to Tiktok 🤢 most people are doing about half a dozen of them. Then there’s him doing 30. Always has to take it further than anyone else 🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thing is I reckon he’s going to get even more manic with his training (if possible) as the fight draws nearer. Hard week? He’s not even had any 2 mins TV appearances for nearly 2 weeks 😂 Be interesting to see if Polly and her rent a crowd have got him an invite to the POB tomorrow.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She’s posted a picture with Leo eating lol.Poor child forever got something shoved in his mouth to keep him happy🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha